Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 12-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #141
Pagal4321
Franchise Player

Exp:

Looking for an accounting position. In the CMA SLP right now, 5 years professional experience as an Actuarial Analyst at an HR consulting firm. BSc in Actuarial Sciences with a minor in business and stats.
Pagal4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:03 PM   #142
ricosuave
Threadkiller

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by annasuave View Post
Seasoned procurement professional. 12 years experience with purchasing, contracts, contract law, RFQ's, material management, inventory control, and operations. CPP/SCMP designations and business management diploma.

Background in transportation, manufacturing and oil & gas service. Looking for a new place to hang up my shingle and procure some goods & services.

PM me if interested.

Thanks.
Bump
Old 12-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #143
Nufy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricosuave View Post
Bump
https://jobs2-stantec.icims.com/jobs/14752/buyer/job
Old 01-10-2013, 11:59 PM   #144
Violator
On Hiatus

Exp:

Working as of February 13

Last edited by Violator; 03-02-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #145
First Lady
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violator View Post
Looking for a job labouring or in construction I took the pre-employment Refrigeration Course at sait back in 2008 and have a little experience in refrigeration as well as HVAC,Plus several years as a warehouse worker in Calgary and back in the lower mainland.Let me know if anybody has any ideas for me,My resume looks bad and it has alot of gaps
We are hiring plumber apprentices.

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/detail-eng....tdnt=No&PgNum=
First Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:57 PM   #146
Lego Man
Hero

Exp:

Looking for an entry-level accounting position preferably in the Edmonton area, but also willing to move to Calgary. I'm graduating with a BComm-Accounting degree in April.

Please PM me if interested!
Lego Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:31 PM   #147
Duruss
Scoring Winger

Exp:
Default Automation Tech

Looking for mechanical/electrical technicians work. Have a diploma in Automated Systems Engineering from SAIT and now specialize in troubleshooting. Have worked with RFID, Flow control, and water treatment processes. Also deal heavily in relay logic and access controll.

At this stage willing to go to any wheel chair friendly city(wife is in one).
Duruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:27 PM   #148
droopydrew19
Safari Stan

Exp:

I am bored as hell at my current job and I am looking for a change. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation on some decent placement agencies in Calgary.

I am a 'people person" with 10+ years experience in office manangement, customer service, supervisory and communications skills.
droopydrew19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #149
GreatWhiteEbola
First Line Centre

Exp:

Looking for P/T work while I go back to school.

I have been working in the telecommunications industry for the past 9 years. Most recently in the design, implementation, and project management side of the industry (WiFi networks, digital two-way radio systems). Previous to my current position I was in technical sales and account management.

I am going to be studying Mechanical Engineering, I would like to start in this field if possible. My goal would be to take any entry level position (administration, sales, etc.) related to Mechanical Engineering and work as I get; a diploma first, and later a degree.

Please PM me if you have any insight or opportunities that may be geared towards a successful start in the Mechanical Engineering field. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

GreatWhiteEbola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #150
uofaflamesfan
Backup Goalie

Exp:

I'm currently looking for new employment.

I'm currently working as a Pipeline Engineer with a degree in Materials Engineering.

Recently graduated and have 2.5 years experience working on projects with above ground, below ground, sour gas, SAGD, and HDPE pipelines.

Looking for anything Oil and Gas related, please PM me if you have any insight or know of any opportunities
uofaflamesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #151
meanmachine13
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

I will be seeking a practicum placement for my Legal Assistant Diploma program starting in January/February, with the actual practicum taking place in May (4 weeks, full time, unpaid).

Ideally, I am looking for a real estate or litigation firm, but am open to trying other areas.
meanmachine13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:37 PM   #152
normtwofinger
Self-Retirement

Exp:

Exploring idea of returning to Calgary. Diploma in New Media Production & Design. Experience in graphic design for print, some web design. Also have construction experience. Willing to switch to new field if training is available. Please PM if you have any suggestions or know of opportunities. Thanks.
normtwofinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:38 PM   #153
gladaki
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Geophysicist with 2 year experience looking for position. open to small field assignments too. Please PM if you have any questions.
gladaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:47 AM   #154
edmontonice
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Mechanical Engineer with 4.5 years experience, mostly oil sands- business development including business case evaluation, running a multidisciplinary team, contract negotiation, managing a JV. I also spent 2.5 years at an in situ facility doing reliability, commissioning, and continuous improvement.

LF interesting opportunities in Calgary.
edmontonice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:12 PM   #155
terminator
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Bump, anyone have any insight in geoscience positions?

-Gladaki, I can't help you with a job but if you want to PM me we can chat about geophysics careers in general.
terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:32 AM   #156
St. Pats
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

My son is looking for permanent part time work or a full time summer job. Capable of many types of work and not picky about what the duties of the job are.
St. Pats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:57 AM   #157
spennywalks
Backup Goalie

Exp:

I am looking for a new job! i am a 20 year old male, looking for work. I'm interested and open to anything! available to start ASAP!
spennywalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:30 PM   #158
fundmark19
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Anyone looking for a job feel free to PM me and I will see what I can do!!!
fundmark19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:52 AM   #159
ooogabooga
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

2nd year apprentice electrician, with over 5000 hours experience. Going to school for my second year in September. Looking for new opportunities in camp job environments, require the overtime to save for expenses during school. If you, or you know of opportunities please feel free to PM me.
Thanks!
ooogabooga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:49 PM   #160
Esoteric
First Line Centre

Exp:

Chartered Accountant here, looking for work. I have 4+ years experience at a CA firm, and roughly 5 months in industry. Received honours on the 2013 UFE. Available to start immediately.
Esoteric is offline   Reply With Quote