Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2024, 09:58 PM   #19401
Street Pharmacist
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG View Post
Anyone know the basdardization of data used for the 350% increase?

Increase in RSV / Flu deaths after historic Covid lows? Increase in accidental deaths after historic lows? 2021 is definitely doing a lot of work.
You're not going to believe this. They simply made it up
Street Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Street Pharmacist For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2024, 01:30 PM   #19402
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
The United Conservative Party's board is urging Premier Danielle Smith to reform COVID vaccine policy because the directors are worried about the safety of mRNA vaccines for kids, the party president says.

"We have serious concerns about them for children," Rob Smith, the UCP president, told CBC News in an interview Friday.

"I would say that the board of directors' position is that if parents are going to get their children vaccinated, they need to be very, very sure that they know what they're doing."
Quote:
The goal of the event is to "persuade the UCP Alberta caucus to declare the moratorium on all COVID mRNA vaccines" for children in the province. That's a move that would set Alberta apart from the rest of Canada.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...200703?cmp=rss

In case there was any doubt as to the quality of intelligence on the UCP board, you can rest assured it is somewhere between pants on head and head in arse. And they are putting the rest of us at risk with their malicious stupidity. They can't just be stupid in their own heads. Oh no, they have to ruin medical science for the rest of us.

And I'm sorry, but we all knew this going in, so #### every one of you who voted for this. Seriously. #### you.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2024, 02:04 PM   #19403
Ozy_Flame

Posted the 6 millionth post!

Exp:

#### that ####, I'll get my kid nice and vaccinated if I need one done in Alberta. UCP 'science' is bunk pablum for chuds.
Ozy_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 02:06 PM   #19404
The Fisher Account
Scoring Winger

Exp:

1 0 days without a provincial embarrassment
The Fisher Account is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Fisher Account For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2024, 02:06 PM   #19405
Harry Lime
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Emergency response bill includes change to election date

Quote:
Among the proposed changes is to the Election Act which would move the set election date from May to October so it doesn’t conflict with the spring wildfire, drought and flood season.

The Opposition says in doing so, Premier Danielle Smith’s government is conveniently granting itself six extra months of power.
https://lethbridgeherald.com/news/le...election-date/

Did I miss the discussion about this? They could have moved the date forward and not make it look like a power grab. They effectively just said that they are breezing by a set election date because they don't want to do it.

Missing fire season is a lame excuse anyway. They decimated the firefighting capability of Alberta during the late Kenney/early Smith era, and unless the MLAs are going to pick up an axe and go out there and fight it themselves, I don't see how a fire is going to effect an election.

Severe lack of democracy.
Old 05-11-2024, 03:08 PM   #19406
GGG
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Pharmacist View Post
You're not going to believe this. They simply made it up
Usually there is some grossly misinterpreted piece of data, a bad choice of datem on a graph, a badly chosen starting point, combining two pieces of info incorrectly.

It’s not usually just completely fabricated
GGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 05:36 AM   #19407
jayswin
Celebrated Square Root Day

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by D as in David View Post
Usually, the face turn is in the opposite direction. From progressive, liberal thinker to right-wing, nut-bar, conspiracy-leaning grifter. Musk and Russell Brand, to name a couple.
Easy money riling up the rubes, these days. It's attractive if you have any level of political/celebrity fame.
jayswin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jayswin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2024, 08:09 AM   #19408
Ozy_Flame

Posted the 6 millionth post!

Exp:

Good for a chuckle this fine Sunday morning

https://twitter.com/user/status/1789471274101887463
Ozy_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ozy_Flame For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2024, 10:28 AM   #19409
Bill Bumface
My face is a bum!

Exp:

I met someone who's relative needed a double lung transplant because of a rare form of pneumonia.

Of course, this happened shortly after the COVID vaccine, which contains no live virus whatsoever, but still, this was the obvious reason for the unrelated virus nearly killing this poor person. Even though the doctors wouldn't listen to them.

I know someone else that got hit by a car right after a big pancake breakfast. Still the sheeple won't wake up and realize pancakes are killing millions of people worldwide per year.
Bill Bumface is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Bumface For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2024, 11:00 AM   #19410
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
https://lethbridgeherald.com/news/le...election-date/

Did I miss the discussion about this? They could have moved the date forward and not make it look like a power grab. They effectively just said that they are breezing by a set election date because they don't want to do it.

Missing fire season is a lame excuse anyway. They decimated the firefighting capability of Alberta during the late Kenney/early Smith era, and unless the MLAs are going to pick up an axe and go out there and fight it themselves, I don't see how a fire is going to effect an election.

Severe lack of democracy.
Meh, not that it matters. Albertans love a blue dictatorship, it's a wonder we even bother with elections. Having Smith(or whatever wacko deposes her) re-elected 4 months later isn't going to have a big effect on the direction of the province.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 12:08 PM   #19411
MoneyGuy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Bumface View Post
I met someone who's relative needed a double lung transplant because of a rare form of pneumonia.

Of course, this happened shortly after the COVID vaccine, which contains no live virus whatsoever, but still, this was the obvious reason for the unrelated virus nearly killing this poor person. Even though the doctors wouldn't listen to them.

I know someone else that got hit by a car right after a big pancake breakfast. Still the sheeple won't wake up and realize pancakes are killing millions of people worldwide per year.
Did they put Aunt Jemima syrup on the pancakes? That’d explain it.
MoneyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote