Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 12-09-2016, 10:08 AM   #2001
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

If he manages to maintain this degree of whining ol' Connor there is going to get a 'No Good' thread of his own.

So far hes a diver and a whiner. He'd better win the Art Ross or something to level this out.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Old 12-09-2016, 10:17 AM   #2002
thefoss1957
#1 Goaltender

Location: Chicago Native relocated to the stinking desert of Utah
Exp:

I guess McDiver believes his own hype, and that he deserves A. Unearned privileges and protections from officials, and B. Unquestioned loyalty from teammates, who, if they bend to his will SHOULD get a bunch of instigator PIMS.

The guy, aside from some highlight reel goals, has accomplished NOTHING in this league to deserve special treatment, except to have gotten insane amounts of hype from sycophantic media, and mouth-breathing Oil fans. Heck, does this prick expect the league to retire his number already?
Old 12-09-2016, 10:30 AM   #2003
McG
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
If he manages to maintain this degree of whining ol' Connor there is going to get a 'No Good' thread of his own.

So far hes a diver and a whiner. He'd better win the Art Ross or something to level this out.
Vezina and Norris too if the greasers are planning to make the playoffs.

We had joy, we had fun, we had a season in the sun, but the wine and the fun like the season is all gone.

Average team is average. Average drafts, average results, average trades, average asset management, average vision, average outcomes. Average.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:39 AM   #2004
CroFlames
Franchise Player

Exp:

The kid would have garnered a massive amount of respect if he just tangled with Manning himself. He's complaining that Manning didn't answer the bell, but who rang it? No one.

Since he decided not to fight, he should have just kept his mouth shut after the game, and lit up the Flyers for their next game. He has the ability to do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to CroFlames For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 10:48 AM   #2005
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

Maybe he is just a genius and said all that to take heat off the team for blowing the game?

Ha, I couldn't even type that with a straight face.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:48 AM   #2006
northcrunk
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Some more after game clips of Mcwhiner:

The Following User Says Thank You to northcrunk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 11:07 AM   #2007
dash_pinched
Franchise Player

Exp:

Oh goody, Gretzky defends Connor's outburst last night, what a shocker.

The Great One says he was encouraged by McDavid's fire, adding "it's a hard game" and "emotions run high sometimes."

http://www.tsn.ca/gretzky-defends-mc...burst-1.627824

Last edited by dash_pinched; 12-09-2016 at 11:12 AM.
Old 12-09-2016, 11:23 AM   #2008
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dash_pinched View Post

The Great One says he was encouraged by McDavid's fire, adding "it's a hard game" and "emotions run high sometimes."

Hes probably contractually obligated to heft Connor's nuts...his crappy wine isnt selling so well lately.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 11:26 AM   #2009
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Crosby had the Sidney Crybaby moniker for a while. Complainer McDavid or other whiner variations will likely catch hold soon and become a thing.
Old 12-09-2016, 11:32 AM   #2010
Justin
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleF View Post
Crosby had the Sidney Crybaby moniker for a while. Complainer McDavid or other whiner variations will likely catch hold soon and become a thing.
Yeah but at least Crosby fought his own fisticuff battles (on several occasions now).

I was a fan of McDavid, (being Canadian and all), until last night and I seen the on ice antics and heard the remarks after the game.

I would of had great respect if he had dropped the mitts himself and handled it like good Canadian boys do, not cried like a child running to his older brothers for help.
Old 12-09-2016, 11:37 AM   #2011
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Yeah but at least Crosby fought his own fisticuff battles (on several occasions now).

I was a fan of McDavid, (being Canadian and all), until last night and I seen the on ice antics and heard the remarks after the game.

I would of had great respect if he had dropped the mitts himself and handled it like good Canadian boys do, not cried like a child running to his older brothers for help.
And then cried more when they didnt help him.

Old 12-09-2016, 11:37 AM   #2012
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

Gaudreau injured about a month ago with an illegal play, doesn't whine in the media.

McWhiner hurt a year ago with an unfortunate accident, must cry to the media!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hockeyguy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 11:38 AM   #2013
nixon45
First Line Centre

Exp:

Last edited by nixon45; 12-09-2016 at 11:50 AM.
The Following 107 Users Say Thank You to nixon45 For This Useful Post:
-TC-, 1Nite, Anduril, Art Vandelay, Bandwagon In Flames, Benched, Bend it like Bourgeois, BlAcKNoVa, BloodFetish, Burner, bzoo02, calf, calgarybornnraised, calgarywinning, cam_wmh, CaptainCrunch, Cecil Terwilliger, Chonger, Cole436, CroFlames, CsInMyBlood, Dan403, DaQwiz, dash_pinched, Demaeon, devo22, DigitalCarpenter, direwolf, djsFlames, DoubleF, Eric, Erick Estrada, FacePaint, FBI, Fire, Flames Draft Watcher, flamesforcup, FLAMESRULE, flames_fan_down_under, FlatLandFlamesFan, foshizzle11, Francis's Hairpiece, Gaskal, getbak, GoFlamesGo, GreatWhiteEbola, GreenHardHat, greyshep, handgroen, HitterD, Hockeyguy15, Hyde, IamNotKenKing, ignite09, IliketoPuck, Iveman, jayswin, jemjey, jg13, JohnnyTitan, JonDuke, Kjesse, kkaleR, Lanny'sDaMan, Mass_nerder, mikeecho, mikephoen, My2Cents, N-E-B, Nandric, nemanja2306, OldSam, parch, Party Elephant, pepper24, Prairiefire, puckedoff, Puddy27, Puppet Guy, Radio, redflamesfan08, Rejean31, Rhettzky, Robo, schteve_d, Sec218, sec304, Sgrath, shadowlord, shogged, Simon96Taco, skudr248, slybomb, SOMBRI, StAlbertFlame, Street Pharmacist, SuperMatt18, Table 5, TBone290, The Fonz, The Hendog, TheIronMaiden, TheoFleury, TomLeeMC, topfiverecords, Trailer Fire, zamler
Old 12-09-2016, 11:43 AM   #2014
Calgary4LIfe
Franchise Player

Exp:

Good.

It is becoming easier to hate McDiverBabyBrat every week.
Old 12-09-2016, 11:49 AM   #2015
Puppet Guy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dash_pinched View Post

who better to tutor McDiaper than the Grand Whiner Emeritus?

- Surferguy
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Puppet Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 11:50 AM   #2016
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post

True. However, I guess going forward, we shall see if the moniker sticks. Crosby has absolved himself mostly from the crybaby antics. It took a while though.

That comment last night was a serious piece of evidence to push more towards the Cryer McBaby monikers though.

He's Connor McDavid, a whiner. Not Connor McGregor, a figh'er.
Old 12-09-2016, 12:14 PM   #2017
DownhillGoat
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-E-B View Post
Mods, can we please add the nickname "McJesus" to the swear filter? Just makes me cringe reading it.
Holy Diver is way funnier anyways.
Old 12-09-2016, 04:29 PM   #2019
devo22
Franchise Player

Exp:

saw this movie again the other day and had to throw this together (even though my PS skills let me down a bit).

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to devo22 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 04:34 PM   #2020
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Dear lord that's great ^
Closed Thread