PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy NBA trade questions.

YourMother
02-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Hey NBA fans, I'm a n00b when it comes to fantasy basketball so I was wondering what some of you think of this trade.

I'm giving:
Brandon Jennings
Jason Terry

I'm receiving:
Andre Iguodala
Ricki Rubio.

Thoughts?
My severely lacking in FG%, rebounds, steals, blocks. I know this trade won't really help with FG% and blocks but is this still a good deal?

SuperMatt18
02-02-2012, 11:48 AM
I am not a huge NBA fantasy guy, but in terms of the trade you are receiving the two best players. I would make that trade.

Especially if the league is a keeper league because Rubio looks like he might grow into another Steve Nash.

YourMother
02-03-2012, 08:41 AM
Another question,

With Ginobili coming back in a couple weeks, is it worth dropping either James Harden on Paul Pierce? I don't know much about Manu's fantasy value but it sounds like he's quite sought after.

dustyanddaflames
02-09-2012, 01:16 PM
My only tip - pick up Vlade Divac before anyone else does... guy is fantasy gold

octothorp
02-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Hard to say... I'm not sure I'd drop either of those guys... they all score similar numbers; with harden you get a better %, with Pierce you get a lot of rebounds as well, and with Ginobili you get some steals. If you're in a keeper league, definitely don't move Harden.

It's also hard to say if Ginobili's hand is at 100% or whether it will limit him, or whether the Spurs will limit his minutes to avoid reinjury, but he'll be snapped up right away in most leagues regardless. If you do decide to make a move, make it now, because I've heard he may be back in action this weekend.

whosurnabby
02-11-2012, 04:20 AM
If I were you I'd go and pick up Jeremy Lin right now and start him while he's HOT. Dude is balling at a rate of 20+pts and 5+assists in his last 4 games. His season FG% is more than 50% and with D'Antoni's run and gun system, I'm 100% sure that this is not just a fluke, but a huge revelation for a kid that was finally given the chance to succeed in a system that fits his playstyle. Go grab him now in the FA pool!