PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports Radio

Displaced Flames fan
06-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Anyone else have their local station as an FSR affiliate?

I really value the limited amount of time I get to listen to sports radio during the week. I love the Dan Patrick Show...so my problem is not with FSR overall.

However, when Stephen A Smith quit doing his show at the first of the year they replaced it with the Zakk and Jack show. Has anyone else had to listen to these guys? Absolutely the worst sports radio ever. Dominic Zaccanini (the host and Zakk) loves nothing more than talking about scandal. He's a TMZish guy. Jack Trudeau (former Colts 'QB') is so freaking boring. It is AWFUL.

transplant99
06-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Anyone else have their local station as an FSR affiliate?

I really value the limited amount of time I get to listen to sports radio during the week. I love the Dan Patrick Show...so my problem is not with FSR overall.

However, when Stephen A Smith quit doing his show at the first of the year they replaced it with the Zakk and Jack show. Has anyone else had to listen to these guys? Absolutely the worst sports radio ever. Dominic Zaccanini (the host and Zakk) loves nothing more than talking about scandal. He's a TMZish guy. Jack Trudeau (former Colts 'QB') is so freaking boring. It is AWFUL.

Locally we are ESPN...which is just the same stuff repeated all day long sans Scott Van Pelt who I really like.

Dan Patrick is on TV everyday from 9-12 and I will tune in once ina while though some of his stuff gets overcooked as well. never heard the other guys you mention.

But Stephen A Smith? Good lord did i absolutely abhor that guy when he was with the mothership. I mean his voice and his demeanor alone just spelled moron to me, and since everything comes down to roundball with him I was never happier to see a tv/radio personality get out of my hearing area.

Displaced Flames fan
06-17-2011, 08:24 PM
Locally we are ESPN...which is just the same stuff repeated all day long sans Scott Van Pelt who I really like.

Dan Patrick is on TV everyday from 9-12 and I will tune in once ina while though some of his stuff gets overcooked as well. never heard the other guys you mention.

But Stephen A Smith? Good lord did i absolutely abhor that guy when he was with the mothership. I mean his voice and his demeanor alone just spelled moron to me, and since everything comes down to roundball with him I was never happier to see a tv/radio personality get out of my hearing area.

I REALLY miss Van Pelt. He had just come on with his show when they switched to FSR.

I'm not Stephen A Smith fan, he is definitely annoying. These guys are so much worse....

Trudeau 50 times an hour "Uh, Ya know, it'll be interesting to see...."

Beerfest
06-17-2011, 08:34 PM
Im pretty sure the Fan 960 changed from ESPN to Fox Sports Radio a little over a year ago or so for a while, but I guess it didnt go over so well, so they changed it back.

nik-
06-17-2011, 11:13 PM
Im pretty sure the Fan 960 changed from ESPN to Fox Sports Radio a little over a year ago or so for a while, but I guess it didnt go over so well, so they changed it back.

It pissed me off because I couldn't listen to All Night with Jason Smith :whaa:

Flames in 07
06-20-2011, 07:42 PM
I dumped FSR when Stephen A Smith replaced Steve Czaban. For me, that morning show Smith had was the worst thing to ever happen to Radio.