Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell > The CP Power Ring
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2015, 09:35 PM   #1
I-Hate-Hulse
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default LF: A) Landscaping Labor or B) Allen Block Wall Builder

The Task: I need to build about 15' of allen block wall in my garden planter (only built 3/4 myself last time, long story). I have all the materials, but as my wife is out this time I've lost 1/2 my labor.

I can do this in one of two ways, depending on what the deep pool of talent here on CP comes up with.

Option A) Landscaping Labour Only (no prior experienced needed)

The part I need you the most is to dig out the topsoil and build up a base, which involves putting down drainage gravel and compacting every few inches (via mini sledge and a block of wood).

Laying / cutting the Allen block is easy peasy and I can do that on my own. I'll be working along side you and giving direction so no worries if you don't have experience in doing this.

I have all the tools and materials, you just need boots and gloves. I'll go with the NDP approved $15 and hour and this will probably be about a $150-200 job for someone. (all of Saturday, maybe some of Sunday). I'll provide food and drinks all day long.

Was thinking a weekend after Sept long. I'm in the Kensington area.

Option B) Allen Block Wall Builder

If someone has prior experience in doing this and wants to do it all - lets talk. I will supply all materials, you work on it as time permits. Timing on this is flexible.

Please PM me if you're interested

Not sure if you're interested but drop me a PM if you are.
I-Hate-Hulse is offline   Reply With Quote