Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2024, 11:25 PM   #421
Zary's-Mustache
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I can't believe an off the cuff remark has garnered this much attention. It happens all the time. All I said was Kylington was lucky not to get a penalty there..and he was.

I notice when you post in certain threads in the off topic forum some posters will follow you around and instantly dislike all your opinions and posts because of that. That comment shouldn't have gotten such a strong response.
Zary's-Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 12:07 AM   #422
TrentCrimmIndependent
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zary's-Mustache View Post
I can't believe an off the cuff remark has garnered this much attention. It happens all the time. All I said was Kylington was lucky not to get a penalty there..and he was.

I notice when you post in certain threads in the off topic forum some posters will follow you around and instantly dislike all your opinions and posts because of that. That comment shouldn't have gotten such a strong response.
That's just a rite of passage on CP.
TrentCrimmIndependent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrentCrimmIndependent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2024, 08:56 AM   #423
topfiverecords
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zary's-Mustache View Post
Wait until you PM someone to sort out a disagreement civilly. They don’t respond and immediately go and whine about it in a thread that “someone” PMd them and how dare they. Then for months, or 7 years even, they’ll respond to a conversation you’re having with someone else posting that a user sent them PMs,
(it multiplies along with other exaggerations) and can you believe it!!
topfiverecords is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 09:04 AM   #424
Saqe
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsInMyBlood View Post
Are people acting like they've never seen someone "fall", take someone out and get a penalty? I've seen that call many times.

If it didnt, guys would be pretending to fall all over the ice to stop chances.

I think this is the argument but it's hard to tell now.

Depends how the fall happens from what I've seen. If it doesn't impact the play and the puck is somewhere else they let it go, otherwise it's a penalty. Like you said, can't have players slipping "unintentionally" to guys to nullify possession.
Saqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 11:22 AM   #425
Wastedyouth
Truculent!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolymammoth View Post
Holy ####, get a hobby or someone to talk to outside of a messageboard. A few of you beating your chests make some threads virtually unreadable. Losers
Quoted for truth.
Wastedyouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 12:37 PM   #426
topfiverecords
Franchise Player

Exp:

Awwww some poor little muffins need their mommies and daddies to filter the internets for dem?
topfiverecords is online now   Reply With Quote