PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Saddledome Club Seat.....

skatefan
05-26-2005, 01:42 PM
I'm hoping someone on this forum might know a Calgary Saddledome Club Seat season's pass holder that would be willing to sell their seat for the upcoming World Figure Skating Championships to be held there March 2006. From what I know, club seat season's pass holders were given first option to buy tickets, and I was hoping someone might want to pass that opportunity along to some eager figure skating fans!

I apologize, I know this isn't a hockey-related post :)

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows somebody that would be up for making a deal with some fellow ice-skating (ok, I know it's not hockey, but still!) fans. You can e-mail me directly at julia@mojocreatives.ca.

With thanks,

Julia

Reggie Dunlop
05-26-2005, 01:58 PM
Go away.

No scalping tickets!

skatefan
05-26-2005, 02:10 PM
Didn't mean to offend anyone - I wasn't trying to scalp anything. I've got several NHL friends that have seasons passes to other arenas that as a friendly gesture would pass on ticket buying opportunities to friends/family. I know most hockey fans aren't also figure skating fans!

My thought was that there was likely some hockey fans out there with seasons passes that might be willing to share their opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

Reggie Dunlop
05-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by skatefan@May 26 2005, 01:10 PM
Didn't mean to offend anyone - I wasn't trying to scalp anything. I've got several NHL friends that have seasons passes to other arenas that as a friendly gesture would pass on ticket buying opportunities to friends/family. I know most hockey fans aren't also figure skating fans!

My thought was that there was likely some hockey fans out there with seasons passes that might be willing to share their opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public.
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/186/1633/640/banned%20org.jpg

MrMastodonFarm
05-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Boy Reg, you're in a mood today.

KevanGuy
05-26-2005, 04:06 PM
The request is fine. Topic has been moved to the buy/sell forum.