PDA

View Full Version : Man The Stamps Deserved To Lose!

Bertuzzied
07-29-2004, 08:17 PM
with only a minute left to play? They can't run the ball at all. This has to be the worse and most entertaining game to watch ever!

Patek23
07-30-2004, 09:36 AM
This all falls on the shoulders of John Jenkins if this guy isn't fired than we deserve to be the bottom-feeders that we are. We have dick all for quarterback depth an average runningback and 2 great fullbacks yet we are constantly throwing the ball. we have rushed 40 some odd times and thrown 270 something times even though we have no QB depth, we need to find an OC with a more even playbook.

pope04
07-30-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Bertuzzied@Jul 30 2004, 02:17 AM
This has to be the worse and most entertaining game to watch ever!
That's the CFL for you! I (thankfully) watched very little of the game. I missed the first half, then quit watching to play ball hockey with my kids when the Stamps had the game in hand. I was pretty disgusted when I fired up the radio, only to hear the Stamps bumbled the game away.

Resolute 14
07-30-2004, 05:57 PM
That's not the CFL for you, that is an idiot coach who has no clue what he is doing.

As soon as the Renegades f'ed up and took the single, the game was over. Calgary wins.

All they had to do was run the ball, and let the clock run out. There is no other coach in the WORLD who would try to throw the ball in that situation, even if it is a supposed "high percentage play."

Dunnigan is an absolute disgrace. I figured that Calgary would win 2 games this year. As it is, I doubt we win another, and am extremely happy we fluked into our only win. Otherwise, Dunnigan stood an excellent chance at leading us to an 0-18 season.