PDA

View Full Version : LF: Star Wars Blu-Ray "The Complete Saga"

Madman
04-16-2015, 03:35 PM
**FOUND**

With the new teaser being release, I was reminded that I need to sit down with my boys and watch the other episodes with them.

Amazon has the Blu-Ray pack on sale right now, but thought I'd check here first to see if someone had one they don't watch anymore and wanted to sell it.

It would be this pack:
http://blu-ray-report.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/star-wars-blu.jpg

:beer:

CaptainCrunch
04-16-2015, 03:43 PM
Sorry I have it, but I wouldn't give it up, but with all of the extra's its hella worth the price for you to have to watch with your boys.

Badgers Nose
04-17-2015, 04:13 PM
$89 on amazon.ca - ordered mine and had it two days later with free shipping.

The image in your post is the old one, make sure you get the one that came out a week or two ago. It has a better transfer.

Matty81
04-18-2015, 09:42 PM
$89 on amazon.ca - ordered mine and had it two days later with free shipping.

The image in your post is the old one, make sure you get the one that came out a week or two ago. It has a better transfer.

How can you tell which is the new one? I thought that the new release a couple weeks ago was just the digital downloads... the amazon.ca version says released in 2011.

Badgers Nose
04-19-2015, 11:08 AM
Yeah. I am confused and crazy, sorry. I thought the discs got refreshed too.

I will say however that there is no digital distribution substitute for 50Gb blue rays. IMO the downloads might be more convenient but they will never look and sound as good.