Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Ivrnet

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2017, 12:58 PM   #1301
Cain
Scoring Winger
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcNeT View Post
Don't worry guys, that dastardly woman won't get off this easily. Her texting is definitely the big story here and totally worth 7 different posts pointing it out.
Nope, just find your shtick amusing. You must not sleep with all the defending you have to do on the internet!
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cain For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 01:14 PM   #1302
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
I hate getting involved in these circular arguments but you did post this only three posts after the original and one of the three was making fun of the dude;



You are making quite the assumption that; a) he was a creep (I know he's an idiot but there's no indication that he' a creep) and b) that she was texting as a bug-out excuse as maybe she simply is one of those people that can't stay off their phones?
He's just trolling. He read the article because he knew the girl gave the guy a ride to the movie, but he conveniently missed that the girl said she was texting with a friend who was having a fight with her boyfriend.
Hockeyguy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:26 PM   #1303
CroFlames
Franchise Player
 
CroFlames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Creationist suing Grand Canyon because park won't give him rocks to study

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/A...e-11154292.php
Everyone just glossed over this? Wow, didn't know CP was a bunch of creationists.
CroFlames is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:36 PM   #1304
Weitz
Franchise Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
I hate getting involved in these circular arguments but you did post this only three posts after the original and one of the three was making fun of the dude;



You are making quite the assumption that; a) he was a creep (I know he's an idiot but there's no indication that he' a creep) and b) that she was texting as a bug-out excuse as maybe she simply is one of those people that can't stay off their phones?
He's just white knighting, leave him be.
Weitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:30 PM   #1305
Since1984
Scoring Winger
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroFlames View Post
Everyone just glossed over this? Wow, didn't know CP was a bunch of creationists.
"On the seventh day God had finished his work of creation, so he rested from all his work." - Genesis 2:2

May God have mercy on your soul heathen!!
Since1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:49 PM   #1306
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sylvan Lake
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroFlames View Post
Everyone just glossed over this? Wow, didn't know CP was a bunch of creationists.
Maybe we were just hoping it would go away....
__________________
Captain James P. DeCOSTE, CD, 18 Sep 1993

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:48 PM   #1307
Locke
ness Monster
 
Locke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Income Tax Central
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Since1984 View Post
"On the seventh day God had finished his work of creation, so he rested from all his work." - Genesis 2:2

May God have mercy on your soul heathen!!
Creationism is a fascinating mind-game.

So if Dinosaurs didnt exist then really....God created the Oil that we are using to brutally devastate our eco-system, it makes one wonder....whose fault is that ultimately?

And questions of that ilk.
__________________

-Killer Sig Courtesy of ATR
Socialist Hegemony of Albertan Territory - Flag courtesy of awildermode

- "Somebody may beat me, but they're going to have to bleed to do it."
- Steve Prefontaine
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:48 PM   #1308
DownInFlames
Craig McTavish' Merkin
 
DownInFlames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Exp:
Default

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/u...is-mother.html
DownInFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:03 PM   #1309
InglewoodFan
Scoring Winger
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInFlames View Post
Unfortunately, that article misses the worst unbelievable part - the cops had a press conference before they told the parents. The parents found out from the press conference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHVB...ature=youtu.be
InglewoodFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:16 PM   #1310
DownInFlames
Craig McTavish' Merkin
 
DownInFlames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InglewoodFan View Post
Unfortunately, that article misses the worst unbelievable part - the cops had a press conference before they told the parents. The parents found out from the press conference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHVB...ature=youtu.be
Yeah, that's how I first heard about the story. That video is pretty heartbreaking.
DownInFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 10:43 AM   #1311
Since1984
Scoring Winger
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Creationism is a fascinating mind-game.

So if Dinosaurs didnt exist then really....God created the Oil that we are using to brutally devastate our eco-system, it makes one wonder....whose fault is that ultimately?

And questions of that ilk.
I know, so many questions arise from the crazy Creationist theories.
Since1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 01:48 PM   #1312
troutman
Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer
 
troutman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winebar Kensington
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
I look at it in a simple level in that two losers meet and don't find love.


Litigious GOTG2 movie date blames his texting controversy on “man hate”

http://www.avclub.com/article/litigi...ocialMarketing


UPDATE: We’re saved everyone: By Inside Edition, of all things. Apparently as sick of this story as the rest of us, IE set up a meeting between Vezmar and his date, so that she could give him the $17.31 back. In return, she asked for him to please god, “just leave this alone.” Vezmar carefully counted out all the money, and agreed to drop his lawsuit. We’d like to say that this will be the last we hear of this, but we would undoubtedly be wrong.
__________________

http://nwcalgarylaw.com/
http://cjsw.com/program/fossil-records/
troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 03:26 PM   #1313
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sylvan Lake
Exp:
Default

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...ersy-1.4127344

Jesus Christ Red Deer
__________________
Captain James P. DeCOSTE, CD, 18 Sep 1993

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:57 PM.

Calgary Flames
2016-17




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Calgarypuck 2016