PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an iPhone developer for some contract work

photon
08-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Hey we've got an application that we need some work done on, nothing fancy the UI and app architecture is mostly done, it's mostly just processing and handling of data and such at this point, most of the underlying comms setup is done (so it'd be composing and consuming XML, etc). Maybe 100-120 hours worth of work left, more if there's changes or additions to the functionality.

If you or know someone who might be interested let me know. Thanks.

Titan
08-12-2012, 10:02 PM
You wouln't be woking on a CP app now would you?

Cause that would be totally awesome and i for one would pay a pretty penny for that.

Just sayin!!

saskflames69
08-12-2012, 10:23 PM
You wouln't be woking on a CP app now would you?

Cause that would be totally awesome and i for one would pay a pretty penny for that.

Just sayin!!

Tapatalk works just fine. It's definitely worth the money.

DownInFlames
08-12-2012, 10:34 PM
I'll never give tapatalk a penny as long as they include the annoying "posted via tapatalk" signatures. And it helps that I don't find it any easier than a regular browser.

photon
08-13-2012, 12:09 AM
You can (and should) turn the tapatalk signatures off.

Bring_Back_Shantz
08-13-2012, 09:51 AM
I'm pretty sure Kermitology does this kind of thing.
Maybe fire him a PM.

c.t.ner
08-13-2012, 08:31 PM
This is a side project I run, but it might be a good starting point.

http://www.yycapps.com/local-calgary-iphone-app-developers/

It has a list of most of the Calgary iPhone Developers in the city (i'd say at least 70-80% of the developers). The Big Nerds in Disguise guys and also as someone mentioned Kermitology are people to contact (albiet he's info isn't on the site), as they are Calgary Puckers. I'd normally throw my hat into the ring, but at the moment I'm still working on launching our first app so my resources are tied to that. The guys at RandomType are also really, really solid and I would give them a shout too. PrairieHippo on here can also help.

If that doesn't work, we also have an iPhone app group on Linkedin that is usually a good way to reach out to developers on a mass scale. Just search for the yycApps group on linkedin and I'll add you so you can post a message to see if there are any takers.