Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 10-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
trapper
Backup Goalie

Exp:
Default Be a GM - NW division (Xbox 360)

Good day,

Here are my thoughts after being involved in a couple different leagues so far this year (some good some not so good ones). As long as people are active the mode is very fun. Although leagues with 30 ppl are ideal it is way to difficult to align everyone's schedules and keep all 30 users satisfying.

Therefore I'm proposing a be a gm league with only 5 users (4 others and myself) to create a league using real rosters from the NW division. These 4 users would have to be like myself and not think they AI in the game is the end of the world and just enjoy playing the game for something to do whether it be vs the CPU or an actual user.

The fun with just one division is there'd be lots of opportunities for us to play one another in fun home and home series etc and build good rivalries while at the same easily being able to coordinate schedules and advances with one another through like text+ or something as there'd only be 5 of us. I agree CPU ai is far from perfect but I don't mind it. I've had fun close games and am around the .500 mark.

Therefore if your interested either pm me your thoughts or post in this thread. Once I get 4 users who are all willing to play and work together we'll hammer out the details.

Couple of conditions:
- doesn't necessarily have to be NW division although I figured that'd be fun. Open to suggestions though
-will use real rosters.
-teams will be sorted out once we get things finalized.
-all star difficulty seems to work best for most
-ideally schedule would advance a couple times a week or every few days however this would change based on our schedules. I'm sure with 5 ppl we could easily coordinate extensions or such if need be that would keep everyone happy.

Look forward to finding some participants!

Cheers,

Trapper
trapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:04 AM   #2
trapper
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Two people in the league so far, still need 3 more committed individuals.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
trapper
Backup Goalie

Exp:

One more spot left. Anyone looking to join?????