Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2012, 08:38 AM   #1
tvp2003
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default (Cheap) Westjet flight from Calgary to Chicago - May long weekend

We booked this during the last Westjet sale but due to unrelated issues we can no longer go Dates of travel are May 18 to 22 -- leaves Friday night at 4:00 pm and comes back on Tuesday night at 9:15 (both are direct flights).

Selling for my cost, which was $658.05 for two people (plus a lap infant) -- I'm assuming I can simply transfer the flight to somebody else (with or without a lap infant) and I will pay the transfer fee (which I believe is $50.00 per person).

I realize that I can get Westjet credit instead but wanted to post in case anyone wanted to take advantage of a very cheap flight to Chicago ($330 round trip per person). White Sox are playing the Cubs at Wrigley that weekend as well.

FULL DISCLOSURE: There is a NATO Summit being held on May 20-21 so hotel rooms appear to be priced at a premium that weekend. I have a lead on one hotel near the Miracle Mile/Navy Pier for May 20-22 that I can discuss via PM (I booked it myself on Hotwire but don't think I can cancel/change the reservation).

EDIT: TICKETS ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE FOR THE TIME BEING. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A SINGLE FARE PLEASE PM ME.

Last edited by tvp2003; 04-24-2012 at 05:53 PM.
tvp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
tvp2003
Franchise Player

Exp:

Edited the original post if someone is looking for a flight for just themselves
tvp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
architecture , bean , cubs , pizza , wrigley