Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2017, 11:39 AM   #1
TheAlpineOracle
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:
Default Season Ticket Renewals

Anyone here anything yet? Seems way later than usual. I know I called when I bought the playoff tickets and my rep said I would hear something in a couple of days, but I never did.
TheAlpineOracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:46 AM   #2
Northendzone
Franchise Player

Exp:

They initially used the same pricing machine as they did for the playoffs.....they sent the machine in to be recalibrated
Old 04-24-2017, 12:32 PM   #3
ken0042
Playboy Mansion Poolboy

Location: Close enough to make a beer run during a TV timeout
Exp:

I just received an email from the Flames indicating that I have the option of applying my Playoff credit to my account, or requesting a refund:
Quote:
Thank you for your incredible support this season. Although our playoff run ended more quickly than we had hoped, we had a great 2016-17 season and we couldn't have done it without your support!

Our records indicate that you have a credit for games that were paid for but not played during the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs. All credits from unplayed playoff games will be automatically applied to your 2017-18 Flames ticket package, or you can request a refund to the original method of payment.

To obtain a refund, simply click the link below. When you click the link, it will auto-populate a reply email with your request and account number in the subject line. Simply press send and we will process your request!
They are asking for any request for credit by May 8th- so they may be waiting until then.
ken0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 12:36 PM   #4
TheAlpineOracle
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken0042 View Post
I just received an email from the Flames indicating that I have the option of applying my Playoff credit to my account, or requesting a refund:

They are asking for any request for credit by May 8th- so they may be waiting until then.
Thanks!

Seems odd they didn't do it with the playoffs tickets like they usually do. Excitement is at a high, seems like more people would instantly renew on impulse. All the energy is gone now of the run, and people will have a had to reconsider their purchase decisions in bad economic times.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:46 PM   #5
aaron5425
Draft Pick

I was told today that it would be sometime in the next two weeks, and that no decisions have been made in terms of price increase.
aaron5425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 04:48 PM   #6
burn_baby_burn
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken0042 View Post

The one pet peeve I have is that they don't do the same thing with sales from the NHL Ticket Exchange that are added as a credit to your account. There is nowhere on your account where you can view which games you sold and for how much. I keep all the emails and punch everything into a spreadsheet. But why the Flames don't make it more accessible to its STH right on the account is beyond me.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:10 PM   #7
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

I'd reply to the email and ask if the decision to renew Treliving will be made by the 8th or not...?
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2017, 10:12 PM   #8
jtfrogger
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn_baby_burn View Post
The one pet peeve I have is that they don't do the same thing with sales from the NHL Ticket Exchange that are added as a credit to your account. There is nowhere on your account where you can view which games you sold and for how much. I keep all the emails and punch everything into a spreadsheet. But why the Flames don't make it more accessible to its STH right on the account is beyond me.
If you want to go through a painful experience, ask for a statement that includes that information. I did it a couple years ago. I was so poorly done, I think my rep manually put it together.
jtfrogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:20 PM   #9
DionTheDman
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Haven't heard anything yet. Maybe they're waiting for the sting of a crappy playoffs to dissipate before coming back asking for more $.
DionTheDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 10:19 AM   #10
burn_baby_burn
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfrogger View Post
If you want to go through a painful experience, ask for a statement that includes that information. I did it a couple years ago. I was so poorly done, I think my rep manually put it together.
I asked for one last season, and they acted like I was asking them to dig a ditch around the Saddle Dome so I told them not to bother. The customer service is very disappointing. With my KC Chiefs tickets, I asked my ticket rep for the same info and he pulled it up immediately and went through it over the phone with me, then he emailed it to me. A lot less games, but probably four times the season ticket holders to deal with. Night and day difference in how the two organizations treat their customers.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:16 AM   #11
TheAlpineOracle
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Apparently they are coming out today or tomorrow. Just spoke with my season ticket holder rep.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:36 PM   #12
Cantrader
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlpineOracle View Post
Apparently they are coming out today or tomorrow. Just spoke with my season ticket holder rep.
I talked to the rep during the dome skating event and they said beginning of this week too. The relocation event will be later than last year as we have playoff this year.
Cantrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 12:51 PM   #13
ken0042
Playboy Mansion Poolboy

Location: Close enough to make a beer run during a TV timeout
Exp:

This is a good time to remind people to go into their accounts and look at last year's renewal- if you want to be able to compare last year to this year. I took a screenshot of my last year's renewal.
ken0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ken0042 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2017, 11:16 AM   #14
burn_baby_burn
Franchise Player

Exp:

Anything yet? I've been checking my email pretty frequently, nothing yet.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:23 AM   #15
TheAlpineOracle
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Nope. This is the third time the Flames have told me renewals were coming, not to hear anything. They must be contemplating a special increase this year!
Old 05-10-2017, 11:25 AM   #16
Hot_Flatus
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlpineOracle View Post
Nope. This is the third time the Flames have told me renewals were coming, not to hear anything. They must be contemplating a special increase this year!
Right on. I'm betting existing STH's will be hit with a "new arena exploration" levy to pay for Ken King's expenses during this debacle.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:44 AM   #17
Sec218
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I think they are waiting for the OIlers to be eliminated before asking us to accept an increase. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ducks eliminate the Oilers tonight renewals are sent out tomorrow.
Sec218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:55 AM   #18
TheAlpineOracle
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec218 View Post
I think they are waiting for the OIlers to be eliminated before asking us to accept an increase. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ducks eliminate the Oilers tonight renewals are sent out tomorrow.
Where are your seats?
The Following User Says Thank You to TheAlpineOracle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2017, 12:17 PM   #19
bcneil
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

I just hope that they aren't expecting a huge deposit or messed up payment plans, because THEY delayed so long.
bcneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 01:39 PM   #20
Reggie28
Scoring Winger

Exp:

If you go to http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/ and log into your account, you can see which games you sold and when the payments were made (I always select seller credit). You can also see your unsold listings. The data goes back several years.

My Account > My Listings > Sold Listings.
Reggie28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reggie28 For This Useful Post: