PDA

View Full Version : GAME 18: STAMPEDERS at BC Lions

OzSome
11-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Last game of the regular season. It is a nothing game and both teams have nothing to gain. Only race in this game is the CFL Rushing Title. BC RB Andrew Harris is leading the league with 997 yards while Jerome Messam of Calgary is in 2nd place with 947 rushing yards. Both players are going to start this game.

GAME START : 5:00pm Saturday, November 7 at BC Place
TV: TSN, ESPN3

OFFENSE:
QB Drew Tate will be the starting QB tonight and he'll be working with some rookie WRs as Jeff Fuller, Joe West and possibly Eric Rogers won't be suiting up. In their place, Greg Wilson, Kamer Jordan, vet Jabari Arthur, rookie Lamar Durant will be in the lineup. RB Jerome Messam will be the starting RB and will play the whole game as long as the rushing title is not out of reach. Expect to see all 3 QBs playing tonight.

DEFENSE:
Stamps will be sitting out veteran DB Brandon Smith, Keon Raymond and Micah Johnson. DB Ciante Evans will take one of CB position, while safety Josh Bell will move to Brandon Smith's position and Adam Berger taking the safety position. DT Quinn Smith will be starting on Micah Johnson's spot after dressing up as backup OLine in the past few games.

SPECIAL TEAM:
Skye Dawson will start as a returner again. There won't be a lot of changes in ST today. Stamps ST need to bounce back after giving two return TD by Chris Rainey the last time they played against BC. They need to show Rainey that last game was a fluke.

I really don't care much of this game as it is a meaningless game. Win or lose, all I care is they finish the game injury-free.

GO STAMPS GO!!!!!

OzSome
11-07-2015, 05:36 PM
After 1st quarter BC Lions 1 Calgary 0. Looks like a hockey game score. Looks like I didn't miss much in the first quarter. :)

Harris 36 Messam 11

OzSome
11-07-2015, 05:40 PM
Drew Tate to Lamar Durant TD!!

JiriHrdina
11-07-2015, 06:13 PM
CFL officiating is so bad that they can't even tell whether or not a guy takes a knee.

OzSome
11-07-2015, 06:20 PM
CFL officiating is so bad that they can't even tell whether or not a guy takes a knee.

On the replay it doesn't look like his left knee actually touch the turf but still there was an intent there. It turned out to be an advantage for Stamps too bad offense did not capitalize.

JiriHrdina
11-07-2015, 06:26 PM
For sure but that's an idiotic play and dangerous call. You can't have guys "faking" taking a knee - they are going to get blown up.

Nammer403
11-07-2015, 06:47 PM
What a throw!!

Armchair Quarterback
11-07-2015, 06:49 PM
Weoooo!! Tate burns em!

MissTeeks
11-07-2015, 06:51 PM
Hey, Parker didn't drop the ball!

Armchair Quarterback
11-07-2015, 06:59 PM
What is with TSN tonight. The camera keeps showing the sidelines rather than the play. I want to see the game, not a bunch of people standing around

Wood
11-07-2015, 07:01 PM
I've never been a Tate fan but tonight been very impressive

OzSome
11-07-2015, 07:42 PM
Lamar Durant is becoming to be a great addition to this team. If Parker don't smart up with fumbleitis, Durant will take his spot in the next few seasons.

OzSome
11-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Too funny!! Bo impersonating Hufnagel on the sideline. :)

Da_Chief
11-08-2015, 07:32 AM
Lamar Durant is becoming to be a great addition to this team. If Parker don't smart up with fumbleitis, Durant will take his spot in the next few seasons.

Durant will be ahead of Parker next year no doubt in my mind.

Rogers will go to NFL. McDaniel/Fuller will be the go to imports. Wilson will likely beat out West. Durant will beat out Parker.

McDaniel-Durant in the slot. Fuller and Wilson outside.

Sainters7
11-08-2015, 10:14 AM
Yeah agreed, Rogers will be NFL-bound next year. He's too good to not try.

Actually on that note, who's the last CFL WR to go to the NFL and make a name for himself down there? I'm probably forgetting some but the last one I can think of is Marc Boerigter. Had a couple decent years in KC. Doesn't seem like a position where CFL guys make it in The Show. But then again I may be OTL and forgetting about some..

Da_Chief
11-08-2015, 10:47 AM
Dontrelle Inman is currently on the Chargers. I was thinking of adding him to my fantasy roster but didn't have place. He's a good one.

Chris Matthews, on the Seahawks had a playoff run last year but Wilson can't throw the ball worth lick this year so he only has 4 catches this year.

Chris Williams went south but it didn't work out for him.

From the current lot I think Eric Rogers, Brandon Banks, Derel Walker and Darvin Adams will get a look this off-season depending on their contracts. Also, one of Argos receivers might get a look, they all seem same to me in Elliott, Gurley, Hazelton so who knows there.