Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 09-08-2016, 10:53 PM   #201
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

they could kill off Mike in the next episode, or introduce a sci-fi angle to it?
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 10:59 PM   #202
Da_Chief
Franchise Player

Exp:

Apparently its doing really well ratings wise. Already re-newed for season 7.

I think the Zane owed favor will come out next episode. Robert will ask Rachel to leave Mike (she owes daddy lol). My prediction; lotsa relationship stuff in the 2nd half of the season.
Da_Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 11:08 PM   #203
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

it's too bad Mike is going back to being a cocky lawyer. I was enjoying way more being humbled in jail.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:43 AM   #204
Iceman57
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Coffee View Post
they could kill off Mike in the next episode, or introduce a sci-fi angle to it?
I believe the beginning of the decline to the show was when they stopped using Mike's photographic memory as tbe truly awesome gimmick it was. I even remember them making fun of it in a episode with a wink to the camera but if you go back to those first two seasons, it was the reason i watched.

.....stupid show
Iceman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 03:48 PM   #205
Machiavelli
Franchise Player

Exp:

Hmm, didn't see that one coming
Old 09-15-2016, 03:55 PM   #206
me_dennis
Scoring Winger

Exp:

jessica's use of "god damn" yesterday was pretty cringe worthy. can't remember the exact quote, but it was terrible....
me_dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 03:59 PM   #207
Machiavelli
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_dennis View Post
jessica's use of "god damn" yesterday was pretty cringe worthy. can't remember the exact quote, but it was terrible....
Just like most of the gd's, it was completely unnecessary and in fact, quite awkwardly placed
Old 09-15-2016, 04:42 PM   #208
dammage79
Franchise Player

Exp:

Well, at least next season is going to have some new things to cover. Like Litt vs. Specter without the referee.

Pretty meh season overall. Liked the Death row story, always good to see stuff like that.
Hate the soapy stuff but Suits is now replacing Big Brother as the guilty pleasure show I watch. Cannot have more than one poo show on my watch list.

Hate the fact they sucked you in with two and a half good seasons and leave you hooked on garbage.

Kind of hoping the next season is the final season. Where everyone just goes their separate ways.
dammage79 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dammage79 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2016, 06:50 PM   #209
Acey
Franchise Player

Exp:

That would have made for a decent series finale. Everything was wrapped fairly well. The show is weaker without Jessica for sure.
Acey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Acey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2016, 10:03 PM   #210
To Be Quite Honest
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammage79 View Post
Well, at least next season is going to have some new things to cover. Like Litt vs. Specter without the referee.

Pretty meh season overall. Liked the Death row story, always good to see stuff like that.
Hate the soapy stuff but Suits is now replacing Big Brother as the guilty pleasure show I watch. Cannot have more than one poo show on my watch list.

Hate the fact they sucked you in with two and a half good seasons and leave you hooked on garbage.

Kind of hoping the next season is the final season. Where everyone just goes their separate ways.
It would be nice to see all of the lawyers quit and go their separate ways. "We've done nothing to help this world and we have only made life more difficult. We're dicks."
To Be Quite Honest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 10:06 PM   #211
Dan02
Franchise Player

Exp:

Finally a episode that didn't completely suck, you're right though that did seem very much like it should have been the series finale, but there's still 6 episodes left in this season and they were renewed for a 16 episode run for season 7 already too. Given how made the first 9 episodes of this season were it's obvious one of the shows producers has some dirt on someone high up.

Be interesting to see how the dynamic changes without Jessica though.
Dan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:42 PM   #212
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

I think the show is ok sans Jessica. She didn't do anything other than threaten people with ultimatums and say God damn. That poor guy that ended up with her.

Take out the god damn garbage.
Can I finish my cereal?
You know God damn well why we don't have time for that, so you better get that garbage outside and in the bin or this whole god damn kitchen is going to stink.

Rinse. Repeat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2016, 12:40 AM   #213
Acey
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Coffee View Post
Rinse. Repeat.
That's bulshyt and you know it.
Acey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 10:27 AM   #214
me_dennis
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acey View Post
That's bulshyt and you know it.
you bet your god damn ass it is.
me_dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to me_dennis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2017, 10:06 PM   #215
calumniate
Franchise Player

Exp:

This show is so awful. Yet I still watch it :-)
calumniate is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to calumniate For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2017, 10:58 PM   #216
Barnes
Franchise Player

Exp:

I was waiting for Mike to turn a chair backwards, sit down and talk about how Shakespeare was the first rapper.
Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 04:12 PM   #217
Machiavelli
Franchise Player

Exp:

When did all the characters become so unlikable?

Mike is such a dick
Old 01-29-2017, 04:01 PM   #218
Diemenz
First Line Centre

Exp:

I still watch the show but i don't understand the extreme anger issues everyone has now. Luis has now become the most reasonable one out of all of them.

Episode guidelines:
1. Something happens and its a misunderstanding.
2. Someone yells at someone else about the misunderstanding.
3. Other person tries to explain that its a misunderstanding.
4. Original person yelling storms away.
5. Repeat.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:26 PM   #219
keenan87
Franchise Player

Exp:

The past few episodes have been interesting in my opinion. Still don't get why they need to highlight Donna so much but I do think they can take this series into a whole new direction here:

Give Mike a chance to become a lawyer and build his firm from the ground up for the rest of this season. Once his firm has a very high reputation, make him represent a client that PSL is going to screw over and then have a battle between the two firms.

Maybe bring Jessica back to help Harvey at PSL and after having the kid, maybe Louis wants to help people (maybe he has a soft spot for abandoned kids). Rachel stays with PSL and Marissa helps Ross. Jessica, Harvey, Rachel VS Mike, Louis, Marissa ... Marissa can cause the drama between Rachel and Mike that the producers seem to love ... Donna can keep her character as a powerful woman on team Harvey while Oliver can be the weak guy that transforms under team Mike.... lastly, Robert Zayne can be the guy in the middle who stops any shenanigans and teamwork that may happen between the two teams.

They can even bring in extra characters like Scotty to help out Harvey and Katrina to help out Louis...

None of the colluding BS though. a full on law battle between two firms and then finish the series when the law case is settled (by making it a "win win" situation for both). Mike continues to help the general public and Harvey continues on with corporate law as both of them become the top lawyers in their respective fields.

Last edited by keenan87; 02-10-2017 at 01:42 PM.
keenan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:40 PM   #220
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan87 View Post
The past few episodes have been interesting in my opinion. Still don't get why they need to highlight Donna so much but I do think they can take this series into a whole new direction here:

Give Mike a chance to become a lawyer and build his firm from the ground up for the rest of this season. Once his firm has a very high reputation, make him represent a client that PSL is going to screw over and then have a battle between the two firms.

Maybe bring Jessica back to help Harvey at PSL and after having the kid, maybe Louis wants to help people (maybe he has a soft spot for abandoned kids). Rachel stays with PSL and Marissa helps Ross. Jessica, Harvey, Rachel VS Mike, Louis, Marissa ... Marissa can cause the drama between Rachel and Mike that the producers seem to love ... Donna can keep her character as a powerful woman on team Harvey while Oliver can be the weak guy that transforms under team Mike.... lastly, Robert Zayne can be the guy in the middle who stops any shenanigans and teamwork that may happen between the two teams.

None of the colluding BS though. a full on law battle between two firms and then finish the series when the law case is settled (by making it a "win win" situation for both). Mike continues to help the general public and Harvey continues on with corporate law as both of them become the top lawyers in their respective fields.
The more Donna time the better, she makes my eyes happy.

That being said, the show is well stale.

I am really only watching it when we have cleared out everything else to watch in the PVR.

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Just ignore me...I'm in a mood today.
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote