PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy in Florida?

MJK
08-24-2004, 03:36 PM
Conspiracy in Florida?

The Smelly Rat
Tuesday August 24, 2004

In a shocking and turn of events, someone has sent an audition tape to the press containing a rather embarrassing performance of new Panthers General Manager Dave Penney. Penney was apparently trying to land a job in Toronto, ON working for the music video station Much Music.

When located, Penney had this to say: “What can I tell you? Growing up in Newfoundland had taken its toll on me and I was looking for a change” said Penney. “When Newfoundland finally got cable a few months ago, I saw on T.V. that Much Music was looking for a VJ, so I submitted a tape.”

Penney did not make the cut and has put the past behind him. “Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise” said the new GM. “If I had gotten the VJ job I might never have been offered the GM position with the Panthers.”

It is rumoured that former NHL legend and recently fired head coach Don Shula might be responsible. He could not be reached for comment.

The following video contains scenes with mature subject matter, viewer discretion is advised.

Dave Penney MMVJ Audition Tape (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/titanicpimp.wmv)

Sylvanfan
08-24-2004, 05:07 PM
Yes, you are feeling the wrath of NFL living ICON Don Shula!!! In other news riots have occurred at several South Florida Senoir citizen condos, as Senoirs are getting out of their golf carts and beating on any young punk who appears to be a "Tool" fan. It appears that the public is outraged with the dismissal of the only man alive to coach a team to an undeafeated season in pro-sports, and offers the best early bird steak deal in America. It appears that this move has created a real division amongst the people of South Florida. ;)

notoepik
08-24-2004, 06:02 PM
And the gray hairs in South Florida were just getting over that Turco to Ottawa deal when THIS happens!!

Poor old Rat fans, dealt one blow after another to their beloved Panthers :angry: