PDA

View Full Version : LF: 1 Bedroom Condo/Apartment in Panorama Hills or Coventry Hills

FlamesFanStrandedInEDM
06-17-2015, 11:29 PM
Thought I would check to see if anyone had any investment properties they were looking to rent out.

I work in Airdrie, and am hoping to find a 1 bedroom apartment in Panorama Hills or Coventry Hills. I am looking to spend up to $1200 all-in or around $1100 if it doesn't have the utilities.

I am a quiet responsible working professional in my late 20s.

I am currently living in Edgemont and would like to cut down my commute.

DoubleF
06-18-2015, 12:48 PM
I'm just curious why you don't rent in Airdrie instead if you work there? Bump your budget slightly higher with the gas savings.

FlamesFanStrandedInEDM
06-18-2015, 07:51 PM
I am a teacher and don't like bumping into students.

Also, for some reason, renting in airdrie is surprisingly expensive for the units available.

ClubFlames
06-18-2015, 08:21 PM
I don't have anything listed yet but I have a brand new condo which I will get possession of on August 5 in Saddletowne Circle NE. Access to Stoney - Deerfoot is relatively easy from there, just another 5-8 minute drive. I know it's not Panorama/Coventry but thought I let you know and give you another option.

FlamesFanStrandedInEDM
06-19-2015, 07:01 AM
I think that may be a similar distance as the place I'm currently in my edgemont. But thanks for letting me know!