PDA

View Full Version : Ever prank called a 7/11 or Paid Program?

Kobasew7
08-18-2004, 11:09 AM
Has anyone here ever been bored beyond belief on some nights and decided to prank a convience store or one of those paid programs on tv?

I've actually done both...on the same night ... basically quite simple .. called 7/11 ..said my name was Mike..and that I was quitting my job. The person said manager wasn't in..so I asked them to leave a messege..I told them that I was calling from jail..and was using my only phone call to let them know I wouldn't be in tomorrow..or for the next 10 to 25 years depending on parole. The guy writing the note was holding back laughter..obviously thinking I was in jail and not wanting to upset me ..but you could hear him giggling and pretending to cough as to not get caught laughing.

The paid program thing was kinda funny too..I called the 1 with Michael Lesko (sp?) the guy that wears the suit with question marks all over it..claiming to be able to show you how the government will help give you cash to finace stuff like writing a book, opening a coffee shop or whatever. Anyways..I call and ask the women to give me a brief description of the program..she goes on and on and on ..about 5 minutes worth of crap..litterally she had to read his whole paid program info..so I just pretended I fell asleep..faking snoring..she said 'sir..sir''sir?' ..finally I acted like I just woke up..and said..'Im sorry...I just fell asleep..could you read that over for me'. She promptly said no and hung up.

It's amazing what some will do to waste time! Wondering if anyone else has tried this out at some point or time.

CaptainCrunch
08-18-2004, 11:19 AM
I phoned into the George Foreman grill show years ago and asked how it would work on human flesh.

Frank the Tank
08-18-2004, 11:26 AM
Oh good lord I've just soiled myself at work I laughed so hard. How does it work on human flesh!?! hahahaaaaaaaaaa!!

spydermal
08-18-2004, 01:09 PM
I called 911 when i was like 4 looking for my mom and dad, because my mom was a doctor and my dad an EMT. And using those voice sound boards like miss cleo and dr.phil and arnie are quite amusing when calling people

albertGQ
08-18-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by spydermal@Aug 18 2004, 12:09 PM
I called 911 when i was like 4 looking for my mom and dad, because my mom was a doctor and my dad an EMT. And using those voice sound boards like miss cleo and dr.phil and arnie are quite amusing when calling people
YES!!! the soundboards on www.ebaumsworld.com are the bomb!!! The pranks that are on there are hilarious too

Resolute 14
08-18-2004, 03:27 PM
You know that Simpsons episode where Bark calls Moe's asking for Hue Jass, only for a Hue Jass to actually be there? Yeah, that happened to me once. Cant remember the name of the person I used, but they were on the other end. I just hung up it was so freaky, but the lady called me right back (damn you call display!) and chewed me out for it.

Kobasew7
08-18-2004, 07:00 PM
lol at the George Foreman's grill call.

My best 2 prank calls ever.. me and a buddy of mine were over this girls house..she passed out so we grabbed her phone and started making calls to numbers. This women picks up..(its 4th of July night) and I put on a childs voice like im crying 'Mom?'..she answers 'omg whats wrong'..i say..'im in the basement'..she says 'OMG IM COMING'. I was in tears laughing at that..

the other was calling this women..and pretending to be her son..same plan as first call..but she said 'what do you want' instead of the normal 'whats wrong'..so I go with the 'im in jail' bit..to our amazement..she says 'what for now?' ..so my friend starts talking and says 'I got arrested for picking up a prostitute'..the mom askes 'did you get caught with any drugs this time?' ..we say 'yes'..long story short..we go on and on and she says 'im in Ocean City..I cant come bail you out'..so we ask 'you won't even come bail me out..you don't love me?'..she says 'I sent you a christmas gift and never got a thank you..and now you want me to drive 3 hours to bail you out?'..I immediately say 'Mom..thank you, I loved the gift'..we talked to her for about an hour..she gave us the guys wifes name and number and the dads number..she asked 'you dont even know your wifes name or number'..and I say 'its the drugs mom'

We ended up calling the wife and the father..the wife, who apperently was in bed with the guy was like 'ya right' and it was no good. The father pretty much was like the mother..didn't want to help him and told us 'I'm not bailing you out..I have to fix the toilet' and hung up about 5 minutes into the call...

talk about a bad son eh? lol

Hockey_Rules_22
08-18-2004, 07:10 PM
Nice story, only you. :)