Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 06-14-2017, 09:14 AM   #1
Flash Walken
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:
Default Why is the federal government against South Africa?

I was reading up on this issue, and found it disturbing. Political correctiveness gone astray, it seems. I honestly cannot see any objection as to why people would be against a place where white Men can find refuge from issues such as divorce, depression, child custody, anger management, and peer support. You would think that by denying funding to countries that cater to white Men, we are just making some social problems worse. Yet, here we are in 2017, and equal rights groups on most Canadian University campuses are dead set against any kind of centres dedicated to resources for white Men's issues.

Flash Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flash Walken For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 09:44 AM   #2
Roughneck
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Can't just add an adjective, gotta change everything.

I was reading up on this issue, and found it disturbing. Political correctiveness gone astray, it seems. I honestly cannot see any objection as to why people would be against a place where white Men can find support relating to the extension of credit for South African importers, insurance to Canadian exporters against non-payment of contracts, and insurance to investors against non-commercial risks. You would think that by denying government-sponsored commercial-support to countries that cater to white Men, we are just making some economic problems worse. Yet, here we are in 1977, and External Affairs groups groups on most Canadian legislatures are dead set against any kind of government-sponsored commercial support for white Men's businesses.
Roughneck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Roughneck For This Useful Post:

Tags
"topical" , high quality thread , only the best topics