PDA

View Full Version : [OOT] November 12 had 11 games.

Tsawwassen
11-13-2015, 02:32 AM
Just like Tuesday, Thursday was another busy OOT. The weekly game on SN360 didn't happen because of the Russian allstars playing the OHL was on instead. It was a Centre Ice night.

Starting with the canadian teams. The Leafs win 2-1 in the SO. The goals came in the 3rd period and the Leafs played shorthanded in OT. Stupid Oilers lose 4-1 to the Coyotes. The Jets lose 6-3 to the Stars. Lehtonen lets in a softee early in the game but played well after that. The Canucks lose to the Senators 3-2 in reg time. Miller blew it on the Sens 3rd goal. The 3-2 score was a popular one with the next 4 games ending that way. The Avs beat the Bruins by that score in reg time, Duchesne with the GWG in the 3rd period. The Devils beat the Bhawks, Kalinin scores the GWG with 2:27 left in reg time. The Panthers win over the Sabres, Trocheck scores the winner with 4 minutes left in reg time. The Wild win in OT over the Hurricanes, Zucker with the winner. Kings win 2-1 in reg time over the Islanders. The Rangers double up the Blues 6-3 and the Capitals win 5-2 over the Flyers. Chimera with 2 goals.

savemedrzaius
11-13-2015, 03:20 AM
I was never all that hyped when the Leafs signed Babcock. But he is getting pretty good results from probably the worst roster in the league on paper. Even the games they lose they are in it. It's nice watching a team that has some sort of system, instead of Carlyle who every game just backed his way into a win.

Jordan!
11-13-2015, 08:15 AM
2 more points from Domi. Nice

OutOfTheCube
11-13-2015, 08:17 AM
Sabres are at .500 for the first time since April 21, 2013 (the last day of that season).

Huge strides for the team this season, and it's coming out of much stronger play. I'm excited about them for the first time in a while!

Jets4Life
11-13-2015, 01:30 PM
If the Flames have any need for a occasionally reliable goaltender, I'm sure Winnipeg could lend you Pavelec for a few months....;)

fire_starter
11-13-2015, 01:34 PM
I'm actually rooting for the Sabres. They have a few good young players and if I'd want a team other then the flames to do well it would be the Sabres.

Harry Lime
11-13-2015, 01:41 PM
The Sabres have quite a few excellent pieces. Rasmus Reisto-linesman is going to be quite the player. What impresses me is that they were able to identify the value of their prospects so accurately, and trade guys like Grigerenko and Zadorov at what may have been their peak.