Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 04-06-2017, 10:10 AM   #801
burn_this_city
Franchise Player

Exp:

The Orzly one is prime, that's how I got it in 2 days.
burn_this_city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:59 PM   #802
Drak
First Line Centre

Exp:

Installation fail.

First Orzly screen protector I put on was crooked. Should have used more room lighting. Second one has a bubble in the top corner. Doesn't affect the screen, but it's annoying. I suspect I touched the sticky side with my finger. I just ordered another pack in case I feel picky and want to try again.
Drak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 02:20 PM   #803
OutOfTheCube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfTheCube View Post
I just ordered the Orzly ones to replace my crappy constantly bubbling one.

I will let you guys know when I get it, but it did indicate I would receive it on Friday.
It delivered today.
OutOfTheCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:14 PM   #804
Jbo
NOT a cool kid

Exp:

What a difference the Switch pro controller makes. Wish I had this for my full playthrough.
Jbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:29 PM   #805
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Kind of a farce now. My screen protector is estimated to arrive April 18th. Ordered March 5, shipped March 6. Is it coming on the Mayflower? That takes some serious effort to make something move that slowly, I thought only government could pull something like that off...
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 08:11 AM   #806
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.

Exp:

I contacted them and they said I should have got it by now so cancelled my order so I could re-order it. I should have it Monday.
Old 04-08-2017, 03:44 PM   #807
Mazrim
CP Gamemaster

Exp:

I finished Zelda this morning...great game, definitely a must try by any gamer I think. The ending was a little lackluster but it didn't tarnish the rest of the game at all.

I went back in on my save file, left Hyrule Castle and was shocked how low my completion percentage was, considering I had 95 shrines and 85 Korok seeds. Oh well...
Mazrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 04:02 PM   #808
photon

Exp:

There's like 900 Korok poops seeds so that's 72% of the completion percentage.. which translates to me as broken.
Old 04-08-2017, 04:34 PM   #809
Resolute 14
In the Sin Bin

Exp:

Those Korok seeds are just Nintendo trolling people who obsess about 100% completion. Especially since you only need half the seeds to completely max all upgrades.
Resolute 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 05:26 PM   #810
OutOfTheCube
Franchise Player

Exp:

I don't think it's even humanly possible to get all 900 seeds without a guide. I'm having trouble finding shrines and I'm only at 65.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:39 AM   #811
chemgear
Franchise Player

Exp:

Ran into a Canadian here in Tokyo that managed to find a Switch in stock at Yodobashi. With the 5% Visa discount and tax free it was about $340 CDN here. Used stores are reselling them for a pretty hefty mark up along with PSVR and the Famicom Mini.

I couldn't find at Switch myself - but I did get a Famicom mini though. And maybe some used games or two . . . this place is amazing for gaming gems.
chemgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 09:10 AM   #812
DownhillGoat
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemgear View Post
I couldn't find at Switch myself - but I did get a Famicom mini though. And maybe some used games or two . . . this place is amazing for gaming gems.
Total thread derail, but if you're near by, check out the 8-bit Café.
https://www.timeout.com/tokyo/bars-and-pubs/8bit-cafe
DownhillGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:08 PM   #813
chemgear
Franchise Player

Exp:

Hmm, we missed that cafe. We did hit the Square Enix and Capcom ones though along with hanging out with the 8-4 Play guys a bunch of times. Even had beers on a Tokyo street with Danny O'Dwyer for a couple of hours talking about his next documentary (it's SE and FF14). Nevermind all the video game shopping, arcades and stuffing my face full of amazing food.

I think I'm good with my dose of Japan for a little while - back again soon!

And back on topic (hehe) - heading back home to play the Switch again. For a normal trip I probably would have brought it but I figured I should be focusing on the stuff around me rather than my face stuck in the screen while I was here.
chemgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:05 PM   #814
photon

Exp:

Down to two quests to finish, one I have to collect 55 rushrooms?! Bleh. Most of the quests are ok to fun, but there's a few dumb ones like that.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:09 PM   #815
OutOfTheCube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by photon View Post
Down to two quests to finish, one I have to collect 55 rushrooms?! Bleh. Most of the quests are ok to fun, but there's a few dumb ones like that.
Are you doing all the korok seeds too? Going for the true hundo?
Old 04-09-2017, 07:26 PM   #816
photon

Exp:

39.04% after finishing the quests. Had a few shrine quests undone as well as I'd found some shrines without doing the quests, so got those.

One quest was to kill a Hinox, poor guy. I didn't want to do it, they just want to sleep.
But I wanted to finish the quests.. I've got a 38 x 5 bow, poor Hinox didn't even get a chance to get near me.

Got the horse fairy, and the giant horse and royal horse.

I don't think I'll do all the Korok seeds unless I truly am bored out my mind someday. I've done just over 200 and already I HATE those little poo gifting menaces!!

So I think I'm done for now, I might explore the castle some more though, I get lost whenever I go in there.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:07 AM   #817
Resolute 14
In the Sin Bin

Exp:

Haha, I just lolnoped trying to complete all quests and shrines. I just got the Master Sword, and all I plan to do before targeting Ganon is a few more shrines to get to about 20 hearts and grind up armour levels. Don't need to do 106 shrines and a million korok seeds.
Resolute 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:25 AM   #818
burn_this_city
Franchise Player

Exp:

The sign you're done for me is whether or not you get the secret ending. The Korok seeds are pointless, but the shrines, Tarrytown, Kass, and green tunic seem worthwhile to extend the game. I'm hoping the DLC is post Ganon defeat.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:52 AM   #819
Meelapo
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

(I know this is a Switch discussion and not one specific to Zelda but that's the only thing we can really talk about right now)

Ummm...I feel really dumb asking this but I'm stuck...like right at the beginning of the game. I know there are guides but I'm trying to avoid reading them because I'm worried that I'll use them as a crutch for the rest of the game. I'm hoping the group can give me a hint here...

So at the beginning the old guy says I need to collect those orbs so I can get a paraglider. He tells me to look around with my tablet thing and mark the shrines. I've marked as many as I can see and I've gone to the ones I can get to (magnet shrine, bomb shrine, stop time shrine). The other three I can see are in places I cannot seem to get to - one is in a cold area and the other two are in a different section of the map where I keep falling and dying. Is there one that is hidden well? Maybe it's in the forest area? Just a small hint would be appreciated....
Meelapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:00 AM   #820
burn_this_city
Franchise Player

Exp:

At the base of the pathway to the cold place there are pepper plants, also below the moblin camp by the river cook those in a pot over a fire and then eat it. It will give you cold resistance for long enough to get to the top.
The Following User Says Thank You to burn_this_city For This Useful Post: