PDA

View Full Version : NYC trip+ tickets

icecube
06-09-2016, 11:13 AM
Heading to the Big Apple in July 28th till August 6th, and I'm going to need a pair of tickets for the Book of Mormon, Yankees/Mets at Yankee stadium, and Chris Tucker.

Do you guys think it's a good idea to grab them now off ticketmaster or stub hub, or can I grab any of the above and get a better deal by waiting closer to the date?

Thanks for your input!

icecube
06-09-2016, 12:06 PM
Hold up, not everyone all at once, you'll crash the servers!

Winsor_Pilates
06-09-2016, 12:19 PM
I'm also heading there last week of July and have been looking into similar.

For Broadway shows, there is a booth in Times Square that sells same day tickets at discounted prices.
I'm not sure how high demand is for Book of Mormon right now though; it won't work for Hamilton or other shows that are impossible to see.
We are taking our chances that Book will have seats available.

Northendzone
06-09-2016, 12:36 PM
my thought is that you could likely hold off buying tickets and get something at a discount booth; however, that means standing in line while you could be sightseeing.

if you want a guaranteed seat and the ability to choose a seat then pay more to take care of it today via the internet.

malcolmk14
06-09-2016, 07:35 PM
Get Book of Mormon tickets ahead of time. Stubhub for the Yankees.

Make reservations for the late show at the Comedy Cellar.

Northendzone
06-09-2016, 09:36 PM
Don't forget about grabbing a slice at sbarro's

Kipper is King
06-09-2016, 09:41 PM
I bought Yankees/Reds tickets for my dad and I on game day from StubHub. They were less than face value, third deck on the third base line.

Yankee Stadium is huge, and it's unlikely to be sold out entirely for a regular season game. My advice would be that you probably could get a better deal closer to gameday.

Also, just in case you're wondering, the sightlines in that stadium are great. I hope you have a great time!