PDA

View Full Version : Vile Woman

Minnie
10-24-2013, 04:41 PM
Woman abuses the hell out of her child - kid says she forgives her mom. I think her hope that she'll ever have a 'normal, regular' family is probably not going to be realized. I hope she's receiving counseling toward that regard.

Link (http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/10/20131024-070545.html) (sorry, it's from the Sun - it's the only link I could find)

Despite enduring more than two years of "physical harm and psychological terror" at the hands of her mother, the child victim hopes one day she might have a "perfect family."

"She is still my mother," the now 12-year-old wrote in a victim impact statement read into court Wednesday. "My brother and I also believe a person with a normal mental state could not do what may mom did to me."

Court heard what the mother did -- starting when the girl was nine years old and ending when she was 11 -- was devastating, terrifying and at times disgusting. An agreed statement of facts detailed the girl being forced on all fours and beaten with a baking pan until her head bled, spoon-fed feces, forced to eat hair from a shower drain, beaten with a broom, a chopping board, shoes and burned with scalding water.

The mother used a nine-inch chef's knife to sever tendons in her child's foot while saying, "just one, just one, let me cut one of your toes ... It will be fun for me," court heard.

The monstrous mother then threatened to kill the child and the rest of the family, including an older brother, if the injured girl told anyone about the attack, court heard.

When their grandmother visiting from overseas heard about the horror in the household, she went to police.

Dion
10-24-2013, 04:57 PM
The child needs to read the books of Dave Pelzer to learn how to recover from parental abuse.

A Child Called "It" ( A great read as is all of his books)

A Child Called "It" is the unforgettable story of a child whose courage and unyielding determination enabled him to survive extreme life-threatening odds.

As a child, Dave was brutally beaten and starved by his emotionally unstable, alcoholic mother: a mother who played tortuous games--games that left him Dave nearly dead. With only his willpower to survive, Dave learned how to play his Mother's sinister games in order to survive because she no longer considered Dave a son but a slave, and no longer a boy but an "It."

Although A Child Called "It" contains situations of mistreatment Dave suffered, it is a real life story of the indomitable human spirit. This gripping account is told through the eyes of a child--who will pay any price in order to succeed.

The first part of a trilogy series*, A Child Called "It" is currently translated in nearly forty languages and has been read by millions throughout the world. As stated by Jack Canfield, co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, Dave is the living example that all of us have the capability to better ourselves no matter what the odds.

One's life is forever changed after living through the eyes of A Child Called "It."

http://www.davepelzer.com/books/childcalledit.html

http://greshamtms.edublogs.org/files/2012/03/child-called-it1-1eetp1c.jpg

CaptainCrunch
10-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Frack I just read a story about a mother who yanked her kid to her by his testicles and then tried to fix the 4 centimeter rip with super glue

dissentowner
10-24-2013, 05:08 PM
The child needs to watch the series Dexter to learn how to recover from childhood trauma.

fyp. I have no use for parents like that.

Northendzone
10-24-2013, 09:56 PM
There has to be a special place in the afterlife for these folks right.......

onetwo_threefour
10-25-2013, 05:03 PM
There has to be a special place in the afterlife for these folks right.......

Probably not, so let's try to do something about it in this life...