Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum > Property Management by David Briere
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2015, 06:57 PM   #1
Property Manager DB
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:
Default Introduction to CP

Long time reader, first time poster…

CP Community, my name is David Briere, a Property Manager with Unison Realty. I’m happy to sign on as Calgary Puck’s Official Property Manager. I see that there are a lot of questions, confusion and discussion regarding Property Management and I am here to help answer any questions and contribute to the conversation.

A bit about myself; I love talking, watching and playing hockey! I played goal from childhood to Junior but now enjoy playing forward and defense in a beer league.

Looking forward to being an active contributor and discussing all related to Property Management.

Thanks,

Last edited by Property Manager DB; 03-08-2015 at 07:07 PM.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:28 AM   #2
KTrain
ALL ABOARD!

Exp:

Could give us a bit of an overview of the services your company provides?

I've always been interested in know the costs associated with having someone manage your property for you. For example, if we're renting out a detached home for $3000 a month, what sort of fees would be expect to pay a property management company?
Old 03-08-2015, 01:54 PM   #3
Property Manager DB
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTrain View Post
Could give us a bit of an overview of the services your company provides?

I've always been interested in know the costs associated with having someone manage your property for you. For example, if we're renting out a detached home for $3000 a month, what sort of fees would be expect to pay a property management company?
With my services owner's are able to have a hassle free investment. I would would market your condo or house, find the right tenant and collect payments. Additionally, if any problems arise with the property itself (such as a leaking faucet) I would coordinate the repairs immediately. I do make sure that I have authorization from the owner prior to commencing the repairs. Unison's networking ensures that we can provide the best cost effective maintenance required for your property.

At Unison we specialize in Unfurnished Properties, Owner Furnished Properties, and Properties Furnished by Unison. If anyone is curious about Management Fees please send me a PM so we can discuss your specific property.

I will be sure to take care of CP!

Last edited by Property Manager DB; 03-08-2015 at 07:08 PM.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:38 PM   #4
Travis Munroe
Realtor®

Exp:

Good to see you hop on board!

I can vouch for Dave's work ethic and currently have him helping me on one of my own properties. While I have come across a handful of lazy property managers who look for the easiest route, Dave is a true go getter!

Glad to have you on CP and I am sure you will field a ton of questions as property management and renters looking for help is brought up fairly often.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Old 03-09-2015, 06:01 PM   #5
Finger Cookin
Franchise Player

Exp:

Are all your current rentals listed with sticky threads on this forum, or is there a website with comprehensive listings?
Old 03-10-2015, 08:03 AM   #6
Property Manager DB
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Cookin View Post
Are all your current rentals listed with sticky threads on this forum, or is there a website with comprehensive listings?
I am in the process of re doing my website but you can look at available listings HERE in the meantime.
Let me know if any place is of interest to you and/or if would you like to schedule a showing.

Thanks,