PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Electronics (PS3s, Apple TV, Shaw PVR, Shaw Direct PVR and HD, Galaxy Nexus)

Scimitar
02-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Selling off some of the electronics I accumulated over the last few years. Posting here first to try and avoid the Kijiji experience. All items are sold OBO, reasonable offers and trades will be considered. Trade wise, I am interested in an Xperia Z1 or Z2 in good condition, can be unlocked or locked to Bell or Telus; multiple items from my side and possibly cash to make it work.

PlayStation 3, Model CECHL01, 80Gb, used a little as a media server, played one game, then stored it. Sorry, this console was updated and there is no Other OS option. No controller. $90
PlayStation 3, Model CECH-2001A, 120Gb Slim, one controller and a few games , I know I have GTA 5 and Sonic Unleashed, possibly Little Big Planted and COD, but I have to check. Hard drive cover missing. Includes the Sony Remote $130.
Working PS2, I think I have a third party controller, maybe a game or two (Tekken and God of War if I can find them), will throw it in with any of the items sold for the asking price, if wanted of course.
Apple TV, Model A1469, third generation, ATV OS 7, comes with the original remote. $70
Shaw PVR, Model DCX-3400-M, will throw in the non-HD box DCT700 for free, if wanted. $70
Shaw Direct PVR, Model DSR30. The dish I have has an older LNB, but still works. You need a new LNB to get certain HD channels. $140
Shaw Direct HD Box, Model DSR605. $90 or $200 for both the PVR and HD box.
Still selling the Galaxy Nexus, but re-posting here to avoid bumping the old thread. The price is now $60.