Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 11-30-2016, 02:54 PM   #1001
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Burris is kinda a clown

90% of the stadium was cheering for him and about 95% of the media wanted them to pull off the upset. Meanwhile is his mind everyone is against him? Like seriously...TSN was dreaming of the upset story line
Old 11-30-2016, 03:03 PM   #1002
jayswin
Celebrated Square Root Day

Exp:

Burris is a beauty, one of the classiest, nicest players to ever play in the CFL. He's a football player, almost all of them have a chip on their shoulder when they're talking about competing and winning.

Off the field though, you won't find many better than him. It was horrible to see the Stamps lose, but it was nice to see Hank win one more, he deserves it.
jayswin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jayswin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2016, 11:53 PM   #1003
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayswin View Post
Burris is a beauty, one of the classiest, nicest players to ever play in the CFL. He's a football player, almost all of them have a chip on their shoulder when they're talking about competing and winning.

Off the field though, you won't find many better than him. It was horrible to see the Stamps lose, but it was nice to see Hank win one more, he deserves it.
I was dissapointed and ticked off that the Stamps lost but it was the same feeling as losing to Edmonton or Saskatchewan or even BC, Hamilton or Toronto. I guess the reason that I was not that ticked off was because we lost to Henry Burris who I admire and to some of the former Stamps like Sinopoli, Gott, Deane, Rick Campbell and others.
I already moved on and looking forward to next season.
OzSome is offline   Reply With Quote