Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 06-27-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
Baxter Renegade
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Keck Container Consulting

Hey Team,

I've recently started a shipping container brokering, inspection, surveying and certification company out of Calgary, AB. Shipping containers are secure and transportable methods of storage and shipping. Their streamlined design allow railroad companies, trucking outfits and steamship lines to stack and handle them efficiently and quickly.

A typical shipping container, sea-can, or intermodal freight container is capable of handling up to 28,000 kgs (nearly 62,000 lbs) of payload. They can be obtained in various sizes, from 6 ft long, to 53 ft long. New or used. Insulated, refrigerated and heated units can also be found for specialized purposes.

I am an IICL certified container inspector with a potent network of shipping container suppliers throughout North America. If you are an individual or small to large business seeking shipping containers for rent or purchase, please feel free to send me a PM. I can inspect and certify shipper's own containers (SOC) as well for international transport. Depending on time lines required, I am typically able to save the average customer approx. 25% compared to local retail prices. I also have a network of loyal trucking outfits, and am able to move empty or loaded containers at excellent rates.

There are very few of us available, and I am confident I can provide premiere services and very good prices on goods or services.
Baxter Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:35 PM   #2
Baxter Renegade
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Bump!

Anyone need a shipping container? Perhaps a survey/certification/inspection??

-Brett Hull
Baxter Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
c can , c-can , container , sea can , storage