PDA

View Full Version : Sens disappointing season, looking ahead

Flickered Flame
04-28-2013, 07:39 PM
The Senators came into the season with very high expectations. And after 29 games the Sens had a great record of 21-8-0 but then injuries hit and the wheels fell off the bus. The Sens never fully recovered and limped their way to 31-23-3 record in their last 57 games. Now, a lot of teams would like to win at that clip but it was not good enough for the Sens who then bowed out in a 7 game opening series round vs the Devils.

Looking ahead:
The Sens GM were tear this roster down and build it back up before next season starts. All of the following UFAs are available for draft picks and or prospects, the value of pick and prospects I would like will depend on the UFA in question. Rebuilding teams looking to fill rosters or teams looking for decent roster players can inquire via pm.
UFA:
Rich Peverley
Simon Gagne
Tim Jackman
Brad Boyes
Kevin Bieksa
Andreas Lilja
Johan Hedberg
Teemu Selanne
Aaron Voros
Steve Begin
Peter Budaj
I only have one real key RFA but these players are also available:
RFA:
Tomas Fleischmann
Darryl Boyce
Blake Coleman
Brett Perlini
Marc-Andre Cliché
Jesper Fasth
Taylor Chorney
Austin Levi
Alex Plante
Jean-Philippe Levasseur
These players under contract for next year and possible beyond that are in play:
Available:
Mike Rupp
Ruslan Fedotenko
Dany Heatley
Daniel Alfredsson
Petr Sykora
Ray Whitney
Tomas Kaberle
Derek Morris
Johnny Oduya
Ian White
And these players are only 3 players that I really don't want to move, I'm not saying I won't move them but they are the 3 key players for this franchise:
Not Looking to move:
Eric Staal
Antti Niemi
Jack Johnson