PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop assistance required

Sample00
04-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Hi there,
I have a logo that I need slightly altered.
I dont have or know how to use photoshop and was wondering if someone could assist me.
thank you
Axel aka Sample00

AC
04-11-2011, 10:15 AM
anthonycook@gmail.com

Drop me a line.

johnnyrocket03
04-11-2011, 10:19 AM
anthonycook@gmail.com

Drop me a line.

AC, If i had a photo that needed fixing, would you be able to do it? photo was taken at night and has some really bad reflections making it blurry and out of focus. Is it possible to fix that?

AC
04-11-2011, 10:28 AM
AC, If i had a photo that needed fixing, would you be able to do it? photo was taken at night and has some really bad reflections making it blurry and out of focus. Is it possible to fix that?
Send it over, and I'll have a look. It really depends on the photo. Sometimes photos can be too overexposed or underexposed to fix, but there's probably some improvements that can be made.

johnnyrocket03
04-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Send it over, and I'll have a look. It really depends on the photo. Sometimes photos can be too overexposed or underexposed to fix, but there's probably some improvements that can be made.

cool, i will send it when i get home from work.

thanks

Sample00
04-11-2011, 01:43 PM
big shout out and thanks to AC.
talented, talented young man!!
good luck with your studies, Anthony!

Teh_Bandwagoner
04-11-2011, 03:50 PM
BTW AC, have you ever considered picking up small Photoshop jobs for cash? I took up freelance writing about a month ago, and have been able to pick up some odd jobs off of elance.com. It's kind of a fun way to get a bit extra bit of income into your pocket. In any case they have logo design and graphic design type jobs for about $50-$100 a piece. I'm not good enough to do that sort of thing, but you seem pretty awesome with Photoshop.

Mike F
04-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Done. No Charge.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/KaptinGimpy/untitled.jpg