PDA

View Full Version : Florida GM gets p*ssywhipped

Cheese
08-19-2004, 10:57 AM
As we all knew...as soon as Florida GM Chad Rein got married things would change!
Chad has now sold his bachelor pad and will be moving to an unkown destination...to him...not his wife...therefore rendering him incapable of managing the Panthers for the next few months. His wife demanded he retire, so with head hung between his legs like a good married man, he said "yes dear" and resigned from the CPHL.
The CPHL has emailed players on the waiting list and will have a new GM in place by weeks end.
The Chad will be back as soon as he grows some new gonads!
Good luck Chad!

Payback is a b!tch eh Chad? LOL...beat up on cheese thread was a doozy!

kermitology
08-19-2004, 10:58 AM
Note to self.. don't get married..

KevanGuy
08-19-2004, 11:18 AM
I don't think you have to worry Dan.

Sorry to see you go Chad. Especially since the Panthers look to have a pretty good chance this year.

Radically Red
08-19-2004, 11:21 AM
Its sad to see a GM leave.

Its been fun Chad. Dont worry Turco is in good hands B)

flambers
08-19-2004, 03:12 PM
Sorry to see you go.... Good luck with you new adventure.

Beerfund
08-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by GerryCheevers@Aug 19 2004, 04:57 PM
His wife demanded he retire, so with head hung between his legs like a good married man, he said "yes dear" and resigned from the CPHL.

Is that what a "good married man" does? shhhh, no one tell my wife.

Good luck Chad! When the kids come, and you no longer have a life outside of work and family, we'll welcome you back.

Hanna Sniper
08-19-2004, 03:57 PM
When you get yourself a new place just save yourself the trouble and just move all “your” stuff to a nice box in the basement.

Hope to see you back again real soon Chad

FlamesFanFromBC
08-19-2004, 04:57 PM
Let this be a lesson. Don't mess with the Sim Nazi.

Mango
08-19-2004, 05:53 PM
Good luck Chad - all the best!

Thunderball
08-19-2004, 08:29 PM
It always hurts to see a fun, risktaking and all around fine GM leave the fold... good luck, and don't let Mrs. Rein boss you around too much, we wouldn't mind having you back one day.

Fire
08-19-2004, 09:56 PM
Good luck with your marriage Chad.

Sylvanfan
08-20-2004, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the well wishing guys. The sale of my house came together unexpectedly. Once I get settled again and everything back in order and feel I have adequate time I'll certainly be pounding on the door wanting in again. I know it's frustrating for those who play regularly when someone ignores the game and doesn't play at all, and thats what was going to happen with me for the next two months or so. I really enjoy the CPHL and find that's it's far more fun than watching T.V. or any type of media style entertainment out there. Good luck to all, and hopefully the newbie doesn't trade Kiprusoff for Mikka Noranen. :lol:

transplant99
08-20-2004, 10:14 AM
Good luck chad....hope all goes smoothly.

As for the getting married point, i was "told" yesterday by a co-worker a much easier way to go about it and get the same results.

he stated "just find a woman you hate and buy her a house, it ends up the same thing and is overwith much quicker"

:lol:

stackthepads
08-20-2004, 10:31 AM
Hahahah!

Good luck!

moon
08-21-2004, 10:31 AM
Too bad you have to leave Chad. Hopefully you can get back in as soon as possible.