PDA

View Full Version : Crazy London Captivity Case

undercoverbrother
11-21-2013, 12:01 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10465524/Three-women-held-as-slaves-in-south-London.html

Two people have been arrested after police discovered three "traumatised" women, believed to have been imprisoned in a London home for more than 30 years.

Scotland Yard confirmed two people in their 60s were arrested at their home in south London earlier as part of an investigation into slavery and domestic servitude.

Holy Hell.

Always makes you wonder what is happen next door.

Swift
11-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Always makes you wonder what is happen next door.

No joke. We've lived in our house for about 4 years now. Next door is a Chinese family. The guy drives to and from work, mows his lawn, shovels his sidewalk, but he looks surly at all times, and he has never returned a "hello" to me (I gave up after the first 10 or so attempts). There's a teenage son, also surly, goes to and from university (presumably) with his headphones on. In all that time, I've never seen a wife, but my wife has claimed to have seen her once a couple years ago.

Of course, there may not be a wife there at all. But all the curtains in the house are permanently pulled (I don't mean occasionally they're open; they've never been touched in years) and their balcony door has never been opened in all that time tends to increase my (overactive) suspicions that something dodgy happens behind those doors.

TheyCallMeBruce
11-21-2013, 02:14 PM
No joke. We've lived in our house for about 4 years now. Next door is a Chinese family. The guy drives to and from work, mows his lawn, shovels his sidewalk, but he looks surly at all times, and he has never returned a "hello" to me (I gave up after the first 10 or so attempts). There's a teenage son, also surly, goes to and from university (presumably) with his headphones on. In all that time, I've never seen a wife, but my wife has claimed to have seen her once a couple years ago.

Of course, there may not be a wife there at all. But all the curtains in the house are permanently pulled (I don't mean occasionally they're open; they've never been touched in years) and their balcony door has never been opened in all that time tends to increase my (overactive) suspicions that something dodgy happens behind those doors.

I think you need to investigate. You could gather the surrounding neighbours together. Make sure one of them is heavy into military gear and weapons, and the other constantly questioning if this is a good idea. Also, preferably if you have some punk teens that mock you occasionally would help.

lazypucker
11-21-2013, 02:42 PM

That's normal for a Chinese family...

Yasa
11-21-2013, 02:56 PM
That's normal for a Chinese family...

Haha! Ya! And they're always so good at school and violins! Don't get me started on their driving! LOL ASIANS!!

northcrunk
11-21-2013, 03:22 PM

When I lived in my last house there was a single mom with 1 kid living at the house accross the street. There would be strange vehicles and men getting out of them but they would park down the block and walk to her house. Their visits lasted an hour and they would leave suspiciously. One time we noticed this young asian girl would be outside once in a while and would be dropped off late by a younger asian guy. One day we saw her running out of the house late at night with a suitcase and got into the guys car and took off. Us and a few of our neighbors had noticed the strange behavior and called police. From then on the police made almost weekly visits to the house but I'm not sure exactly what they found.

stang
11-21-2013, 10:00 PM
When I lived in my last house there was a single mom with 1 kid living at the house accross the street. There would be strange vehicles and men getting out of them but they would park down the block and walk to her house. Their visits lasted an hour and they would leave suspiciously. One time we noticed this young asian girl would be outside once in a while and would be dropped off late by a younger asian guy. One day we saw her running out of the house late at night with a suitcase and got into the guys car and took off. Us and a few of our neighbors had noticed the strange behavior and called police. From then on the police made almost weekly visits to the house but I'm not sure exactly what they found.

Address?

http://076dd0a50e0c1255009e-bd4b8aabaca29897bc751dfaf75b290c.r40.cf1.rackcdn.c om/images/files/000/478/232/original/original.jpg

Drunk Skunk
11-21-2013, 10:04 PM
I think you need to investigate. You could gather the surrounding neighbours together. Make sure one of them is heavy into military gear and weapons, and the other constantly questioning if this is a good idea. Also, preferably if you have some punk teens that mock you occasionally would help.
I've never seen that. I've never seen anybody drive their garbage down to the street and bang the hell out of it with a stick. I-I've never seen that.