Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 06-26-2016, 10:31 AM   #1
bizaro86
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default San Francisco Vacation Rental

Edited to add: Air Canada currently has direct flights to SFO for many of these dates on sale for $332 round trip all in!

I've booked some dates already that are available for rental, and can check other dates for you as well. Weekends are more expensive per night, and longer stays get a discount. Availability is great from October onward, and poor from now till September. San Francisco is a great city for a vacation, and this is a great location. You're close to Union Square, the cable car, and the streetcar/BART, the combination of which gets you anywhere. I usually take BART from the airport and walk the 4-5 blocks.

Sep 26-29 $325 USD ($109/night) RENTED
Oct 10-14 $375 USD ($94/night) RENTED
Oct 17-21 $375 USD ($94/night) RENTED
Oct 24-28 $375 USD ($94/night)
Oct 31-Nov 4th $375 USD ($94/night)

These prices include all taxes. I can take USD cash or via Paypal, or convert to Canadian at the google rate. (Type "325 USD to CAD" into google to see the rate). You will need to provide a credit card at check in to cover any room charges.

PM me with any questions or to book!

The description from the hotel website is:

Downtown San Francisco is all yours from this exciting urban location. WorldMark San Francisco occupies a historic building dating from 1908 on the corner of Bush and Stockton streets and is a short walk to Chinatown, Nob Hill and Union Square. The famous Powell Street Cable Car stops just one block away, and public transportation on the Bay Area Rapid Transit system is nearby.

Visit Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square and the Maritime Museum on San Francisco's waterfront; ride a ferry to Alcatraz Island and learn about this former federal prison's notorious inmates; explore the sixties-throwback Haight-Ashbury district; or spend time wandering through Golden Gate Park, an urban oasis larger than New York's Central Park. Enjoy some of the world's finest restaurants, shop in the glass-domed Crocker Galleria in the Financial District and check out the city's vibrant theatrical productions. WorldMark San Francisco puts you in the center of this dynamic city so that you can explore all it has to offer.

The resort has no outdoor areas, pools or similar amenities. There is a comfortable lobby complete with a cozy fireplace, a guest laundry room and a fully equipped exercise room located on the ground floor

Last edited by bizaro86; 08-25-2016 at 12:50 PM.
bizaro86 is offline   Reply With Quote