Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Fire on Ice: The Calgary Flames Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2015, 01:15 PM   #261
2ArmBands
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Some available on ticketmaster... Nothing less than $500 per seat yet though
2ArmBands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 02:20 PM   #262
malcolmk14
Franchise Player

Exp:

Got two Press Level tickets in Row 11 at around 12:40, for Game 4.

Searched right at 12, got two in Row 16, got greedy and gave them up, searched again and got nothing for the next 10 minutes.

Waited and searched again half an hour later, and nailed it!
malcolmk14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 04:22 PM   #263
fundmark19
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMileDJ View Post
And HD has tickets. Cheers.

Ps. I still want to go! Wanna take my Dad.
I picked up some extra standing room tickets that I wont be using that you can have I will send you a PM
fundmark19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 09:17 PM   #264
christoph186
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Nice, I just picked up a pair in the second bowl row 3! Don't know if I necessarily needed them but I had to get them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
christoph186 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to christoph186 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2015, 12:50 AM   #265
SHOGUN
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

I think I have the worst spot in the saddledome...WHO CARES THOUGH I'LL BE CHEERING MY BALLS OFF FOR OUR BOYSS ON TUESDAY!!!!
SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 01:54 AM   #266
robaur
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by christoph186 View Post
Nice, I just picked up a pair in the second bowl row 3! Don't know if I necessarily needed them but I had to get them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just happen to have picked up a pair of 2nd bowl row 3 tickets as well.....
robaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 01:22 PM   #267
jg13
Franchise Player

Exp:

Theres still more tickets Game 3 ticket holds have been released, I found a pair of tickets in lowerbowl for 350 each.
jg13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:35 PM   #268
jayswin
Celebrated Square Root Day

Exp:

Wow, well if there's one thing these insane prices have done it's priced out the secondary market guys. Looks like tons of people are now trying to dump tickets at or below face value, except face value is like $6 - $1100 for most ticket pairs.

There's even a bunch on CP, where as two weeks ago everyone was talking about it's all people looking for tickets and you wouldn't see any selling threads.

It's almost like the Flames just said "you know what? Everyone tries to scalp our tickets anyways, let's just do it first so there's no profit to be made on the secondary market." Like one guy said, $1100 for a pair of tickets is the price of a decent vacation for two. I love the Flames and the atmosphere in the Dome is one of my favorite experiences out there during playoffs, but good lord they went all out.

I'm not even mad because they missed the playoffs so many years and simply need to get some revenue back from these playoff games, but they certainly priced me out as a fan.
jayswin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayswin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2015, 04:44 PM   #269
heep223
Could Care Less

Exp:

I'd rather pay the Flames than scalpers or other ticket holders, so I'm good with it.
heep223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 05:06 PM   #270
Dion
Not a casual user

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameswin View Post
Wow, well if there's one thing these insane prices have done it's priced out the secondary market guys. Looks like tons of people are now trying to dump tickets at or below face value, except face value is like $6 - $1100 for most ticket pairs.

There's even a bunch on CP, where as two weeks ago everyone was talking about it's all people looking for tickets and you wouldn't see any selling threads.

It's almost like the Flames just said "you know what? Everyone tries to scalp our tickets anyways, let's just do it first so there's no profit to be made on the secondary market." Like one guy said, $1100 for a pair of tickets is the price of a decent vacation for two. I love the Flames and the atmosphere in the Dome is one of my favorite experiences out there during playoffs, but good lord they went all out.

I'm not even mad because they missed the playoffs so many years and simply need to get some revenue back from these playoff games, but they certainly priced me out as a fan.
I went to ticketmaster to search for a single ticket for game 4 and was shocked at the prices for seats in the 2nd level. I love the Flames as much as anyone here but the hike in prices is well above what I can afford
Old 04-19-2015, 05:18 PM   #271
2ArmBands
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I lost on all the draws I entered so I've been keeping a close eye on Kijiji. It's gonna be really interesting to watch over the next hour or so. With every refresh there is more and more ads... Most of them recycled. I don't think people will be making the money they hoped to off their tickets. Credit to the high face values I guess. There's lots of guys with multiple pairs and they just keep recycling their add. Those guys are the worst .... Snapping up multiple pairs with no intention of going just looking to make a profit. I genuinely hope they end up disappointed and we can see things adjust for as early as game 4.

Keeping an eye on kijiji... Prices are starting to fall a bit.
2ArmBands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 12:33 PM   #272
pylon
NOT Chris Butler

Exp:

Emails for game 6 going out, just got the approved email.... if game 6 is not required, you get a round 2 code for game 3. Check your inboxes people.

Quote:
Your name was randomly drawn to receive a Playoff Ticket Purchase Code for Home Game C against the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday April 25! (Start time to be confirmed)

You have an exclusive 24 hour window to purchase tickets starting at 12 noon today and ending tomorrow (Friday April 24) at 11:59 am.

WHAT HAPPENS IF ROUND 1, HOME GAME C IS NOT REQUIRED?
If the Flames win tonight (April 23) in Vancouver to win the series, Home Game C will be not required.

Your credit card will be automatically refunded for Home Game C tickets purchased and you will receive a new code for Round 2, Home Game A at a later date.

WHEN CAN I PRINT OR FORWARD MY ROUND 1, HOME GAME C TICKETS?
If you purchase tickets, and Round 1, Home Game C will be played, online management of your purchased tickets will be activated on Friday, April 24.
pylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 12:40 PM   #273
rohara66
First Line Centre

Exp:

No emails here yet..... hmmmm.
rohara66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rohara66 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2015, 12:46 PM   #274
Royle9
First Line Centre

Exp:

Bunch of us at work here checked, nobody has received any sort of email here either.
Royle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 12:48 PM   #275
pylon
NOT Chris Butler

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameswin View Post

I am actually 100% OK with the team getting the money, and not the secondary market. If there is going to be a massive premium for these games, the team should be reaping the benefits, as it will add to their bottom line. Maybe some of that goes towards a new building, maybe some to the staff, and most importantly with this crap dollar, maybe it offsets some operating losses for them based on the return.

Anything to throw a wrench into Denver Broncos guy's plans, is good by me.
pylon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pylon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2015, 12:49 PM   #276
Otto-matic
Franchise Player

Exp:

god damn it!

Quote:
Unfortunately your name was not drawn for a Home Game C (Saturday April 25) ticket purchase code. Thank you for being a part of the C of Red!

Your name will remain in the draw for any future Home Playoff games we host this year.
Otto-matic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 12:50 PM   #277
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Oh yay, something to distract us while we wait for Vancouver's game
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 12:53 PM   #278
Coach
Franchise Player

Exp:

Also haven't got anything since signing up.
Old 04-23-2015, 12:53 PM   #279
Maritime Q-Scout
Ben

Exp:

I just closed the gmail tab, went to ask advice what I should do if I'm lucky enough to be selected as travel for game 6 would be insane, especially if it doesn't happen.

Glance at my phone to see the notification that I was unsuccessful.

Bah.

"Calgary Flames is the best team in all the land" - My Brainwashed Son
Maritime Q-Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 12:54 PM   #280
codynw
Franchise Player

Exp:

I was unsuccessful.
codynw is offline   Reply With Quote