Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 12-19-2014, 09:38 PM   #221
Johnny199r
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbecue View Post
I dont get all the hate on Missy/Baylor. Reed came off as juvenille and petty with that wicked witch rant.
Missy and Baylor seemed like bystanders in the game but what did they do to deserve all of this?
Baylor just had that look of a girl that everyone hates. The one that every other girl in high school wants to beat up. I irrationally hated her.
Old 12-20-2014, 08:32 AM   #222
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Like we've said before, we don't see all the stuff at camp, we just get an edit. Baylor was a bit bratty, she is young so young people act that way, but I think it was the way her Mom acted on Baylors part that ticked a lot of people off. She would be lazy at camp and nobody could ask her to do anything because Mamma Bear would protect her. Which is fair, it is her Mom, I get it. But then be able to take the back lash when it comes.

Reed went over the top in dramatic fashion, but that is who he is and I actually enjoyed the effort he put into it. Instead of just calling her a bitch and then standing there waiting for a response, he spun it into something far more entertaining and really didn't leave Missy a leg to stand on.

All of that being said, Reed himself was quite bratty through out the episode (edit) season and really reminded me of a spoiled kid who is pouting and throwing a tantrum because he didn't get his way. For instance, when they didn't get to go horse back riding, his comment was "It's ok, we have twelve *snarf snarf*." Seriously? Comon man.

Last edited by GreenLantern; 12-20-2014 at 09:03 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenLantern For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2014, 11:14 AM   #223
killer_carlson
Franchise Player

Exp:

so if they were to pull 2 or 3 people from this season for an "all stars" season, who would they be?

Which characters would be compelling enough that people would tune back in to watch again?

Natalie for her game play
Keith because he made it so far without any alliances and just kept winning at key times. But even he is a stretch.
Jeremy would have got my vote, but he turned out to be such a d_ckhead that probably not him
Josh and Reed - good players but not sure they were more dominant than players in other seasons.

It could quite possibly be none of them.
Old 12-21-2014, 11:44 AM   #224
Pizza
Poster

Exp:

it would be John Rocker and his hot wife
Old 12-21-2014, 01:30 PM   #225
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

I would definitely watch Reed and Josh again, I think they have learned a lot from their play the first time and would be quite deadly in the second run.

I think Natalie would get voted out fast in an all star season, experienced players would see right through her unlike the naive John.
Old 12-21-2014, 02:41 PM   #226
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Honestly, I think there is a chance of having no all-stars from this season. I don't think Jeff liked this season at all, and spent most of the reunion show hyping up season 30 instead of talking to the cast. Natalie, Baylor, Jon, and Keith may have slight chances of being asked back. I think a future all-stars will be comprised of mostly players from Cagayan, Phillipines, the first Blood vs Water, and season 30 (which I hear is supposed to be a GREAT season).

Personally I thought this season was good (and I would definitely rank it above Caramoan as far as recent seasons go), but unfortunately it had to follow a top season like Cagayan which is why it may seem underwhelming. The pre-merge was OK, everything after that was excellent.

Baylor and Missy just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. Judging by how the jury reacted, they seemed to agree with what Reed said. Baylor seemed to be a brat, and Missy lacked the self-awareness needed to win this game.
Old 12-22-2014, 10:59 AM   #227
Barbecue
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Keith doesnt deserve to come back, he wasnt playing to win as he was just appreciating every day he came out of tribal council alive and was just happy with that

I honestly would go with Jon without Jacklyn, though the gay christians couple might get it because they're a gay christian couple
Old 12-22-2014, 11:35 AM   #228
KootenayFlamesFan
Commie Referee

Exp:

Jeremy probably would get my vote to come back, I agreed with pretty much everything he was saying during the season, but yeah he came off a little poorly at the end.
Old 12-22-2014, 06:11 PM   #229
Acey
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbecue View Post
though the gay christians couple might get it because they're a gay christian couple
And one of them is a pretty decent Survivor player.

Tags
survivor , survivor pool