PDA

View Full Version : Kirk Cameron's new movie!

Thor
03-29-2012, 02:34 PM
Poor persecuted guy.

jgkc88tiqic

Canehdianman
03-29-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm not a super tolerant guy, but I hope he gets hit by a bus.

Puppet Guy
03-29-2012, 02:38 PM
...so when does he talk about his movie?

Flames Fan, Ph.D.
03-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Poor Kirk... getting all unfairly persecuted in the public square when all he was doing was trying to persecute homosexuals in the public square.

Envitro
03-29-2012, 02:48 PM
I love that the caption in the top left corner reads "On Knees For Jesus"

I hope they mean Jesus Christ and not some Mexican dude named Jesus

frinkprof
03-29-2012, 02:50 PM
I love that the caption in the top left corner reads "On Knees For Jesus"

I hope they mean Jesus Christ and not some Mexican dude named Jesushttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz6dz39Cb11r8omtko1_500.jpg

Regular_John
03-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Poor Kirk... getting all unfairly persecuted in the public square when all he was doing was trying to persecute homosexuals in the public square.

Yes, what Kirk really wants is freedom from consequences, he'd like to say/do whatever he'd like without having to answer for it.

Kirk: "Gays shouldn't marry, it's an affront to god!"
Media: "Why do you say that?"
Kirk: "Stop persecuting me!"
Media: "ok then..."

Flames Fan, Ph.D.
03-29-2012, 02:55 PM
Yes, what Kirk really wants is freedom from consequences, he'd like to say/do whatever he'd like without having to answer for it.

Kirk: "Gays shouldn't marry, it's an affront to god!"
Media: "Why do you say that?"
Kirk: "Stop persecuting me!"
Media: "ok then..."

People often confuse freedom of speech with freedom from criticism.

Daradon
03-29-2012, 03:08 PM
My brain hurts trying to follow his circular 'logic'.

Mass_nerder
03-29-2012, 03:11 PM
I have a song by this band Sass Dragons, "Kirk Cameron is a Bitch"...
I recognized the name, but I just couldn't put a face to it. Suddenly the song makes so much sense.

Thor
03-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Oh the trailer, lol, so sad.

EY7oaJhU-2Q

old-fart
03-29-2012, 03:33 PM
WTF is the "CBN News" network? Let me guess what that "C" stands for...

The Yen Man
03-29-2012, 03:41 PM
Maybe the guy's just in denial. He did name his best friend Boner after all.

Cheese
03-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Religion has actually convinced people that there`s an invisible man -- living in the sky -- who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do..And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever `til the end of time! ...But He loves you.

-George Carlin-

Ozy_Flame
03-29-2012, 03:48 PM
^^^ That trailer was religion-neutral right up until the 2 minute mark, where he begins praying with his family of six around the dinner table. Then it was like "Oh god, here we go". No pun intended.

Regular_John
03-29-2012, 04:00 PM
Religion has actually convinced people that there`s an invisible man -- living in the sky -- who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do..And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever `til the end of time! ...But He loves you.

-George Carlin-

"...and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!"

Textcritic
03-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Cameron's movie depends heavily on the private antique book collection owned by David Barton, who has also provided his own very creative alternative historical narrative behind it:

REjP9MROxHw

Textcritic
03-29-2012, 04:50 PM
WTF is the "CBN News" network? Let me guess what that "C" stands for...
http://www.cbn.com/

ricoFlame
03-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Christian Broadcast Network...sounds oh so watchable.