Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Whoops... missed that, thanks
ranchlandsselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:23 AM   #382
Eastern Girl
Crushed

Exp:

He walked away before she turned around so she doesn't know he heard. Would have been interesting to see how she handled it had she known he heard.
Old 10-25-2014, 11:49 AM   #383
Yamer
Franchise Player

Exp:

I don't think Abel will kill Gemma (I don't see how they pull it off without making it look B-horror-movie ridiculous), but I could definitely see him having a part in her eventual demise. Either he talks about it with someone else, or he confronts Gemma with it and things get compromising for her.

I tend to think that Unser is going to be directly involved in Gemma's death. Or, FX sticks with the theme and the most despicable characters get off.

Enjoying the final season and can't wait to see how it plays out. I'm pretty sure that Jackson and the Sons have been double-crossed on a greater level. I'm feeling pretty uneasy about the white supremacists.

"I see as much misery out of them moving to justify theirselves as them that set out to do harm."
-Dr. Amos "Doc" Cochran
Yamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Yamer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2014, 09:43 PM   #384
speede5
First Line Centre

Exp:

Abel is a cute kid but I don't think the kid has the acting chops for the writers to make this complicated. He probably will just say something in front of the wrong person and the secret will be out.
speede5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 07:06 AM   #385
bigtmac19
Franchise Player

Exp:

Gemma can talk herself out of just about any situation. If Abel did say something in front of someone, she would be able to spin it. Unless he tells Wendy, she may start plotting against Gemma.
bigtmac19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 07:14 AM   #386
devo22
Franchise Player

Exp:

Personally I hope Unser is the one to kill her. He's always been the one who catered to her, no matter what, and she's used him and his goodwill whenever she wanted. It'd be great if the old man outlived them all or at least went out with a bang.
devo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to devo22 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2014, 01:12 PM   #387
Coys1882
First Line Centre

Exp:

Man - I'm really struggling to finish watching this series. I'm too invested to quit at this stage but I want this damn thing over.
Coys1882 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coys1882 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2014, 01:19 PM   #388
bigtmac19
Franchise Player

Exp:

http://uproxx.com/tv/2014/10/an-intriguing-sons-of-anarchy-theory-that-could-potentially-salvage-a-disappointing-final-season/

Interesting theory of how the end will play out. SPOILER - if you haven't watched last night yet.
bigtmac19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 02:45 PM   #389
Senator Clay Davis
Franchise Player

Exp:

Unser has obviously either figured it out or is close to figuring it out. But ####ing hell they better not have Gemma kill him, that would be beyond shark jumping territory. Also I don't know how many NBA fans we got watching this but hopefully you caught the Carmelo Anthony cameo. Sutter is laying the cameo's on thick this year..
Old 10-29-2014, 04:33 PM   #390
Hockey
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Clay Davis View Post
Unser has obviously either figured it out or is close to figuring it out. But ####ing hell they better not have Gemma kill him, that would be beyond shark jumping territory. Also I don't know how many NBA fans we got watching this but hopefully you caught the Carmelo Anthony cameo. Sutter is laying the cameo's on thick this year..

Which scene was it? I was completely oblivious.
Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 04:36 PM   #391
devo22
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey View Post
Which scene was it? I was completely oblivious.
it was after the Sons reached out to Moses Cartwright, he played one of his assistants. Here's the video:

https://mid.vncdn.co/vine/videos/BA7...0998644464.mp4
devo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:46 PM   #392
Machiavelli
Franchise Player

Exp:

Ah, I thought he looked familiar!
Old 10-29-2014, 10:16 PM   #393
FlamesAddiction
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtmac19 View Post
http://uproxx.com/tv/2014/10/an-intriguing-sons-of-anarchy-theory-that-could-potentially-salvage-a-disappointing-final-season/

Interesting theory of how the end will play out. SPOILER - if you haven't watched last night yet.
It is interesting and the thought crossed my mind that something could be up with him, but this would be disappointing to me on a couple of levels. Mainly because it would be too convoluted of a plan. It would have been more complicated than it would have to be and too reliant on events behind the control of the Irish.

I also don't see how the SAMCRO can ever come back from this. They have burned too many bridges and have likely alienated themselves from other charters now too. The Irish will have nothing left to use once this plays out.

Last edited by FlamesAddiction; 10-29-2014 at 10:18 PM.
FlamesAddiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 06:50 AM   #394
Eastern Girl
Crushed

Exp:

Yeah, something is up with Chibs, but I thought it was related to him and the Sheriff chick.

I still don't get the Sheriff chick. Is she playing dumb, or is she legitimately dumb? Perhaps my hating the actress, but she seems totally irrelevant to the series.

I didn't really like this episode. It ended the exact same way the last episode ended, with Bobby parts. It also seemed like the club was really doubting him.

I don't like that he just shot the other president. It seems to me that he wasn't lying when he said he wasn't the one to have ratted.

This season has been very mixed for me. It really doesn't feel like a final season so far and there isn't much time left. It feels like Jax hasn't made up any ground at all.

I thought Abel was going to out Gemma this episode. I figured he was going to draw something that someone would ask about and he would explain what it was. And the stuff with her birds and the threats, that seemed really off. The babysitter? If it's not Moses, who would do it?
Old 10-30-2014, 08:44 AM   #395
Yamer
Franchise Player

Exp:

I had originally thought that it was Jury that had tipped off Lin, but after the last episode I realize that was too simplistic. This show always has something you either slightly or weren't expecting, and it always happens in a way you never think of.

I would bet the Supremacist group is pulling strings on some level. I'm not sure if they would work with Marks, but I would put money on the idea that they are making some kind of power move at the Sons' expense.

"I see as much misery out of them moving to justify theirselves as them that set out to do harm."
-Dr. Amos "Doc" Cochran
Yamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 09:04 AM   #396
FlamesAddiction
Franchise Player

Exp:

I am still not sure what the end game is with Abel. I keep expecting him to out Gemma, but now I am thinking that it is just one more thing to add to her paranoia and she is going to do something stupid on her own.

After the school incident, I am expecting him to kill another kid or something.

They sure did turn Jax into a real prick though. Hard to like him at this point. It crossed my mind that that Jax could be intentionally sabotaging his own club to destroy it, because he is just doing everything wrong. Maybe he finally realized that there could never be a transition to non-violent business and the only way to get out was to destroy it. Obviously Bobby getting nabbed was an unwanted side-effect.
Old 10-30-2014, 09:07 AM   #397
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Sons is like leveling up in World of Warcraft.. I just want to get to the end so I can raid, but I have to complete 100 pointless quests along the way that nobody really cares about. Oh well.. back to killing boars.
Old 10-30-2014, 09:11 AM   #398
Coys1882
First Line Centre

Exp:

Who would believe Abel over Gemma anyway - if it was compounded with some other evidence - say Juice saying it - that would be one thing. But Abel said Grandma killed Mommy - I don't think anyone would take that seriously. imo.
Coys1882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 12:16 PM   #399
Winsor_Pilates
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
Ah, I thought he looked familiar!
Me too, and I was thinking he's way taller than Moses. It all makes sense now.
Winsor_Pilates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 11:40 AM   #400
Eastern Girl
Crushed

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesAddiction View Post
I am still not sure what the end game is with Abel. I keep expecting him to out Gemma, but now I am thinking that it is just one more thing to add to her paranoia and she is going to do something stupid on her own.

After the school incident, I am expecting him to kill another kid or something.

They sure did turn Jax into a real prick though. Hard to like him at this point. It crossed my mind that that Jax could be intentionally sabotaging his own club to destroy it, because he is just doing everything wrong. Maybe he finally realized that there could never be a transition to non-violent business and the only way to get out was to destroy it. Obviously Bobby getting nabbed was an unwanted side-effect.
Interesting theories.

I like the idea of Gemma sabotaging herself. It definitely is set up for that, given how she reacted when Happy and Rat went to pick her up and she had a break down and packed a gun. It's possible that she does end up outing herself, but I still think either Nero or Unser play a role in her demise, assuming she has a demise. Wouldn't surprise me to see her outlive everyone. She's pretty crafty, but then again, a lot of her craftiness comes from using Unser.

Jax is definitely sabotaging his own club, however, I doubt it's on purpose. I think he just got too big for his britches and thought he was invincible, since all their other hoodwinks worked out well in the end. Most criminal bosses meet their eventual end at the hands of someone meaner or smarter or better connected, etc. Perhaps this is Jax' end.

"Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain," seems like a fitting description for Jax now, at least the end part. He killed Clay for everything he did, and has now perfectly filled his shoes. I still like Jax, but perhaps it is because he is a decent enough guy, or as decent as you can be if you are in a gang and killing people. He seems to have well defined boundaries, protect children and women, protect the boys. He just lost it when Tara died. I mean, jeez, he was how close to going to jail for a lengthy stay to essentially protect her? Instead she is brutally murdered in her own home. That's a pretty harsh slap to the face.