Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Leagues and Games > Calgarypuck's Connected GM League > PS3 GMs
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
Massonite
Scoring Winger

Exp:
Icon20 New to this - Please Help

Hey guys

I haven't had a chance to play the game yet. It's still in the packaging lol. I plan to get it going tonight.

I've got some questions about how this works. I see players on teams that they don't normally belong on. Are the rosters randomly generated or do you get the players you're supposed to?

I'm also receiving PMs about trade offers, and apparently some proposal I made involving Iginla (who I WILL NOT trade) so I'm pretty confused about all of this, especially since I haven't even had the chance to take the plastic off my game yet lol.

I just setup Text+ and I'm "Boston Bruins GM" with a picture of Iggy. If someone can message me there or reply to this thread I would really appreciate it.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
jedaco
Backup Goalie

Exp:

hey massonite,

The rosters are randomly generated. In terms of trades, they can be sent to you or you can send them to another GM. The other GM then needs to accept the trade for it to go through.

You can review the other threads as well to help get up to speed.

Please post your Text+ username here so we can find you on text+.
jedaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #3
Stealth22
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

It's likely that the CPU made a trade offer on your behalf, since you haven't had a chance to join up yet. Never fear though, as we have disallowed trades with the CPU, so anyone who gets an offer is supposed to decline it.

"Boston Bruins GM" is what you set your name as on text+, but we're looking for your username. If you tap the settings icon, and then tap "My profile", it should give you your username.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Stealth22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #4
Massonite
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I got the username figured out, but it's some weird random name. I sent an email to Text+ to change it.

Right now it's 1BOSTONBRUINSGM950 but soon I hope they will change it to Massonite.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #5
Stealth22
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

It seems like iOS users are given a random one, and Android users are able to pick their own when they sign up. Weird.

That's what I'm assuming anyway. I signed up for a new account very recently on Android, and it let me pick my username.
Stealth22 is offline   Reply With Quote