Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 06-09-2016, 04:33 PM   #301
Drake
Franchise Player

Exp:

@garylawless:
Hearing Brandon Banks and @Ticats have reached a new deal. Details to come #cfl @CFLonTSN

New Banks deal doesn't change net cash or term. Just gives him more cash upfront #cfl @Ticats source says this wasn't a holdout

Banks has some paperwork to clear up in the U.S. and @Ticats are hopefully he will be able to report soon.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 07:37 PM   #302
You Need a Thneed
Voted for Kodos

Exp:

The BC lions have EASILY laid a claim to the worst uniform combination in football history, and perhaps all sports history.

My goodness, weird orange and black uniform and pants, with helmets that are a noticeably different orange (almost red), and white.
Old 06-11-2016, 07:52 PM   #303
White Out 403
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Need a Thneed View Post
The BC lions have EASILY laid a claim to the worst uniform combination in football history, and perhaps all sports history.

My goodness, weird orange and black uniform and pants, with helmets that are a noticeably different orange (almost red), and white.
its such an atrocity.

there was zero wrong with their uniforms last year, and if they wanted to get fancy why not the flat matte black and go with orange paw.

my god. calling it an abortion is too much of a nice thing
White Out 403 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to White Out 403 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2016, 09:58 PM   #304
PostandIn
First Line Centre

Exp:

Stamps have taken 180 yds in penalties tonight - lol. Good to see they're instilling better discipline this year.
PostandIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 09:05 PM   #305
Drake
Franchise Player

Exp:

Huge loss for their D

@EdmontonEsks:
Injury Update: #Esks DB John Ojo sustained a ruptured right Achilles tendon during Monday’s practice. He will miss the 2016 season.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:04 PM   #306
M*A*S*H 4077
Franchise Player

Exp:

78 yard TD for Duran Carter. If he keeps his attitude in check then he could have a great year

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
M*A*S*H 4077 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 05:22 PM   #307
Drake
Franchise Player

Exp:

Put a fork in Brett Smith or so I would think. Smith gets pulled after# entering the game after one play in the fourth quarter of the game today after getting sacked. Jarious Jackson doesn't talk to him after he comes to the sidelines.

Chris Jones puts him back in their last squenece of the game after BJ Colman takes some reps. They'll be in serious trouble if Durant doesn't stay healthy as Coleman and Phil Sims look like hot garbage, as I would assume Jones keeps Coleman and Sims as their his guys.

Old 06-20-2016, 12:25 PM   #308
Drake
Franchise Player

Exp:

It appears Ethan Davis and Greg Henderson will replace Mitchell White and Dominique Ellis, respectively, as Montreals starting CBs. Two rookies!

Popps horrible mismanagement of the salary cap lead to White and Ellis being released. IMO I thought White was good last yr. I think their in for a very long season.

Old 06-20-2016, 12:28 PM   #309
dash_pinched
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
It appears Ethan Davis and Greg Henderson will replace Mitchell White and Dominique Ellis, respectively, as Montreals starting CBs. Two rookies!

Popps horrible mismanagement of the salary cap lead to White and Ellis being released. I think their in for a very long season.
It bugs me when Popp is hailed as one of the best GM's in the CFL. He got lucky having AC as his QB all those years in an incredibly weak East Division. Now that he actually has to do some work, he's being exposed as being quite terrible at his job.
dash_pinched is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 02:22 PM   #310
Drake
Franchise Player

Exp:

@scratchingpost:

#Ticats have signed QB @ZCollaros7 to a contract extension through 2018. #CFL

#Ticats @ZCollaros7 was entering his option year and would have been a free agent after this season. #CFL

Old 06-20-2016, 07:36 PM   #311
Drake
Franchise Player

Exp:

Buono is a huge baby. Nothing they did here was wrong. Dillon Guy was beat out in camp by Jas Dhillon, Ese Mrabure-Ajufo lost out to Maxx Forde. Guy and Mrabure-Ajufo declined practice roster spots and were free to sign anywhere being street free agents.

@CFL_News:
#BCLions are upset with #Riders for grabbing two Canadians B.C. wanted to put on the practice roster. - @JDunk12 #CFL

One source said @GM_Brillo was so angry that he could’ve thrown the players in Fraser River & let them float to Regina. - @JDunk12 #CFL