PDA

View Full Version : The "I Don't Want To Live On This Planet Anymore" thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Hockey_Ninja
10-16-2013, 11:53 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img51/9206/rsni.jpg

We have a thread for humorous and cool pics, videos and whatnot. We have threads for stuff that makes us happy and pissed off so why not a thread of stuff that makes us just question society as a whole. Post the most facepalming stuff you can find. I'll start it off:

NfxFn1IqHo4

Traditional_Ale
10-17-2013, 12:10 AM
Fat shaming with no hot chick and her kids?

Thread fail.

TurnedTheCorner
10-17-2013, 12:11 AM
What grinds my gears is that this thread premise is much too similar to the "You Know What Really Grinds My Gears" thread.

MrMastodonFarm
10-17-2013, 12:16 AM
What grinds my gears is that this thread premise is much too similar to the "You Know What Really Grinds My Gears" thread.

It's possible but I can see this thread being a good place for crazy/odd/infuriating stories that people want to post but don't want to start an entire thread about.

Hockey_Ninja
10-17-2013, 04:02 AM
It's possible but I can see this thread being a good place for crazy/odd/infuriating stories that people want to post but don't want to start an entire thread about.

That's pretty much the point of this thread. The GMG thread is to rant about stuff that pisses you off, this thread is for news articles, videos, stories, ect. that makes you lose faith in society as we know it.

Devils'Advocate
10-17-2013, 04:08 AM
CP - where to go for your daily dose of fat shaming.

Cali Panthers Fan
10-17-2013, 10:12 AM
dEQuW2v6U2o

rotten42
10-17-2013, 10:35 AM

CP...where to go when you want to put responsiblity on everyone else but yourself.

Acey
10-17-2013, 10:52 AM
Kinda like http://www.reddit.com/r/nottheonion

Ark2
10-17-2013, 10:59 AM

Sometimes I feel that you and I don't even live on the same planet.

nik-
10-17-2013, 11:00 AM
This thread seems like a good way to make yourself unnecessarily angry.

Nyah
10-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Poachers are now poisoning watering holes with cyanide to kill elephants en masse for their tusks.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/25/zimbabwe-poachers-kill-80-elephants-cyanide

The Goon
10-17-2013, 11:34 AM
"Who is Paul McCartney?"

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/who-is-paul-mccartney

undercoverbrother
10-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Poachers are now poisoning watering holes with cyanide to kill elephants en masse for their tusks.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/25/zimbabwe-poachers-kill-80-elephants-cyanide

####ing poachers are scum of the earth

GoinAllTheWay
10-17-2013, 11:54 AM
####ing poachers are scum of the earth

I'd put the people that fuel poachers in the exact same category. "I need elephant tusks to make my penis bigger and my sex drive more voracious!"

undercoverbrother
10-17-2013, 12:00 PM
I'd put the people that fuel poachers in the exact same category. "I need elephant tusks to make my penis bigger and my sex drive more voracious!"

You are correct.

edn88
10-17-2013, 12:04 PM
I am too connected to this planet to not want to live here any more - plus my physiology and my inability to get to another planet make me more inclined to point out others that I don't want to have live on my planet any more.

Puppet Guy
10-17-2013, 12:15 PM
to bring the Paul McCartney and Anti-Poacher posts together, Anthony Bourdain's suggestion to end poaching (from his book Medium Raw). Spoiler for size:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6bAbTI3XS4A/ToMCiS9JCkI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/DLhb2MV9oes/s1600/Bourdain_McCartney_rhino.jpg

pylon
10-17-2013, 12:17 PM

It is stories like that that make me wish there was a global plague that would simply wipe out all of humanity like the parasites we are. Sure there are good people, but there are enough bad ones, that this planet would be so much better of without the human race.

Humanity has done nothing but ruin everything on this precious planet, and we don't deserve to be here anymore.

Puppet Guy
10-17-2013, 12:21 PM
the Alberta government washing their hands of Michael Stanley after he crossed the border really made me sick.

rotten42
10-17-2013, 12:24 PM
Love Anthony Bourdain. I like his attitude.

WilderPegasus
10-17-2013, 12:25 PM
The use of the term "fat shaming".

Devils'Advocate
10-17-2013, 12:29 PM
The use of the term "fat shaming".

Care to explain?

Displaced Flames fan
10-17-2013, 12:36 PM
It is stories like that that make me wish there was a global plague that would simply wipe out all of humanity like the parasites we are. Sure there are good people, but there are enough bad ones, that this planet would be so much better of without the human race.

Humanity has done nothing but ruin everything on this precious planet, and we don't deserve to be here anymore.

Maybe it will rain for 40 days straight.:bag:

chemgear
10-17-2013, 12:44 PM

Dan Brown - Inferno?

The Fonz
10-17-2013, 12:47 PM

This is a massive over reaction

undercoverbrother
10-17-2013, 12:48 PM

Just took Pylon off ignore eh??

Temporary_User
10-17-2013, 12:49 PM
Fat shaming is something that seems to be gaining some media attention as of late (or maybe I just haven't been paying attention). Can someone explain to me why it is so horrible of a thing to do though? I mean yes it shouldn't be in public or of strangers, but how is it any different than how people shame smokers?

PsYcNeT
10-17-2013, 12:50 PM
One of my closest friends has recently started dating a girl who has convinced him that bull#### like Reiki, Healing Touch, Power Crystals, and the like are legitimate things.

He won't stop talking about them, and every time I have an opposing viewpoint (being a pretty heavy skeptic) I feel like a total ass for bringing in "negative energies".

You just can't ####ing win and it's leaving me exhausted in frustration and genuine concern.

undercoverbrother
10-17-2013, 12:50 PM
Fat shaming is something that seems to be gaining some media attention as of late (or maybe I just haven't been paying attention). Can someone explain to me why it is so horrible of a thing to do though? I mean yes it shouldn't be in public or of strangers, but how is it any different than how people shame smokers?

Because people decide to smoke, fat people can't help that they are fat.........

undercoverbrother
10-17-2013, 12:52 PM
One of my closest friends has recently started dating a girl who has convinced him that bull#### like Reiki, Healing Touch, Power Crystals, and the like are legitimate things.

He won't stop talking about them, and every time I have an opposing viewpoint (being a pretty heavy skeptic) I feel like a total ass for bringing in "negative energies".

You just can't ####ing win and it's leaving me exhausted in frustration and genuine concern.

Body Talk, we knew friends and the husband was a Body Talk Practitioner....thank #### we no longer hang with them.

Hockey_Ninja
10-17-2013, 12:54 PM

Your friend is dating somebody just like my mom.

chemgear
10-17-2013, 01:01 PM
fat people can't help that they are fat.........

Wait, what?

Predisposed perhaps, but can't do anything about it? At all?

C'mon man.

Devils'Advocate
10-17-2013, 01:06 PM
Predisposed perhaps, but can't do anything about it? At all? C'mon man.

He's being sarcastic/facetious.

I don't think we should be shaming smokers either. I thinking shaming people will either piss them off or hurt them. We have one thread here where we say "oh those horrible kids... bullying people". And then we have threads where we say "hey, those people should be bullied". There are much better ways to promote change than ridicule. Like I said before, it was the bullying in high school regarding my weight that lead me to near suicide. Making people feel really small is not a solution.... Unless the goal is to hurt people. Then kudos.

undercoverbrother
10-17-2013, 01:07 PM
Wait, what?

C'mon man.

Sorry I left something out of my last post.

Ark2
10-17-2013, 01:09 PM
Wait, what?

C'mon man.

He is being sarcastic.

GGG
10-17-2013, 01:40 PM
the Alberta government washing their hands of Michael Stanley after he crossed the border really made me sick.

Really, what should they have brought him back on? He wasn't currently charged with any serious offenses. There was nothing we could do really. We informed the US who he was and after that it is their laws that govern. he was a US Citizen. I think we handled it correctly.

The Fonz
10-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Really, what should they have brought him back on? He wasn't currently charged with any serious offenses. There was nothing we could do really. We informed the US who he was and after that it is their laws that govern. he was a US Citizen. I think we handled it correctly.

Didn't he cut off a tracking ankle bracelet?

I'd say that's a serious offense given his past convictions. Sexually assaulting females aged 15 months to 80 years old...

Erick Estrada
10-17-2013, 02:00 PM
Space looks kind of boring and empty. I think I'll stay on earth.

Puppet Guy
10-17-2013, 02:01 PM

My main complaint is that they let him out in the first place. I think being labelled high risk to re-offend should get someone locked up indefinitely.

Nyah
10-17-2013, 02:05 PM
He's being sarcastic/facetious.

I don't think we should be shaming smokers either. I thinking shaming people will either piss them off or hurt them. We have one thread here where we say "oh those horrible kids... bullying people". And then we have threads where we say "hey, those people should be bullied". There are much better ways to promote change than ridicule. Like I said before, it was the bullying in high school regarding my weight that lead me to near suicide. Making people feel really small is not a solution.... Unless the goal is to hurt people. Then kudos.

I agree with you that fat shaming is not an acceptable approach to curb obesity. Bullying people and shaming people for being fat is the equivalent to shaming people who have pimples. Some of them may not take care of their skin, and some of them may try everything to take care of their skin. Obese people come in all varieties, the ones who do everything they can to shed pounds & live healthy lifestyles and the ones who eat fast food everyday then go home and play xbox. We can't lump them all into one category. The fact that obesity is sometimes a physiological problem makes things even more complicated.

However, when people look at a photo of a woman in great shape with her three kids & a slogan that says 'What's Your Excuse' and see that as fat shaming...it gets a little ridiculous. That is not fat shaming. That's inspiration to go get fit. If you look at it as fat shaming it's because you're refusing to see the message in a positive way as it was intended, and instead twisting it around to be something negative. Coddling the group of people that may be offended by a message does no one any favors, and it's annoying.

For the record, I went home last night and did 30 minutes of really easy yoga, because she inspired me to. No joke. :bag:

/thread derailment from me.

pylon
10-17-2013, 02:06 PM

Is it really?

There are already over 10 times the sustainable amount of humans for this planet. And we have poisoned every single corner of it. We have wiped countless species out for 'magical' get big dick pills for the Chinese, and are destroying our Oceans with pollution and by wiping out apex predators so someone can impress their neighbours with a bowl of garbage soup with some sort of narcissistic 'look at me and what I can afford' gesture.

It is a fact that this planet would be better off without humanity. By any definition we are a plague or a cancer to this planet. Nothing good has come from humanity for anyone else besides humans. And as much as some stupid religious Zealots may think, it was never designed as humanities playground. Like everyone else I drive cars, and probably don't recycle enough, etc.... I am as guilty as anyone, but humanity deserves to be wiped out with how brutally we have abused this incredible planet.

The sooner the human race dies off, the better. If you consider the big picture.

return to the red
10-17-2013, 02:07 PM

If Hollywood has taught me anything,

Who will be here to defend Earth when the Aliens come to drain it of all it's resources?

Pylon, being serious here after reading your second post, I think you should step away from this thread

undercoverbrother
10-17-2013, 02:08 PM
Is it really?

There are already over 10 times the sustainable amount of humans for this planet. And we have poisoned every single corner of it. We have wiped countless species out for 'magical' get big dick pills for the Chinese, and are destroying our Oceans with pollution and by wiping out apex predators so someone can impress their neighbours with a bowl of garbage soup with some sort of narcissistic 'look at me and what I can afford' gesture.

It is a fact that this planet would be better off without humanity. By any definition we are a plague or a cancer to this planet. Nothing good has come from humanity for anyone else besides humans. And as much as some stupid religious Zealots may think, it was never designed as humanities playground. Like everyone else I drive cars, and probably don't recycle enough, etc.... I am as guilty as anyone, but humanity deserves to be wiped out with how brutally we have abused this incredible planet.

The sooner the human race dies off, the better. If you consider the big picture.

So are you going to be killing yourself tonight? Think Globally Act Locally.

pylon
10-17-2013, 02:10 PM
So are you going to be killing yourself tonight? Think Globally Act Locally.

Maybe I should.

undercoverbrother
10-17-2013, 02:11 PM
Maybe I should.

...push away from the keyboard.

I was not being serious, much like I hope youa re not being serious.

pylon
10-17-2013, 02:13 PM
...push away from the keyboard.

I was not being serious, much like I hope youa re not being serious.

Maybe you should think things through a little before you make such a dumb statement. You've been around here long enough to know what I am talking about.

undercoverbrother
10-17-2013, 02:17 PM
Maybe you should think things through a little before you make such a dumb statement. You've been around here long enough to know what I am talking about.

My statement was made in jest.

If it offended you or had you actually think of killing yourself I am sorry.

That being said it is a bit over the top you saying humanity is a plague on the planet and should be "wiped out". Often one dumb statement will ellict another dumb statement.

pylon
10-17-2013, 02:20 PM
My statement was made in jest.

If it offended you or had you actually think of killing yourself I am sorry.

That being said it is a bit over the top you saying humanity is a plague on the planet and should be "wiped out". Often one dumb statement will ellict another dumb statement.

If you break everything down to the bare facts, the elimination of humanity would be better for the planet. That is a fact, not a ridiculous statement. It may not be better for humanity, but the planet as a whole, would thrive.

Ark2
10-17-2013, 02:22 PM
If you break everything down to the bare facts, the elimination of humanity would be better for the planet. That is a fact, not a ridiculous statement. It may not be better for humanity, but the planet as a whole, would thrive.

Yeah, I'd love to see giraffes stop a meteor from hitting the earth and killing all life as we know it :rolleyes:

Humans kickass!

undercoverbrother
10-17-2013, 02:25 PM

Then I ask, in all seriousness, if you feel like that how do you reconcile your continued existance. No this is not a call to kill yourself, it is an honest question. Clearly you have thought about this issue.

pylon
10-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I'd love to see giraffes stop a meteor hitting the earth and killing all life as we know it :rolleyes:

Humans kickass!

Because of all those Meteors and comets we have staved off over the last 100 years. What would we do if it were not for Bruce Willis and Robert Duvall?!!

pylon
10-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Then I ask, in all seriousness, if you feel like that how do you reconcile your continued existance. No this is not a call to kill yourself, it is an honest question. Clearly you have thought about this issue.

It is not an issue of wanting to die. It is not an issue of not enjoying life. It is looking at the facts, and feeling embarrassed, that I am part of the problem. Just because my existence in the big picture, is insignificant, and damaging, doesn't mean I want to go stick a shotgun under my chin. But no scientist, on the face of this earth, would claim humanity is beneficial to the ecology of this planet. Anything good we are doing, is to correct massive damage we caused in the past.

undercoverbrother
10-17-2013, 02:31 PM
It is not an issue of wanting to die. It is not an issue of not enjoying life. It is looking at the facts, and feeling embarrassed, that I am part of the problem. Just because my existence in the big picture, is insignificant, and damaging, doesn't mean I want to go stick a shotgun under my chin. But no scientist, on the face of this earth, would claim humanity is beneficial to the ecology of this planet. Anything good we are doing, is to correct massive damage we caused in the past.

Is that true, do you truely not enjoy life? If so I am sorry to hear that. Life is ####ing spectacular, spend some time seeing death, to change you position.

DuffMan
10-17-2013, 02:31 PM

unfriend him, I would, it's not like there isn't more people around to be friends with, ask Pylon.

GGG
10-17-2013, 02:38 PM

I think you are looking at the earth wrong. All living systems will use all resources they can to reproduce until they reach equilibrium that there birth and death rate equal out or they go extinct. We are just another living system on the Earth abusing it until it kills us.

The fact that we even think about the consequences of our actions puts up a step above everyother living spieces on this earth, plant or animal. The mere fact that you can observe and make the smallest amount of change makes you better then the weeds and other animals. The thing to remember is that we are not special, we are no different from other animals or plants on this earth. Our only purpose is to produce genetic material that is passed on.

So the Earth would not be better off without us, because the earth doesn't have feelings, it just is. Other species might be better off without us but I bet a lot of fish would feel that they would be better off without sharks. And just because other speices would be better off without us doesn't take away our right and dare I say our duty to survive as a species.

return to the red
10-17-2013, 02:43 PM
I think you are looking at the earth wrong. All living systems will use all resources they can to reproduce until they reach equilibrium that there birth and death rate equal out or they go extinct. We are just another living system on the Earth abusing it until it kills us.

The fact that we even think about the consequences of our actions puts up a step above everyother living spieces on this earth, plant or animal. The mere fact that you can observe and make the smallest amount of change makes you better then the weeds and other animals. The thing to remember is that we are not special, we are no different from other animals or plants on this earth. Our only purpose is to produce genetic material that is passed on.

So the Earth would not be better off without us, because the earth doesn't have feelings, it just is. Other species might be better off without us but I bet a lot of fish would feel that they would be better off without sharks. And just because other speices would be better off without us doesn't take away our right and dare I say our duty to survive as a species.

deep

Devils'Advocate
10-17-2013, 02:45 PM
/thread derailment from me.

As per the other thread, I disagree completely, but that is for the other thread. Here I was discussing "the use of the term "fat shaming"" which we seem to be on the same page on.

As for what Pylon is saying, I think this is what he is getting at:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PKeGMT7_aaE/UOa4EWGA0WI/AAAAAAAAVbM/nEPFTRfLYKg/s640/If+all+the+insects+were+to+disappear+from+the+eart h+within+50+years+all+life+on+earth+would+end.jpg

19Yzerman19
10-17-2013, 02:49 PM
That's a pretty weird statement from Salk. The more accurate comparison would be whether every, say, Hawaiian Fruit Fly were to disappear from Earth what would happen? How do you compare the effect of removing an entire class of creature, encompassing millions of species, from the Earth... with the removal of one species? Even if you removed every mammal instead of just human beings, it still wouldn't be on par.

GGG
10-17-2013, 02:50 PM
As per the other thread, I disagree completely, but that is for the other thread. Here I was discussing "the use of the term "fat shaming"" which we seem to be on the same page on.

As for what Pylon is saying, I think this is what he is getting at:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PKeGMT7_aaE/UOa4EWGA0WI/AAAAAAAAVbM/nEPFTRfLYKg/s640/If+all+the+insects+were+to+disappear+from+the+eart h+within+50+years+all+life+on+earth+would+end.jpg

Cows, Corn, Chickens as well as a glut of bacteria, parisites that depend on humans for existance would cease to exist. Not to mention that any species that would face extinction would not be protected in the slightest.

This idea that humans are separate from nature is pure arrogence.

pylon
10-17-2013, 02:51 PM
Is that true, do you truely not enjoy life? If so I am sorry to hear that. Life is ####ing spectacular, spend some time seeing death, to change you position.

How did you get that from that statement? And what the f@#k do you know about my experiences with death? You have a habit of talking out of your ass without knowing all the facts.

Ark2
10-17-2013, 02:53 PM
Do people seriously not realize that there are literally billions of species that have gone extinct due to causes that have nothing to do with humans?

pylon
10-17-2013, 02:59 PM
Do people seriously not realize that there are literally billions of species that have gone extinct due to causes that have nothing to do with humans?

Yes, but humanity is accelerating the problem. It is not 'natural' to use complex machines to rip sharks out of the ocean by the millions simply to harvest their fins. It is not natural to hunt an animal from helicopters with high powered rifles to simply extract its horn.

This is a good article:

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2010/mar/07/extinction-species-evolve

return to the red
10-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Humans driving extinction faster than species can evolve, say experts

No sh*t!

Evolution doesn't happen in a period of a couple years. I may not be a fancy scientamatician but even I know that!

Displaced Flames fan
10-17-2013, 03:22 PM
Space looks kind of boring and empty. I think I'll stay on earth.

Have you never watched Star Trek?:eek:

GGG
10-17-2013, 03:34 PM
Yes, but humanity is accelerating the problem. It is not 'natural' to use complex machines to rip sharks out of the ocean by the millions simply to harvest their fins. It is not natural to hunt an animal from helicopters with high powered rifles to simply extract its horn.

This is a good article:

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2010/mar/07/extinction-species-evolve

Ignoring any kind of deity, it is perfectly natural for humans to use tools to hunt as we evolved this abilty from nature. Also most evolution occurs during mass extinction events. For example when cyanobacteria started to create oxygen. This event caused the extinction of most of the Earths Anaerobic organisms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Oxygenation_Event

Were the cyanobacteria a scourge to be eliminated from the earth, should they have eliminated themselves because they produced too much oxygen beyond what the natural syncs could handle. This mass extinction event led to whole new organisms becoming dominant while eliminating many. It caused a monoculture of oxygen tolerant organisms to exist. From this monoculture grew diversity.

So I contend that humans are better than cyanobacteria because we at least put a token effort into conservation.

Erick Estrada
10-17-2013, 03:35 PM
This idea that humans are separate from nature is pure arrogence.

This. It's not much different than the whole global warming thing. Man thinking that he has a lot more control over mother nature and the earth than he really does. If man does in fact destroy earth then that was the destiny of this planet all along as we did not invade the earth from another planet or space. We were born of the earth. Whatever we do is destined for this planet.

undercoverbrother
10-17-2013, 03:36 PM
How did you get that from that statement? And what the f@#k do you know about my experiences with death? You have a habit of talking out of your ass without knowing all the facts.

At least you don't fly off the handle every chance you get.......I guess I miss read where you said you don't enjoy life.

MaDMaN_26
10-17-2013, 03:52 PM
Maybe not the right place but while we are talking about Elephants... I foster one and send these guys a few bucks when I can.

http://www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org/ (http://www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org/)

They do a lot of good in fighting poaching and saving baby elephants that require a mothers milk for up to 3 years and are often left for dead by poachers, who we assume think the babies might grow up and supply more ivory later... when really its usually a slow painful death. Except for this foundations work.
And while we are at it lets call a spade a spade. I know/work with Chinese people, I don't hate them - but I F'ing hate the nation of China. A lot. It would be really nice to see a lot more effort from Chinese people here actively trying to educate Chinese here and abroad about the damage they are causing with these idiotic beliefs so its not just a bunch of Gwai Lo being Gwai Lo. Maybe there is a big movement from educated Chinese people on this side of the pond trying to stop their brethren... but I don't see it.

DuffMan
10-17-2013, 04:13 PM
And while we are at it lets call a spade a spade. I know/work with Chinese people, I don't hate them - but I F'ing hate the nation of China. A lot. It would be really nice to see a lot more effort from Chinese people here actively trying to educate Chinese here and abroad about the damage they are causing with these idiotic beliefs so its not just a bunch of Gwai Lo being Gwai Lo. Maybe there is a big movement from educated Chinese people on this side of the pond trying to stop their brethren... but I don't see it.

If I walk up to a Chinese person and say, "Hey there, Gwai Lo" what will happen next?

MaDMaN_26
10-17-2013, 04:48 PM
If I walk up to a Chinese person and say, "Hey there, Gwai Lo" what will happen next?

Probably confused amusement - its slang for white guy - I think.

Hockey_Ninja
10-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Well this thread isn't going the way I expected it to.

AvsJerk
10-17-2013, 05:55 PM
Well this thread isn't going the way I expected it to.

I figured we'd be elbows deep in 'Murican bashing by now, and yet here we are, shaming fat people and the Chinese. My healthy imagination paints me a picture of a fat Chinese guy crying in a corner somewhere after reading this thread. :whaa:

4X4
10-17-2013, 05:58 PM
I don't know, DA. Maybe it's time we stopped Fat Glorifying.

Devils'Advocate
10-17-2013, 06:06 PM
I don't know, DA. Maybe it's time we stopped Fat Glorifying.

Eh? Who the hell is doing that?

Hockey_Ninja
10-17-2013, 06:10 PM
I figured we'd be elbows deep in 'Murican bashing by now, and yet here we are, shaming fat people and the Chinese. My healthy imagination paints me a picture of a fat Chinese guy crying in a corner somewhere after reading this thread. :whaa:

To be fair the fat shaming was my fault. I have nothing against fat people, It just boggles my mind that some of them want to gorge themselves willingly without any concern of their health. Also that man who likes to be sat and stomped on by fat chicks, da fuq?

Devils'Advocate
10-17-2013, 06:22 PM
To be fair the fat shaming was my fault. I have nothing against fat people, It just boggles my mind that some of them want to gorge themselves willingly without any concern of their health. Also that man who likes to be sat and stomped on by fat chicks, da fuq?

Some people smoke.... and are proud of it.

And if you read any Dan Savage column's, you'll see MUCH, MUCH stranger fetishes....

puckluck2
10-17-2013, 07:58 PM
What an annoying thread to read. Good idea Hockey_Ninja, but terrible posts in this thread from "fat shaming"? to pylon snapping for no reason, and making a big deal out of nothing. Maybe you pylon should relax and think before you want to wipe out the earth.

And yes I am aware I don't have to read but I was fascinated with the thread until it was ruined by a few posters blowing things out of proportion.

jroc
10-17-2013, 08:19 PM
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Signed,
Oilers Fans

MrMastodonFarm
10-17-2013, 08:28 PM
For those of you that missed it, the phrase "Space looks boring" was said in this thread.

Cali Panthers Fan
10-18-2013, 09:49 AM

Maybe not, but they do see the value of humanity in other ways. Here's a slightly different perspective that maybe will move you to a slightly happier space regarding humanity and our role.

XGK84Poeynk

This makes me want to continue living on this planet. ;)

Erick Estrada
10-18-2013, 09:57 AM
For those of you that missed it, the phrase "Space looks boring" was said in this thread.

Good observation. Within the last few weeks I've just seen Moon and Gravity. In Moon you have a guy that's so bored out of his mind on the moon he grows plants in food containers and carves little communities out of wood and in Gravity you have the solitude of being lost in space. With our current technology that's the reality of space for us at the present time being cooped up inside a space station or ship as we aren't remotely close to Star Trek type space exploration. Give me the USS Enterprise and I'm all aboard.

Nyah
10-18-2013, 10:02 AM
I'd give just about anything to be cooped up on the ISS for a period of time. They'd never get me out of the cupola.

Keselke
10-18-2013, 12:02 PM
Is it really?

Source on sustainability?

MaDMaN_26
10-18-2013, 12:36 PM
What an annoying thread to read. Good idea Hockey_Ninja, but terrible posts in this thread from "fat shaming"? to pylon snapping for no reason, and making a big deal out of nothing. Maybe you pylon should relax and think before you want to wipe out the earth.

And yes I am aware I don't have to read but I was fascinated with the thread until it was ruined by a few posters blowing things out of proportion.

To be fair The Thread is tittled "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" - its kind of over the top in itself...

Thread is titled "I don't wan't to Live on This Planet Anymore"
http://i.imgur.com/LEDgGYU.jpg
Pylon agrees and everyone loses their minds!

And if you think the nation of China's appetite for Ivory, Rhinoceros Horns and Shark Fins isn't a problem we should care about that might fit the description - in the sense its such a big problem and so hard to fix making it very discouraging... Then I don't think I have much to say to you that would be polite.

Puppet Guy
10-18-2013, 02:15 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/D6BX/people-suck/image.png

Handsome B. Wonderful
10-18-2013, 02:48 PM

If you break everything down to bare facts, the planet is a large chunk of rock and metal orbiting a giant ball of fusion. Whether or not people live on it has no bearing on the endurance on that chunk of rock and metal, and it will likely cease to be when the giant ball of fusion expands and overwhelms it.

I suggest you stop anthropomorphizing that large chunk of rock and metal.

dissentowner
10-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Wow, I am not touching this thread with a 10 foot poll.

Violator
10-18-2013, 03:29 PM
NYPD cops confused Jolly Rancher candies for crystal meth: suit

Love Olantunjiojo, 25, was detained for around 24 hours after police found the sweets on him and a friend, the lawsuit says. The results from the NYPD lab found the red and blue 'crystalline rocks of solid material' were not a controlled substance, but Jolly Ranchers, the suit alleges.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/nypd-confused-jolly-ranchers-crystal-meth-suit-article-1.1489293#ixzz2i7D22VkY

This just seems bizarre

BloodFetish
10-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Is it really?

IM1-DQ2Wo_w

Pierre "Monster" McGuire
10-18-2013, 10:25 PM
I found one:

Songwriter Spends Life Savings on Surgeries to Look Like Justin Bieber (http://gawker.com/songwriter-spends-life-savings-on-surgeries-to-look-lik-1448039603)

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/193mflrnzyljcjpg/original.jpg

Cali Panthers Fan
10-19-2013, 01:11 AM
^^^ we have a winner.

Jacks
10-19-2013, 02:25 AM
To be fair the fat shaming was my fault. I have nothing against fat people, It just boggles my mind that some of them want to gorge themselves willingly without any concern of their health.
If I remember right you're a teenager?
I'll see you in 30 years and see if you're still the picture of health.

Jacks
10-19-2013, 02:36 AM
The planet will evolve and thrive regardless of human activity.
2cjRGee5ipM

MaDMaN_26
10-19-2013, 04:12 AM
If you break everything down to bare facts, the planet is a large chunk of rock and metal orbiting a giant ball of fusion. Whether or not people live on it has no bearing on the endurance on that chunk of rock and metal, and it will likely cease to be when the giant ball of fusion expands and overwhelms it.

I suggest you stop anthropomorphizing that large chunk of rock and metal.

whoa Whoa! ... I'm going to stop taking the "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" thread quite as seriously, some ass hat just came in and made it all too real for me.

Raised my heart rate, I sweated a little... no more of that #####.

doctajones428
10-19-2013, 10:09 PM
After reading how south this thread went:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b30da8726527766d1f6b7e3778c70286/tumblr_mj5823ohgL1ru74s4o1_500.jpg

missdpuck
10-20-2013, 08:06 AM
Wow, I am not touching this thread with a 10 foot poll.
haha I've been dying to say hey, why do you care about the rhinoceros, but not the chicken, etc but oh boy we already know what happens when we go there

jammies
10-20-2013, 10:30 AM
NYPD cops confused Jolly Rancher candies for crystal meth: suit

Love Olantunjiojo, 25, was detained for around 24 hours after police found the sweets on him and a friend, the lawsuit says. The results from the NYPD lab found the red and blue 'crystalline rocks of solid material' were not a controlled substance, but Jolly Ranchers, the suit alleges.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...#ixzz2i7D22VkY

This just seems bizarre

I deduced he is a young black man from his name, and thus found it not bizarre at all.

"Officer, these are just Jolly Ranchers! They're only dangerous for being so delicious! Try one!"

"Shut it, thug. Did you think hiding your meth in a candy box would fool us?"

Baaarrden
10-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Not sure if this belongs here or not:

CNN and other internet sources have uncovered a souvenir scheme in China that seems like a sick joke, but isn’t. Live animals—turtles, fish, lizards and other amphibians—are being trapped in tiny plastic bags and sold as decorative key chains. Vendors claim that the bag contains crystallized oxygen and nutrients designed to keep the animals alive, but in reality, most die within a day or less due to oxygen deprivation.

UU1XGXMELyw

If you want to sign the petition, here (https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Petition_contre_les_amulettes_danimaux_vivants_en_ Chine/?pv=255) is the link

http://inhabitat.com/live-animals-trapped-in-plastic-bags-sold-as-key-chains-in-horrifying-chinese-souvenir-scheme/

Cuz
10-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Not sure if this belongs here or not:

UU1XGXMELyw

If you want to sign the petition, here (https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Petition_contre_les_amulettes_danimaux_vivants_en_ Chine/?pv=255) is the link

http://inhabitat.com/live-animals-trapped-in-plastic-bags-sold-as-key-chains-in-horrifying-chinese-souvenir-scheme/

I like turtles!

CMNry4PE93Y

Cortez
11-06-2013, 09:50 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/new-zealand-police-investigate-so-called-rape-club-article-1.1506293

An online rape club where young men allegedly film themselves having group sex with underage girls after getting them black-out drunk is under investigation in New Zealand.

One titled Roast Busters Appreciation Page described their page as:
"Appreciating the roast busters, putting b--ches in their place since ages ago. Outing the sluts giving them the treatment they deserve. Any sluts keen to get put on the spit or ganged feel free to comment everyone loves a good slut."

What is wrong with people?

chemgear
11-24-2013, 11:00 AM
At9ZKFz9HzU

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/justice/knockout-game-teen-assaults/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

A sick so-called game known as "knockout" -- where teens randomly sucker-punch strangers with the goal of knocking them unconscious with a single blow -- is catching the attention of law enforcement throughout the nation.

"Knockout" can be fatal. In New Jersey, Ralph Santiago, 46, a homeless man, was walking alone in Hoboken on the night of September 10 when he was suddenly struck from behind, said Hoboken Detective Anthony Caruso.

The blow knocked out Santiago, who had a pre-existing brain injury. He suffered a seizure. The victim's body struck a nearby fence, with part of the wrought iron fence piercing his body and killing him, Caruso said.

missdpuck
11-24-2013, 12:26 PM
http://ranprieur.com/readings/americanpsycho.html (A page from Martha Stout's The Sociopath Next Door.)

Different situations in my life recently (in addition to my neighbor and the talking bird/property destruction/etc) led me to Martha Stout's book.

I obviously don't live in Canada, and I know you guys aren't perfect. But just read the above book excerpt to see what I feel is one of the main differences in our cultures.

It seem like you have a more interconnected culture than we do here.

Of course I'm just generalizing, but as stated in the link it's like encouraging individualism has morphed into encouraging treachery.

Ranprieur's blog does have some interesting links, etc.

At first I thought it was a real flakey site as he does goes in to a bit of the paranormal crap. Some other stuff of interest, though. :whistle:

Hockey_Ninja
11-24-2013, 02:27 PM
Woah. People are actually still using this thread. I thought after pylon's over the top reaction nobody would come in it again.

missdpuck
11-24-2013, 02:32 PM
deleted for unintentionally poor taste

Puppet Guy
01-23-2014, 10:54 AM
Bump.

KOLKATA, India — A 20-year-old Indian woman said she was gang-raped on the orders of a village council because she fell in love with a man from a different ethnic group, police said Thursday.
Twelve suspects and the head of the council have been arrested for the Monday night attack, police said. The woman told police that she lost count of how many men raped her. She was hospitalized Thursday in serious condition.

TV news reports said the woman is a member of an ethnic tribal group and the man is a Muslim from a neighboring village. The man visited the woman’s village, Subalpur, on Monday to propose marriage, but was caught by other villagers, and the man and woman were tied to a tree while the village council decided their fate, the reports said.

Police official C. Sudhakar said the village council ordered the man and woman to each pay a fine of 25,000 rupees ($400). The man’s family was able to pay, but when the woman’s family said they were too poor, the council ordered the gang rape, police said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/indian-police-say-officials-ordered-gang-rape/2014/01/23/7fa21944-83f9-11e3-a273-6ffd9cf9f4ba_story.html

FireFly
01-23-2014, 12:48 PM
Bump.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/indian-police-say-officials-ordered-gang-rape/2014/01/23/7fa21944-83f9-11e3-a273-6ffd9cf9f4ba_story.html

I wonder if the man is still going to propose marriage. Really sad story.

Regulator75
04-08-2014, 05:38 AM
Bump.
Geocentrism? A new documentary film narrated by Kate Mulgrew, who played Captain Kathryn Janeway on “Star Trek: Voyager,” claims the sun revolves around the Earth, and that the Earth is fixed at the center of the universe.
The film’s ultra conservative Catholic producer believes the early leaders of the Catholic Church, who interpreted the Bible to mandate an Earth-centered universe, were right after all.

Geocentrism is creationism on steroids, and is often attributed to a literal reading of the Bible.
Perhaps even more disturbing than the iconic Kate Mulgrew, of Star Trek: Voyager and Orange Is the New Black, the film also features appearances by big-name scientists like Michio Kaku and Lawrence Krauss.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2014/04/star-trek-fail-captain-janeway-narrates-new-film-claiming-sun-orbits-the-earth/

p8cBvMCucTg

Thor
04-08-2014, 06:50 AM
Lawrence recently posted on their FB page that they of course edited him for the benefit of the film, looool, I can't believe people believe this nonsense.

ken0042
04-08-2014, 07:27 AM
That Asian dude with the long white hair- I also think they have used snips of his previous shows in this trailer. I'm positive I heard him say that "If we are the only life in the Universe, then God made a mistake" before. In the context of how extremely unlikely it was that we were the only life.

I think it may have also been the one where they talked about the possibility of life on Europa; one of Jupiter's moons.

Regulator75
04-23-2014, 02:47 PM
New trend?

http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/A6XnTc3.jpg

troutman
04-23-2014, 02:51 PM
Bump.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2014/04/star-trek-fail-captain-janeway-narrates-new-film-claiming-sun-orbits-the-earth/

p8cBvMCucTg

Yeah, Kate Mulgrew doesn't really think the sun revolves around the Earth

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/04/08/kate-mulgrew-geocentrism-documentary/

“I understand there has been some controversy about my participation in a documentary called The Principle,” Mulgrew writes in a note on her official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kate-Mulgrew/7122967465). “Let me assure everyone that I completely agree with the eminent physicist Lawrence Krauss, who was himself misrepresented in the film, and who has written a succinct rebuttal in Slate. I am not a geocentrist, nor am I in any way a proponent of geocentrism. More importantly, I do not subscribe to anything Robert Sungenis has written regarding science and history and, had I known of his involvement, would most certainly have avoided this documentary. I was a voice for hire, and a misinformed one, at that. I apologize for any confusion that my voice on this trailer may have caused.”

Regulator75
04-23-2014, 02:55 PM
^^^ Also known as: She needed the money.

CaptainCrunch
04-23-2014, 03:34 PM
^^^ Also known as: She needed the money.

Why can't these broke hollywood celebrities do the honorable thing and become prostitutes, instead of signing up for projects like this.

Oh wait . . . its kind of the same thing.

Locke
04-23-2014, 03:37 PM
What I'd really like to know is what kind of person gives half of a rat's ass whether or not Kate Mulgrew believes and/or is a proponent of Geocentrism.

What possible affect could it have on anyone's lives? If you're determining your scientific or life views by shadowing Kate Mulgrew you've got bigger problems.

Locke
04-23-2014, 03:38 PM
New trend?

http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/A6XnTc3.jpg

And that is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Dont they have problems with infections? You'd think all kinds of crap would get in there. I dont get where that gets fun.

nixon45
04-23-2014, 04:00 PM
And that is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Dont they have problems with infections? You'd think all kinds of crap would get in there. I dont get where that gets fun.

The second question I have after, what the holy #### is wrong with that guy, is wouldn't his tongue eventually dry out being exposed to the air like that?

CaptainCrunch
04-23-2014, 04:14 PM
I can think of ways how those cheek holes could be fun.

Spent some time in prison did ya?

burn_this_city
04-23-2014, 04:15 PM
That guy could man multiple glory holes.

corporatejay
04-23-2014, 04:15 PM

That has to be fake. He would have an infection in like 2 seconds.

Hevishot
04-23-2014, 04:40 PM
I know we are not supposed to judge people based on the tatoos and piercings that they have but that guy is definately unemployable.

troutman
04-23-2014, 04:48 PM
What I'd really like to know is what kind of person gives half of a rat's ass whether or not Kate Mulgrew believes and/or is a proponent of Geocentrism.

What possible affect could it have on anyone's lives? If you're determining your scientific or life views by shadowing Kate Mulgrew you've got bigger problems.

She was captain of a Starfleet Starship, and should know better.

Locke
04-23-2014, 05:44 PM
She was captain of a Starfleet Starship, and should know better.

She screwed up the whole thing on her very first day.

Seriously, she was captain of a Starfleet ship for literally a few hours before it all became a catastrophic failure. If she hadnt been flung to the other side of the galaxy or whatever she'd have been totally fired.

squiggs96
04-23-2014, 06:57 PM
How does the guy with all the holes in his face drink? It would just spill out everywhere. I guess you could use a straw, but not every drink is good that way. I'm guessing soup is out of the question. Most solid food should be okay, but you'd still lose a bunch. That just boggles my mind.

Flamesoholic
04-24-2014, 04:10 PM
How does the guy with all the holes in his face drink? It would just spill out everywhere. I guess you could use a straw, but not every drink is good that way. I'm guessing soup is out of the question. Most solid food should be okay, but you'd still lose a bunch. That just boggles my mind.

Can you imagine the horror show that it would be to watch him eat? Or be near him when he has a cold?

puffnstuff
04-24-2014, 04:33 PM
I know we are not supposed to judge people based on the tatoos and piercings that they have but that guy is definately unemployable.

Wait...we arent supposed to judge people based on the ridiculous decisions theyve made?

calgarywinning
04-24-2014, 09:26 PM
Actually Noodle Box near Costco south looks to hire people with tattoo's and piercings as a preference. They are bias to people who have made these decisions.

FlamesAddiction
04-25-2014, 07:59 AM
The second question I have after, what the holy #### is wrong with that guy, is wouldn't his tongue eventually dry out being exposed to the air like that?

His teeth are likely going to rot from being exposed like that.

He'll probably be dead in a ditch long before then anyway though.

Regular_John
04-25-2014, 08:16 AM
Driver of SUV that hit cyclists suing dead teen’s family (http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/national/Driver+fatal+collision+with+cyclists+suing+dead+te en/9772606/story.html)
'Her enjoyment of life has been and will be lessened,' suit claims

But Brandon’s father, Derek Majewski, was gobsmacked this week when he walked out of his lawyer Brian Cameron’s office having just learned that, as he put it, “my dead son and the boys are being sued by the woman that killed him because she is distraught.

:bag:

FlamesAddiction
04-25-2014, 08:38 AM

Wow, that is really cruel. This really sucks.

The death of their bright and popular son shattered the Majewski family, he said in a phone interview, voice growing thick with emotion. About six months after Brandon’s death, his older brother Devon, who had taken Brandon’s death particularly hard, died in his sleep from a combination of pharmaceuticals and alcohol.

I understand that the investigation concluded that the driver was not at fault and noted that the cyclists were not properly protected, but come on... I hope she loses and has to pay for the other family's legal expenses.

Puppet Guy
04-25-2014, 08:46 AM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/3056957/don-music-head-bang-o.gif

Locke
04-25-2014, 08:56 AM
You would think that they would just want to move on. Why go back and drag through all of this again?

Ped
04-25-2014, 10:09 AM
You would think that they would just want to move on. Why go back and drag through all of this again?

$

And a complete lack of concern for anyone else.

Knut
04-25-2014, 10:57 AM

This is complex. Kids parents allege it was biased investigation and have a lawsuit themselves against the driver and her husband (a local cop involved in the investigation).

Majewski, Mlynczyk, their new partners and their children are also suing the Simons and Simcoe County for a total of $900,000. Their suit alleges Sharlene Simon was speeding, under the influence or texting at the time of the accident, and that Jules Simon allowed her to drive the SUV when “he knew or ought to have known” she was in no condition to do so.

The investigation stated that it was kids lack of reflectors that contributed to the accident.

Still a ####ty move, but it is more complex than a money grab I think

rubecube
04-25-2014, 03:13 PM
And then there's this...

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/prom-rejection-may-have-led-to-teen-s-stabbing-1.1792539

HARTFORD, Conn. -- A 16-year-old girl was stabbed to death inside a Connecticut high school Friday, and police were investigating whether a boy attacked her because she turned down an invitation to be his date to a school dance.

Coach
04-25-2014, 03:36 PM
wow.

Boblobla
05-16-2014, 07:36 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/15/world/africa/sudan-christian-woman-apostasy/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

A pregnant Christian woman is sentenced to death by a court which considers her Muslim.

In the meantime, Ibrahim, who is eight months' pregnant, remains in prison with her 20-month-old son.

Wow...

1stLand
05-16-2014, 08:58 AM
Cultural Relativism.
What is abhorrent to us in Western Society, is acceptable in other nations.

FlamesAddiction
05-16-2014, 09:04 AM
And the complaint was filed by her own brother.

Coach
05-16-2014, 09:31 AM
Cultural Relativism.
What is abhorrent to us in Western Society, is acceptable in other nations.

That doesn't make it less despicable.

wretched34
05-16-2014, 12:36 PM
I think this fits nicely here.....

"Blake Randall Wardell, 25, found a bulletproof vest in a garage and put it on at 2:41 a.m. Wednesday, then asked Taylor Ann Kelly, 18, to shoot him in the vest.

She took the shot, missed the main part of the vest and hit him in the chest, the Anderson County Sheriff's Office said.

Several people performed CPR on Wardell, but paramedics said he was dead at the scene.

Police said they are still investigating, but Kelly has been charged. If convicted, Kelly could face up to five years in prison."

stampsx2
05-17-2014, 10:28 PM
Qj7WLRqyQ

Shawnski
05-17-2014, 10:39 PM
Is this what you were attempting to embed?

i-Qj7WLRqyQ

stampsx2
05-17-2014, 10:44 PM
Yes. Thanks.

Regulator75
07-12-2014, 05:52 AM
This is not satire.

FCx2uGBhvEc

flizzenflozz
07-12-2014, 08:55 AM
This is not satire.

FCx2uGBhvEc

Excruciating. Was that filmed in an asylum?
I'm glad I could only understand about 3% of what was being said.

1stLand
07-12-2014, 09:43 AM
^ Y'all is just too white to Undah Stahn!

corporatejay
07-12-2014, 09:57 AM
^ Y'all is just too white to Undah Stahn!

No green text needed. That's exactly the problem, but replaced "white" with ignorant.

This salon article should help you get there.

http://www.salon.com/2014/05/13/%E2%80%9Ci_was_hurt%E2%80%9D_how_white_elite_racis m_invaded_a_college_debate_championship/

flizzenflozz
07-12-2014, 10:46 AM
No green text needed. That's exactly the problem, but replaced "white" with ignorant.

http://www.salon.com/2014/05/13/%E2%80%9Ci_was_hurt%E2%80%9D_how_white_elite_racis m_invaded_a_college_debate_championship/

Thanks, J-Roc.

Ark2
07-12-2014, 10:46 AM
This is not satire.

FCx2uGBhvEc

Just what the hell was that?

VladtheImpaler
07-12-2014, 01:51 PM
no green text needed. That's exactly the problem, but replaced "white" with ignorant.

http://www.salon.com/2014/05/13/%e2%80%9ci_was_hurt%e2%80%9d_how_white_elite_racis m_invaded_a_college_debate_championship/

lol.

combustiblefuel
07-12-2014, 03:13 PM
Probably confused amusement - its slang for white guy - I think.

Actually its pretty rasist. Chinise saying it to whites in THIER culture is like calling a black the n-word. We just don't see if t that way in our culture.

Flabbibulin
07-26-2014, 09:19 AM
Oh my...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/26/us/philadelphia-carjacking-3-kids-killed/index.html?c=homepage-t

Ben_in_Canada
07-28-2014, 07:46 AM
http://news.msn.com/world/pakistan-mob-kills-woman-girls-over-blasphemous-facebook-post

The dead, including a seven-year-old girl and her baby sister, were Ahmadis, who consider themselves Muslim but believe in a prophet after Mohammed. A 1984 Pakistani law declared them non-Muslims and many Pakistanis consider them heretics.

Human rights workers say the accusations are increasingly used to settle personal vendettas or to grab the property of the accused.

Thor
07-29-2014, 07:07 AM
This is not satire.

FCx2uGBhvEc

Wow, just wow. :bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag:

Fire
07-29-2014, 09:16 AM
How bad were the losers?

driveway
07-29-2014, 09:34 AM
The style of a CEDA debate specifically calls for participants to get out a huge amount of information incredibly quickly. Here's some video of CEDA debating from 2011, with some white people in it. Skip to about 5 minutes in.

oI9Ggy9OPxo

You goddamned racist redneck idiots.

Thor
07-29-2014, 09:40 AM
That is just brutal.

PsYcNeT
07-29-2014, 09:44 AM
You goddamned racist redneck idiots.

Not emptyquoting.

Regulator75
08-05-2014, 08:21 PM
I really don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Last week the Kentucky Tourism Development Finance Board approved $18 million in tax breaks to promote Ken Ham’s long-planned Noah’s ark theme park being built in northern Kentucky.

The Christian theme park will be dedicated to indoctrinating children with ridiculous and discredited claims from the dubious field of “creation science,” claims such as the earth is only 6,000-years-old, that human beings and dinosaurs lived on the earth at the same time, and that the story of Noah’s Ark is true.

The rationale for this taxpayer subsidized theme park is that “the Ark is a reminder of God’s judgment upon a sinful world. It can also serve as a picture of salvation.”

Taxpayers should not be forced to subsidize an avowedly Christian fundamentalist project based on discredited science and a literal interpretation of Genesis.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2014/08/kentucky-approves-18-million-in-tax-credits-for-noahs-ark-theme-park/

http://naturalishistoria.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/ark-encounter-grounds.jpg

undercoverbrother
08-05-2014, 08:24 PM
I really don't want to live on this planet anymore.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2014/08/kentucky-approves-18-million-in-tax-credits-for-noahs-ark-theme-park/

http://naturalishistoria.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/ark-encounter-grounds.jpg

Oh god.....

Muta
08-05-2014, 08:27 PM
Looks like fun! I want to pee in the lagoon.

driveway
08-05-2014, 08:28 PM
The more people who learn about creationism, the better for rational science. There's nothing that builds a better atheist than Evangelical Christianity.

JonDuke
08-13-2014, 10:01 AM
The Fire Challenge trend is as scary as it is stupid.
WTF is up with people who think this is fun?

Videos of children taking the “challenge” and burning themselves have been uploaded to Facebook and the video site YouTube, Alexiou said. Other websites have posted compilation videos of the fire challenge.

People with the false notion that rubbing alcohol does not burn human skin or using other accelerants to set themselves ablaze risk first, second and third degree burns and months of recovery in a hospital, according to Alexiou.

A 15-year-old boy in Buffalo died of his injuries after reportedly participating in the fire challenge. Another 15-year-old boy in Kentucky who learned of the stunt on Facebook and was badly burned when he tried it, Alexiou said.

Here's a video of idiots trying this.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhV55eQVN2ykm35c11
Remember when the cinnamon challenge was fun?

PsYcNeT
08-13-2014, 10:04 AM
If these kids any real sand they would all be trying to take on the eating challenges LA Beast does every week.

Bobblehead
08-13-2014, 10:17 AM
People are harassing Robin Williams' daughter, Zelda, on Twitter and Instagram.

The users sent Zelda altered photos of her dad, which were supposedly taken after the actor committed suicide. They also called the actress some awful names. "I'm sorry. I should've risen above," Zelda tweeted. "Deleting this from my devices for a good long time, maybe forever. Time will tell. Goodbye."

http://ca.eonline.com/news/568832/zelda-williams-quits-twitter-and-instagram-after-being-taunted-about-robin-williams-death

Regulator75
08-19-2014, 10:07 PM
uRxa3C2WWdw

4X4
08-19-2014, 11:27 PM
uRxa3C2WWdw

I'm sure I'll get torn to shreds by the ones that are understandably offended by her comments, but I'm wondering why the guy is hovering outside her car window with a video camera antagonizing her further. He acknowledged doing something wrong while driving, so if he's the one that did something wrong, why is he pulled over ahead of her, and outside his car with a TV studio on his shoulder, videotaping her meltdown?

I'm not excusing it, but is it really fair to piss someone off by cutting them off (or some such thing), and then once they're mad, to pull over and jump out with a camera and record them getting even angrier that you're literally outside the window, with a camera in their face?

He's lucky he's picking on a woman, because a lot of dudes would have reacted with a car door to the lens/face instead of a bunch of racist trash talk.

nixon45
08-19-2014, 11:43 PM
Who knows what crazy #### she was up to before he started filming. Maybe he saw she was extremely unstable and decided to start filming for his own welfare in case she pulled something. Hard to tell though as we only see what we see.

I've changed my mind on not seeing him as an antagonist. His passive aggressiveness by sticking a camera in her face and telling her to calm down is pretty ####ty of him.
She is still a deplorable human being but that should have been a quick encounter. He should have seen that she was losing her #### and cleared the area immediately.

nixon45
08-19-2014, 11:47 PM
Pretty sure she is completely wasted

Hanni
08-20-2014, 07:24 AM
http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=139226

SportsJunky
08-25-2014, 06:41 PM
Sheldon from Big Bang Theory just won the Emmy over Don Cheadle, William H Macy, Ricky Gervais, Louis CK...

The Familia
08-25-2014, 07:04 PM
Sheldon from Big Bang Theory just won the Emmy over Don Cheadle, William H Macy, Ricky Gervais, Louis CK...

Literally, the worst sitcom to ever be produced. How did it ever stay on the air? The obvious (and repetitive) nerd jokes and lack of any credible acting skills makes me cringe. I don't want to live on this planet anymore if this show wins awards and stays on the air. May it die a quick painful death.

nik-
08-25-2014, 07:36 PM
Literally, the worst sitcom to ever be produced. How did it ever stay on the air? The obvious (and repetitive) nerd jokes and lack of any credible acting skills makes me cringe. I don't want to live on this planet anymore if this show wins awards and stays on the air. May it die a quick painful death.

They just got a raise to a million dollars an episode and the show is lasting until 2017. So you're in trouble.

Canuck-Hater
08-25-2014, 08:26 PM
True detective beating out Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones for best director... Yeah this is why I try to stay away from award shows.

nik-
08-25-2014, 08:29 PM
True Detective winning best director is not a travesty at all. Did you not see their six minute, single take, continuous action shot over multiple locations? That scene alone is better than pretty much anything those other shows did this year from a directing standpoint.

Canuck-Hater
08-25-2014, 08:40 PM
True Detective winning best director is not a travesty at all. Did you not see their six minute, single take, continuous action shot over multiple locations? That scene alone is better than pretty much anything those other shows did this year from a directing standpoint.

When its against that kind of competition it is.

nik-
08-25-2014, 08:42 PM
No, it's really not, it's not about the entire show, it's directing and nothing from those other shows (which I love) beats this.

s_HuFuKiq8U

Breaking Bad submitted Fellina ... which was a mistake, because it wasn't even the strongest episode in the season, and Watcher's On the Wall was a great episode, but it's a whole lot of CG. Nothing from those episodes was on the technical level of the raid scene from True Detective.

Canuck-Hater
08-25-2014, 08:45 PM
No, it's really not, it's not about the entire show, it's directing and nothing from those other shows (which I love) beats this.

s_HuFuKiq8U

Breaking Bad submitted Fellina ... which was a mistake, because it wasn't even the strongest episode in the season, and Watcher's On the Wall was a great episode, but it's a whole lot of CG. Nothing from those episodes was on the technical level of the raid scene from True Detective.

Meh. It's a good scene don't get me wrong but I don't think its as seamless as people claim.

Goodlad
08-25-2014, 08:50 PM
Literally? Literally?! I humbly beg to differ

qWjCkcAmzDc

Just one example, "Heil Honey, I'm home!" A British sitcom from the '50s about Hitler and Eva Braun moving in next door to a Jewish couple. Heilarious!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heil_Honey_I'm_Home!

nik-
08-25-2014, 08:50 PM
Meh. It's a good scene don't get me wrong but I don't think its as seamless as people claim.

It is seamless. It's a continuous shot.

Canuck-Hater
08-25-2014, 09:00 PM
It is seamless. It's a continuous shot.

Then I guess the scene doesn't do it for me. I don't see why its so special. I would of picked Vince Gilligan.

nik-
08-25-2014, 09:03 PM
It's special because it's extremely difficult to pull off, which is why you rarely ever see them. And which is why when they happen, they get a lot of love from the people in the industry who realize what they're doing.

dino7c
08-25-2014, 09:24 PM
Lorde winning MTV video award for best rock artist...#### this planet

Arya Stark
08-25-2014, 09:36 PM
I highly, highly doubt that it was done on their first take.

nik-
08-25-2014, 09:40 PM
I highly, highly doubt that it was done on their first take.

Continuous shot doesn't mean first take.

CalgaryFan1988
08-25-2014, 10:06 PM
My wife and best friend of 15 years passed away this morning. 33 years old, it's a cruel world. Hold your loved ones extra tight, because sometimes you just don't know how long you have with them.

burn_this_city
08-25-2014, 10:09 PM
My wife and best friend of 15 years passed away this morning. 33 years old, it's a cruel world. Hold your loved ones extra tight, because sometimes you just don't know how long you have with them.

My condolences. I can't imagine what you're going through.

Nage Waza
08-25-2014, 10:09 PM

That is terrible, very sorry for your loss.

CalgaryFan1988
08-25-2014, 10:15 PM
Sorry, appreciate the condolences. I am just so angry at the world right now I just thought it was appropriate. Didn't think this day would come for another 40-50 years.

dino7c
08-25-2014, 10:42 PM

that is terrible, my condolences...puts some of this stuff into perspective

Regulator75
08-25-2014, 10:45 PM

Only 33? Wow, that's awful. Very sorry for your loss. :whaa:

corporatejay
08-25-2014, 11:01 PM
Ugh, terribly sorry, reach out to whoever you have to, don't go through this alone.

Shawnski
08-25-2014, 11:10 PM

There really is no justice in this world.

I cannot fathom the suffering you are going through right now. To lose someone you have spent half your life with, and all of your adult one...

My sincerest and heartfelt condolences.

chemgear
08-25-2014, 11:23 PM

:whaa: I'm so sorry. I cannot imagine.

nickerjones
08-25-2014, 11:42 PM

Sorry, appreciate the condolences. I am just so angry at the world right now I just thought it was appropriate. Didn't think this day would come for another 40-50 years.

I have also lost a spouse at a very young age ( early 20's). The world definitely isn't fair. I know the anger you're going through. It's ok to be angry but know that it can take you to some very dark places. My advice would be to eventually talk to some one, anyone about how you're feeling. It can even be people here. You can even PM me if you want. It's tough to feel like you're going at it alone. There are people that understand what you're going through and will listen just to listen.

SportsJunky
08-26-2014, 06:26 AM

That's horrible news. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Hockey_Ninja
08-26-2014, 06:28 AM
wY-mrPuGDCg

Cali Panthers Fan
08-26-2014, 06:46 AM
^^^ Actually, that makes we WANT to live on this planet. The incredible amount of restraint shown by those people as he antagonizes them further and continues to say hurtful and emotionally charged insults over and over again gives me hope that humanity can stay civil despite the few #######s that continue to live among us. There will always be awful people because human beings have the ability to be petty, stupid, mean, and vile at times, but the true test of humanity is how we respond to that.

bigtmac19
08-26-2014, 08:02 AM

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

prarieboy
08-26-2014, 09:13 AM

I don't have the words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. I hope that the pain you are feeling will one day lessen and you can live life with a happy heart.

nik-
08-26-2014, 09:23 AM
When I first read that I read it as "wife's best friend" ... the awfulness didn't even register at first. That's a horrible thing to go through, deepest condolences.

terminator
08-26-2014, 09:23 AM

I don't know what to say. I am sorry to hear this, the world indeed can be cruel. I am really sorry man, i don't know. I am sorry.

rayne008
08-26-2014, 11:22 AM

:whaa:
My heart goes out to you
- shallow words I know but you will be in my thoughts. Stay strong.

Ben_in_Canada
08-26-2014, 02:53 PM
“What we discovered was quite shocking,” said Seel. “We discovered often that the children were not fed, they were locked in their rooms for most of the day and the two older girls were also forced to perform sexual acts."
The two girls, as well as the third female sibling, were taken into care by Child and Family Services.
Seel said one biological parent and one non-biological parent are charged. http://news.ca.msn.com/local/manitoba/manitoba-parents-charged-with-making-child-pornography (http://news.ca.msn.com/local/manitoba/manitoba-parents-charged-with-making-child-pornography)

WTepicF.... just don't understand :confused:

Street Pharmacist
08-26-2014, 03:00 PM

We're close to the same age and I can't think of much else since I read this. I hope for some measure of peace for you soon.

Duruss
08-26-2014, 05:51 PM

I feel for you, it is a threat that is all too real for me everytime I see my wife struggle to get into her wheelchair. But I also see some beauty in your post, you had 15 years together, and in that time you must have shared some truly magical moments together.

I also understand the anger you said you feel, I imagine it is some kind of transcend rage. Take the time you need, but don't retreat from the light for too long.

longsuffering
08-26-2014, 09:33 PM

So very sorry for your loss.

T@T
08-26-2014, 09:57 PM
Having just lost a family member almost twice her age makes me wonder how you found the strength to post your loss so soon..and I agree, there's nothing fair about this planet.

CalgaryFan1988
08-28-2014, 07:43 AM
Having just lost a family member almost twice her age makes me wonder how you found the strength to post your loss so soon..and I agree, there's nothing fair about this planet.

I'd say a combination of shock, denial and disbelief, which I am still very much in. I'm still dumbfounded how everything we worked for can just end so abrubtly.

JonDuke
11-06-2014, 01:45 PM
What will "reality" TV think of next?

How about a man getting "Eaten Alive" by an Anaconda.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/06/eaten-alive-tv-show_n_6112504.html

In what just might be the most bizarre concept for a reality TV show ever, a man will be eaten alive by an anaconda.

Called, appropriately enough, "Eaten Alive," the Dec. 7 special features filmmaker Paul Rosolie being covered in pig blood and then swallowed by the snake, according to Entertainment Weekly.

Promo clips such as the one above show Rosolie putting on a special, and presumably protective, suit.

"You have to go head first," Rosolie says in one of the clips.

He's also tethered to something as he approaches the snake. Since the show has already been filmed and Rosolie has been active on Twitter, it's a safe bet that he is pulled back out again.

But some viewers are concerned about the fate of the snake, and are already protesting the show. There's even a petition on Change.org calling on Discovery to pull the plug.

"This is animal abuse to the highest degree and absolutely disgusting, and could kill the snake," the petition reads. "An adult green anaconda cannot fit the width of an adult man's shoulders into it's body."

Rosolie defended himself and the show.

"I understand that many people have questions," Rosolie wrote on his website. "All I can tell you now is that all my work is based around the fact that wildlife and ecosystems today, across the globe, are at a critical moment."

He said snakes are being threatened by hunting and habitat destruction.

"For those worried about animal cruelty, I invite you to research my work -- read my book," Rosolie added. "Then ask yourself: would this person ever hurt an animal?"

ht8monC6t7w

rayne008
11-06-2014, 06:58 PM
^^

i'll wait until the 15 second GIF comes out.

Dion
11-06-2014, 07:11 PM
The show is nonsense!

We didn't buy it, so we checked with Frank Indiviglio (http://blogs.thatpetplace.com/thatreptileblog/2008/04/08/that-pet-place-welcomes-zoologistherpetologist-frank-indiviglio-to-that-reptile-blog/#.VFqzZvTF_WQ), a herpetologist and author who worked with the Bronx Zoo for more than 20 years. He now consults with zoos and writes about snakes and other creatures.

"Nonsense; not possible," he told us in an email.

Discovery hasn't explained what it means when it says Rosolie "enters the belly of an anaconda," and Indiviglio didn't offer further explanation about what that could entail, but some of the factors that would make that stunt hard to survive would be finding a suit that could survive the pressure and allow breathing while inside a snake.

Plus, Rosolie says (https://twitter.com/PaulRosolie/status/529845130555969536) he "would never hurt a living thing," so he would then have to get out of the snake without cutting it open, which is even more improbable.

We contacted Discovery to ask if they actually showed Rosolie being eaten alive and safely emerging without harming a snake, but they told us that they were not putting any more information out at this time.

The Discovery Channel has developed quite a reputation for passing off fiction as fact of late, especially among scientists. This has happened with Shark Week shows about monster sharks or mermaids — shows that misled people (http://www.businessinsider.com/majority-of-discovery-channel-viewers-believe-megaldon-exists-2013-8) into thinking fictional creatures are out there. Other fake documentary (http://www.businessinsider.com/discovery-channels-fake-documentaries-2014-9) gems have titles like "Russian Yeti: The Killer Lives."

http://www.businessinsider.com/discoverys-eaten-alive-show-with-anaconda-is-nonsense-2014-11

Wormius
11-06-2014, 08:19 PM
I laughing reading all these comments about the Discovery Channel. Finally some scientists speaking out more publically about the crap they air.

But one herpetologist dismissed the claim that he was eaten alive as “nonsense.”
“Not possible,” Frank Indiviglio, who worked with the Bronx Zoo for two decades, told Business Insider.

“Discovery has taken a real nosedive in recent years; more nonsense,” he said later on Twitter — an apparent dig at some of the channel’s recent documentaries that have been largely discredited as fiction. For example, its 2013 Shark Week documentary, which claimed an ancient shark species wasn’t actually extinct, continues to be slammed by marine biologists.

A call to the Discovery Channel went unreturned Thursday morning.

Dion
11-06-2014, 10:43 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1uSeueCUAEvngU.jpg:large (http://twitter.com/FairyDogSparky/status/530178438737317888/photo/1)
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/529119398477328386/2eUDItTN_normal.jpegSparky the Fairy Dog@FairyDogSparky (https://twitter.com/FairyDogSparky)
Follow (https://twitter.com/FairyDogSparky)

In December, @Discovery (https://twitter.com/Discovery) is airing a man getting eaten by an anaconda. Sorry @Discovery (https://twitter.com/Discovery), @TheSimpsons (https://twitter.com/TheSimpsons) DID IT!

DeluxeMoustache
11-07-2014, 12:19 AM

My most sincere condolences. This is something that nobody should encounter. You are blessed for those 15 years and so was she, I have no doubt. As little consolation as that is at this time, it is important. Please keep that in mind

Losses of dearly loved ones are hard and I have seen enough for my liking, although not this exact situation. Stay strong and embrace support from your loved ones.

Not sure how much a guy in the forum community can help, but my thoughts and best wishes are with you and your loved ones

Joborule
11-07-2014, 01:54 PM

Missed this earlier, so wanted to pass along my condolences.

Regulator75
04-12-2015, 03:29 PM
AI6vn0HHTmU

KevanGuy
04-12-2015, 03:55 PM
^ That was hilarious and cringe-worthy. I wonder if she was the person that uploaded it.

Thor
04-13-2015, 07:01 AM
Please shoot her, pleeeeease shoot her.

Locke
04-13-2015, 11:46 AM
That woman needs to be dropkicked in the throat.

This is one of those situations where I'd willingly turn a blind eye to a little bit of police brutality.

"The next person who asks me to take off my sunglasses for safety is getting pistol-whipped!"

Acey
04-13-2015, 10:53 PM
EPS arrested this guy and captioned it on Twitter, "Although highly fashionable, these pants also hampered this young man's ability to run away from police."

http://i.imgur.com/onqCHxJ.png

undercoverbrother
04-14-2015, 09:41 AM
EPS arrested this guy and captioned it on Twitter, "Although highly fashionable, these pants also hampered this young man's ability to run away from police."

http://i.imgur.com/onqCHxJ.png

They are sweat pants under jeans.......is anyone surprised this was posted by:

E Edmonton
P Police
S Service

ken0042
04-14-2015, 10:24 AM
That woman needs to be dropkicked in the throat.

Actually I thought she had a brilliant strategy. She managed to successfully distract the officer enough that he just asked her to move along instead of issuing a ticket.

I've never had occasion to need to, but aren't you allowed to ask the officer to identify themselves? (Going from TV/movies where they ask to see their badge.) Wouldn't it also seem reasonable to be able to see their face?

Don't get me wrong, I'd never try this myself. I just don't think the lady is as dumb as a lot of people think.

KelVarnsen
04-14-2015, 10:35 AM
She may not be dumb, but still annoying as hell.

DuffMan
04-14-2015, 10:55 AM
Did you hear about the woman that left her paraplegic son out in the woods for a few days while she visited her boyfriend, armed only with a bible.

undercoverbrother
04-14-2015, 10:56 AM
Did you hear about the woman that left her paraplegic son out in the woods for a few days while she visited her boyfriend, armed only with a bible.

Please tell me this is the start to a joke and not a real occurance.

DuffMan
04-14-2015, 10:58 AM
Please tell me this is the start to a joke and not a real occurance.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-seek-arrest-mother-disabled-man-left-woods-30273643

cam_wmh
04-14-2015, 11:01 AM
I'd say a combination of shock, denial and disbelief, which I am still very much in. I'm still dumbfounded how everything we worked for can just end so abrubtly.

Oh my goodness. My condolences good man. Please know many of us have you in our thoughts.

undercoverbrother
04-14-2015, 11:02 AM
I don't want to live on this planet anymore

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-seek-arrest-mother-disabled-man-left-woods-30273643

"It's only by the grace of God that he survived this."

Game Set Match......

Locke
04-14-2015, 11:19 AM
Actually I thought she had a brilliant strategy. She managed to successfully distract the officer enough that he just asked her to move along instead of issuing a ticket.

I've never had occasion to need to, but aren't you allowed to ask the officer to identify themselves? (Going from TV/movies where they ask to see their badge.) Wouldn't it also seem reasonable to be able to see their face?

Don't get me wrong, I'd never try this myself. I just don't think the lady is as dumb as a lot of people think.

Shes probably a 'Freeman on the Land' too.

handgroen
04-14-2015, 01:51 PM
http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=146204

White Out 403
04-14-2015, 02:20 PM
Is there a legal difference between parking and standing? Or is that an American thing?

JonDuke
04-15-2015, 07:37 PM
People like this should be forced to sit on the floor.

http://i.imgur.com/H3ARheR.jpg

puffnstuff
04-15-2015, 08:56 PM
^^^ Hey look, free shoes!

ben voyonsdonc
04-16-2015, 12:45 PM
I hate people right now:

http://i.imgur.com/ujA2wfi.png

Kavvy
04-16-2015, 12:57 PM
I hate people right now:

http://i.imgur.com/ujA2wfi.png

I dislike that she did this, but I also hate Ricky for calling her out on it.

When a celebrity brings attention to an individual being stupid, the whole "internets" gang up on them.

It gets out of control with personal attacks on the facebook, and people making very concerning threats.

ben voyonsdonc
04-16-2015, 01:08 PM
I'd have some (very little but some) sympathy for her but she has made herself a celebrity by being on reality TV shows and creating her own website showing off her kills. She has been putting herself out there to get the attention. She is now reaping what she has sown.

She is not some random person that Gervais is making an example of.

burn_this_city
04-16-2015, 01:39 PM
Trophy hunters are missing a few chromosomes.

MoneyGuy
04-16-2015, 01:51 PM

I can't believe that those people standing wouldn't tell that lazy-ass woman to get up or be sat upon.

That one man looks like he's considering it.

OutOfTheCube
04-16-2015, 01:57 PM

The story you linked to is actually worse -- her son is a quadriplegic. A paraplegic is bad enough, but at least might have a shot. A quadriplegic, this should be attempted murder.

carbonrod
04-18-2015, 09:20 PM
AI6vn0HHTmU
I am not so sure that driver is stable enough to be allowed to continue driving.

TapeToTape
04-18-2015, 11:50 PM

You post this in the I don't want to live on this planet anymore thread? It doesn't seem that bad. There's even an empty seat by her feet. The people standing don't seem too concerned. Most of the time on the train a few people stand so that they don't have to sit next to another person.

JonDuke
04-19-2015, 07:19 AM
You post this in the I don't want to live on this planet anymore thread? It doesn't seem that bad. There's even an empty seat by her feet. The people standing don't seem too concerned. Most of the time on the train a few people stand so that they don't have to sit next to another person.

You're right. What was I thinking?
I'm sure many people would jump at the chance to sit next to her feet.

Flabbibulin
04-19-2015, 08:34 AM
Someone should throw her shoes into "mind the gap" during a stop.

ken0042
04-19-2015, 10:16 AM
Not saying it excuses her lying down, but is she pregnant?

That could add a fair amount of context to the photo.

Locke
04-19-2015, 10:23 AM

Proper etiquette precludes asking a stranger that question.

Wormius
04-19-2015, 10:25 AM
Context of the photo would help. Was the train moving or was it stopped stuck somewhere for an hour with people trying to pass the time.

DuffMan
04-20-2015, 03:30 PM

omg, she's giving birth.

cKy
04-20-2015, 03:34 PM
omg, she's giving birth.

It was like a tunnel going in, and a tunnel coming out :bag::bag::bag::bag: