Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 09-15-2014, 02:32 PM   #1
Puppet Guy
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Personal Trainer available in south Calgary

Howdy, CP.

After nine years of working for someone else, I'm taking the preliminary steps toward going into business for myself, and it starts here: I am offering my services as a personal trainer to the world (or at least to Calgary and the CP community).

For those with home fitness equipment but needing guidance or direction how to get the most of it, I am willing to travel to you. If you have the drive but lack the gear, I will bring equipment to you to train with. All you will need is the space to exercise.

I've been in the fitness business since 2005, have trained cleints and taught classes since then and currently hold a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) accreditation from the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology.

As I live in the southern part of Calgary I'm looking to work mainly in the South end of the city, although I am willing to drive to the shallow North.

To kickstart my new adventure I'm offering CP members a 15% discount on all training packages. If you're interested or want more information, feel free to PM me here and I'll reply to you as quick as possible.

- Surferguy
Puppet Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puppet Guy For This Useful Post: