PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice

hkstylez
03-27-2011, 09:40 AM
Anybody watching it tonight? It's going to be huge, I seriously can't wait.
If anybody is looking to save money on Bills and or is willing to make money, please do watch Celebrity Apprentice.

After you've seen the show, PM me if your interested and I'll give you the details.

The Goon
03-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Are you Gary Busey?

hkstylez
03-27-2011, 09:52 AM
Hahahha... no.

Ducay
03-27-2011, 10:03 AM
This thread reads like it was written by the Pepperoni Prophet

nik-
03-27-2011, 10:06 AM
I don't watch this, but I did happen to see that Nikki Taylor was on it for a bit. I had such a massive crush on that girl back in Jr. High. Her Cover Girl pic and the Claudia Schiffer Guess ad were the must have locker pictures for a young man back then.

jar_e
03-27-2011, 11:33 AM
this thread reads like it was written by the pepperoni profit

fyp :D

VANFLAMESFAN
03-27-2011, 01:24 PM
I would love to punch Star Jones.

Canseco has been very ######y as well.

silentsim
03-27-2011, 01:27 PM
Lil Jon has actually been pretty impressive :P

CaptainCrunch
03-27-2011, 01:37 PM
In what way? By wearing different sunglasses an doing nothing?

jolinar of malkshor
03-27-2011, 02:12 PM
In what way? By wearing different sunglasses an doing nothing?

I think he comes of more intelligent than some of the others. IMO.

Travis Munroe
03-27-2011, 02:15 PM
I think lil jon will go far. He stays out of the fires and lets everyone else duke it out.

Blaster86
03-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Lil Jon has actually been pretty impressive :P

What?

MrMastodonFarm
03-27-2011, 04:14 PM
What?

Okay!!

Blaster86
03-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Okay!!

Yeah!

VANFLAMESFAN
03-27-2011, 06:02 PM
^^^

How confused would someone be if they were reading this thread(the last 3 posts) not knowing who Lil Jon was??

What? Okay! Yeah!!

Travis Munroe
03-27-2011, 06:04 PM
everyboooooooddy

ben voyonsdonc
03-27-2011, 06:27 PM
Together Each Accomplishes More.

Coys1882
03-27-2011, 07:36 PM
^^^

How confused would someone be if they were reading this thread(the last 3 posts) not knowing who Lil Jon was??

What? Okay! Yeah!!
I bet Guy of Gisborne will do everything he can to get him fired!

hockeycop
03-28-2011, 12:18 AM
Lil Jon and John Rich have been great so far. Not getting involved in craziness and coming up with good ideas.

As for the original post of this thread trying to hype up his business...

http://consumerist.com/images/resources/2007/06/mlmchart.jpg

http://consumerist.com/2007/10/how-the-modern-pyramid-scheme-stays-barely-legal.html

CaptainCrunch
03-28-2011, 08:22 AM
No episode is complete without Busey doing something insane. This time its flashing his junk at the camera.

Rejean31
04-03-2012, 07:07 AM
Anyone watching this years edition? Man, is that Lisa Lampanala one full of herself, loud mouthed, immature and narcicisstic BEYOTCH. Aubrey O'Day is a close second. Can't wait until Trump fires both their asses.

Byrns
04-03-2012, 08:04 AM
anyone watching this years edition? Man, is that lisa lampanala one full of herself, loud mouthed, immature and narcicisstic beyotch. Aubrey o'day is a close second. Can't wait until trump fires both their asses.

+ 110%

albertGQ
04-03-2012, 08:06 AM
I like Lisa and Aubrey. Lol. I think Lou's lucky he hasn't been fired yet.

CaptainCrunch
04-03-2012, 08:33 AM
I really want to punch Lisa in the face, she keeps bitching about creativity and how she's driving all of these projects, but all of her ideas and drving these projects haven't gotten her many wins.

Who in the frack talks to people like that?

And Audrey is a drama queen, She talks about how great and tough she is, then bursts into tears when anyone goes after her. She should have been fired, but t looks like she walked off the show going by the previews next week.

Lou is kinda useless, but he wins and that's all that matters.

I really think that Penn is the best pure player in the game.

but I've enjoyed the season so far.

undercoverbrother
04-03-2012, 08:39 AM
"celebrity"? who the hell are these people.

CaptainCrunch
04-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Come on, you don't know Debbie Gibson? Were you born under a rock?

undercoverbrother
04-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Come on, you don't know Debbie Gibson? Were you born under a rock?

I am well aware of Debbie Gibson from my time alone in the bath room as a kid with my dad's magazines, but other than that.....who is that red headed chick, and then there is the guy wearing a wig pretending to be a women?

Seriously, it's really "Has Been Apprentice"

CaptainCrunch
04-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Pretty close, Penn is pretty huge, Paul is still fairly well known. Former Miss America or Universe is pretty well known.

The rest meh.

You're not going to get A-listers on shows like this.

undercoverbrother
04-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Pretty close, Penn is pretty huge, Paul is still fairly well known. Former Miss America or Universe is pretty well known.

The rest meh.

You're not going to get A-listers on shows like this.

what's that, 3 of 12-or 14 "characters" on the show, pretty weak batting average......maybe trump's casting agent should be FIRED

CaptainCrunch
04-03-2012, 09:01 AM
I pretty much watch the show to see Trumps daughter, that chick is spectacular

troutman
04-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Doubt I will ever watch this show, but Penn has a new weekly podcast, and he discusses the show (as much as he can), if you are interested. Penn's Sunday School on iTunes.

undercoverbrother
04-03-2012, 09:14 AM

meh, kind of a horse face to be honest

Nammer403
04-03-2012, 09:22 AM
i cant wait till lisa is gone..and aubrey too for good

Thrillingbroom
04-03-2012, 10:54 AM
I don't understand what Dayana could of done to have Lisa be so rude to her. Does she understand this is Celebrity Apprentice not the actual Apprentice? Dayanna seems to be the only one to pick up on the little things in the project that have been a problem, and the only one to point out for being so 'creative' Aubrey and Lisa have only won 2 of the 7 challenges.

Here is a radio interview with Lisa, where she continues her tirade against her.

Warning: Possibly NSFW due to language.
aw69gyvx0pc

jar_e
04-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Aubrey walked off the show last episode FYI.

kipperfan
04-03-2012, 11:13 AM

Heh...yeah I'am sure your doing much better then Ivanka Trump, right bud? :bag:

undercoverbrother
04-03-2012, 11:16 AM

wow big boy....you are all worked up.....i said I thought she was a horse, apparently my thought influence the result of popular thought....give it a break it's an opinion, not fact.

Knut
04-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Aubrey walked off the show last episode FYI.

She will be back I am sure of it. Ego took a hit, so she will go back in an attempt to get it stroked again.

I still think it will be Penn vs. Lisa in the final. Also, Clay has been a suprisingly strong character.

squiggs96
04-03-2012, 11:28 AM

I've never understood this response when someone doesn't like a feature of someone. It has nothing to do with who that person is currently dating/married to/sleeping with/etc. He said he didn't like Ivanka's face. It's a personal preference. Many will agree and many will disagree. I think Kim Kardashian has a big ass. I don't like it. Why does that have anything to do with what my girlfriend looks like?

silentsim
04-03-2012, 11:36 AM
It will be a travesty if Penn doesn't win. He clearly is the best of them.

I much prefer regular Apprentice, though the ratings probably aren't nearly as high as "Celebrity"

CaptainCrunch
04-03-2012, 11:43 AM
I would hope that they do another normal person apprentice.

The tasks are far more difficult and way more sales and dollar oriented.

silentsim
04-03-2012, 11:45 AM

And the players are ruthless (and Trump too). Crying in the boardroom would get you FIRED!

Best clip ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2u8OVK4qD4

undercoverbrother
04-03-2012, 11:45 AM

i would love to see a homeless apprentice.

Redliner
04-03-2012, 12:12 PM

She has a face?

GreenLantern2814
04-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Stopped watching after Adam Carolla got fired: They lose a presentation when the women outright lie and know nothing about the car? Please. Trump is a doofus

albertGQ
04-03-2012, 12:19 PM
I lost respect for this show when Donald chose Joan Rivers as the winner instead of Annie (the poker player).

3 Justin 3
04-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Stopped watching after Adam Carolla got fired: They lose a presentation when the women outright lie and know nothing about the car? Please. Trump is a doofus

To be fair Corolla said he should be fired and more or less quit. Also Trump doesnt pick the winners, Buick did, but Buick is a terrible car company so I wasn't surprised they picked the women. The one executive looked like a fool.

Envitro
04-03-2012, 02:52 PM
I was so angry with that episode that I almost stopped watching.

Trump promised Andretti to the Buick folks and that was that. Once he didn't step up the men were going to lose automatically and Andretti would get fired regardless of who was PM. Just a frickin' marketing sham

silentsim
04-03-2012, 03:06 PM
I was so angry with that episode that I almost stopped watching.

Trump promised Andretti to the Buick folks and that was that. Once he didn't step up the men were going to lose automatically and Andretti would get fired regardless of who was PM. Just a frickin' marketing sham

Yeah. Adam actually did a pretty good job. Buick wanted Andretti's endorsement (which they didn't really get) and that is what cost em.

DuffMan
04-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Lia Lampanelli is hilarous doing celebrity roasts. William Shatner was great and it 's kind of funny she already did a Donald Trump roast.

GreenLantern2814
04-03-2012, 06:30 PM
To be fair Corolla said he should be fired and more or less quit. Also Trump doesnt pick the winners, Buick did, but Buick is a terrible car company so I wasn't surprised they picked the women. The one executive looked like a fool.

He said on his podcast that the person he suggested be fired was the idiot producer who told him to do a Steve Jobs-style presentation. THat obviously couldn't be shown. It was just such a disingenuous show, and 95% of people on it seemed to be horrible human beings.

Ah well. Maybe Donald'll go bankrupt trying to take the white house. A boy can dream.

Flamesoholic
04-03-2012, 08:19 PM
I don't understand what Dayana could of done to have Lisa be so rude to her. Does she understand this is Celebrity Apprentice not the actual Apprentice? Dayanna seems to be the only one to pick up on the little things in the project that have been a problem, and the only one to point out for being so 'creative' Aubrey and Lisa have only won 2 of the 7 challenges.

Here is a radio interview with Lisa, where she continues her tirade against her.

Warning: Possibly NSFW due to language.
aw69gyvx0pc

It has to be jealousy. I mean Dayana is Miss Universe and Lisa looks like, well hideous.

3 Justin 3
04-03-2012, 08:57 PM
It's funn because Dayana has been in the boardroom almost every time her team loses yet she never goes home. She doesn't seem as useless as Lisa thinks she is. I had a lot of respect for Lisa I though she would do well, but holy fata does she come off as a whole whore b****.

I think it comes down to Clay and Penn (I hope anyway). I thought Clay would be useless and he is actually a pretty strong competitor and I knew Penn would be good.

Brotato
04-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Why is the OP trying to get me to PM him to make money off a TV show? Is this a joke I've missed?

Jacks
04-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Stopped watching after Adam Carolla got fired
Mr Trump, I just want to point out that I lost my virginity in the back seat of a Regal.

That's pure gold folks.

albertGQ
04-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Why is the OP trying to get me to PM him to make money off a TV show? Is this a joke I've missed?

Huh? I'm lost

Mr.Coffee
04-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Dayana is okay but realistically they are almost all fairly annoying except Penn... I don't really see the "arrogance" he is getting called out by Clay, who like others have said is also decent but a bit whiney and catty, like all the chicks. Lisa is... *shudder*... I'd rail Aubrey but her voice is grating and personality snake-like, she appears selfish and deserving of the valid and hilarious ass criticisms floating her way.

Arsenio is okay, but he lost his mind last board meeting, Trump and his little crew of follower people are all total losers, I think it's amusing the mini Trumps slick their hair back, completely hilarious.

Anyway this show really uses a crap ton of filler shots of city and repeating back stories which are usually so boring they don't really need repeating, it is mindless drivel and I have no idea really why I watch week to week other than there isn't much else on tv usually. How in the hell are 2 hr episodes remotely necessary, last week was 3!!! wtf?!

Basically this show would be about 50 times better with regular people and maybe more cleavage and violence. Watching people critique each other and bitch and moan gets old, basically. Also it's very contrived...

man... really when I think about it..why the hell do I watch this !@#$?

Jacks
04-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Same reason people slow down to look at car crashes :D

killer_carlson
04-04-2012, 05:29 AM
I think they could edit it down by at least a half hour per episode.

I like Lou, but he shouldn't have dumped dee Snyder. He should have brought back Lisa as a common thread on so many losses.

Aubrey is trying to milk the reality star thing and she is vulnerable to the critique that it is all about her.

awildermode
04-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Arsenio is okay, but he lost his mind last board meeting, Trump and his little crew of follower people are all total losers, I think it's amusing the mini Trumps slick their hair back, completely hilarious.

you can poke a lion in the face so many times before he snaps. Arsenio said some of things that a lot of people wanted to say. every word was justified.

this is why you watch.

2DkZQ0vQcV8

i wish there was an unedited version of Arsenio's rant.

pgsieve
04-04-2012, 06:40 PM
I hope Paul Senior wins. I'm surprised at how calm and non-aggressive he is on the show.

Jacks
04-04-2012, 09:25 PM
I hope Paul Senior wins. I'm surprised at how calm and non-aggressive he is on the show.
He's off the roids now.