PDA

View Full Version : Best place to watch Bruins playoff games

rm22
04-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Hello everyone. New to the forum. In town on business for a while and looking for a place to watch my hometown Bruins (hopefully for another long run this year). I'm looking for a bar where the game is the main show, and preferably has the sound on, not loud music. I'm without a car, so needs to be downtown, or easily accessible via public trans.

Any suggestions? I'm sure you'll help cause Bruins and Flames fans both have in common a strong dislike of the Canucks.

DuffMan
04-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Vancouver

Hemi-Cuda
04-11-2012, 09:36 PM
it's on CBC, so pretty much any bar in the city will be showing the games. it's not like you're in the deep south US, hockey will be everywhere up here during playoff time. you should also have access to the games from your hotel room

_Q_
04-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Well the Bruins games are on at the same time as the Sens games, so it might be a bit tougher to find it being shown with sound on over the other series. Still, most pubs should have at least one TV showing the game.

Handsome B. Wonderful
04-11-2012, 09:55 PM
TD Garden

Iowa_Flames_Fan
04-12-2012, 12:01 AM
I'm not sure, but I would think any sports bar with more than one TV will either have the game on or be willing to put it on for you. There would, I think, be dozens of such places downtown.

And you're right: we do have a special place for the Bruins in our hearts around here.

mykalberta
04-12-2012, 07:55 AM
If its on CBC can you not watch the games online at CBC.ca ?

troutman
04-12-2012, 10:48 AM
What part of town are you staying in?

Flames Central is a unique sports bar downtown.

Huntingwhale
04-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Boston

Coach
04-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Pretty sure if a hockey game is on, pretty much every bar in the city is playing it. And if they're not, they'll likely change a TV for you if you just ask.

undercoverbrother
04-12-2012, 12:50 PM
Hello everyone. New to the forum. In town on business for a while and looking for a place to watch my hometown Bruins (hopefully for another long run this year). I'm looking for a bar where the game is the main show, and preferably has the sound on, not loud music. I'm without a car, so needs to be downtown, or easily accessible via public trans.

Any suggestions? I'm sure you'll help cause Bruins and Flames fans both have in common a strong dislike of the Canucks.

franch maid

HELPNEEDED
04-12-2012, 01:02 PM
I cannot tell you where, but I can tell you with whom.

Best person to watch Boston games would be with Vancouver fans.