Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 05-05-2017, 07:59 PM   #61
MrDJZak
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Bell's 14 day exchange policy on DOA phones can go pound sand. I'm not impressed.

I give Samsung a pass, for now.

Hopefully they just DOA swap it and I don't get sent back the same Lemon.

MrDJZak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrDJZak For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2017, 05:19 PM   #62
MrDJZak
Backup Goalie

Exp:

The Galaxy S8 is back from repair. They had to replace the defective display (duh!) and battery. Come on Sammy. I thought the battery issues were over. Oh well. Seems to be working well now.

Anyway, here is a quick video I did on some PureGear cases, UAG cases and Native Union cables. The Native Union cables are pricey, but REALLY high quality and strong.

Admins, please let me know if there is an issue with posting my review videos on CalgaryPuck. I review because I love tech and the accessory category. I also work in the industry.

Old 05-18-2017, 01:28 PM   #63
CMPunk
aka Spike

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDJZak View Post
The Galaxy S8 is back from repair. They had to replace the defective display (duh!) and battery. Come on Sammy. I thought the battery issues were over. Oh well. Seems to be working well now.

Anyway, here is a quick video I did on some PureGear cases, UAG cases and Native Union cables. The Native Union cables are pricey, but REALLY high quality and strong.

Admins, please let me know if there is an issue with posting my review videos on CalgaryPuck. I review because I love tech and the accessory category. I also work in the industry.

I doubt anyone would have an issue, but why not start your own tech review thread?
CMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:39 PM   #64
MrDJZak
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMPunk View Post
I doubt anyone would have an issue, but why not start your own tech review thread?
Would that be ok? I was hesitant to do that, being the new guy here (although I've been reading CP for years).

My channel is focused on tech, mobile accessories and other cool stuff. I also have a Facebook, Instagram, website and Twitter. But they all ultimately route back to the YouTube page.

Are there any admins that can give me the green light? Would setting a thread be ok? I don't want it to come across as begging for subs or views (although I have monetization turned off).
Old 05-18-2017, 01:53 PM   #65
Canehdianman
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

You have my permission.

-Canehdianman
sorta-kinda-quasi-admin
Canehdianman is offline   Reply With Quote