Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2024, 10:09 PM   #5561
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankall View Post
I find arguing in this thread pretty pointless and aggravating, so I avoid it. It has nothing to do with my views on current events.
Pretty convenient to find yourself suddenly above the arguing when your position becomes indefensible
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2024, 10:09 PM   #5562
Manhattanboy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Nm
Manhattanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 10:38 PM   #5563
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Q_ View Post
How's all this winning working out for you? Your state has turned into a pariah and Hamas still has your captives. Unless the higher civilian body count is your idea of winning, in that case, Israel is definitely beating Hamas there.
Pretty telling that his answer to “how’s this working out for you” is “things got worse for Palestinians.”

Shows you what the war is actually about for these types of people. Hate. October 7 was a long time ago, they’ve cheered on the burning and dismemberment of babies and rapes of women in far higher numbers than the number they ever pretended to grieve. Sad that months after so many were murdered at a festival for “love and peace” that so many pro-Israel people are determined to spit on everything the dead stood for and pretend it’s for them.

Last edited by PepsiFree; 03-20-2024 at 10:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post:
_Q_
Old 03-20-2024, 10:41 PM   #5564
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
Pretty telling that his answer to “how’s this working out for you” is “things got worse for Palestinians.”

Shows you what the war is actually about for these types of people. Hate. October 7 was a long time ago, they’ve cheered on the burning and dismemberment of babies and rapes of women in far higher numbers than the number they ever pretended to grieve. Sad that months after so many were murdered at a festival for “love and peace” that so many pro-Israel people are determined to spit on everything the dead stood for and pretend it’s for them.
Ah October 7th denial, pretty standard for a river to the sea slogan defender like you. Trying to say I was cheering on October 7th when I actually have family and friends living in the area. You say this while u spread Hamas’s propaganda for them. Perpetually online doing this for years. Go outside. Kind of funny when there were a bunch of reservists at the festival who enlisted the next week. Glad u feel the privilege to speak for the people killed by Palestinian terrorism

You say nothing of substance ever. Hyperbolic statements and useless crying. Are you and Bagor the same person? Two Hamas propagandists obsessed with Israel more than Israelis.

Last edited by Beninho; 03-20-2024 at 11:13 PM.
Beninho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 10:45 PM   #5565
_Q_
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beninho View Post
Ah October 7th denial, pretty standard for a river to the sea slogan defender like you

You say nothing of substance ever. Hyperbolic statements and useless crying. Are you and Bagor the same person?
Would you say he's also being antisemitic?
_Q_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 10:48 PM   #5566
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Eh you both are.

Congrats on your monumental victory, I am sure it will be remembered for centuries. Much closer to a state for sure

Last edited by Beninho; 03-20-2024 at 11:03 PM.
Old 03-20-2024, 11:03 PM   #5567
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Antisemitic badges for everyone!

Anyone that doesn't support Beninho's love of Israel's terrorism and genocide is antisemitic.

Bagor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bagor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2024, 11:07 PM   #5568
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
Antisemitic badges for everyone!

Anyone that doesn't support Beninho's love of Israel's terrorism and genocide is antisemitic.
I know you wear it with pride Bagor!
Old 03-20-2024, 11:11 PM   #5569
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
I know you wear it with pride Bagor!
More baseless weak name calling. All you have.

But what we have established here from your posts is that you are a fervent denier of genocide and supporter of terrorism.
That's simply who you are.

Old 03-20-2024, 11:14 PM   #5570
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:

But what we have established here from your posts is that you are a fervent denier of genocide and supporter of terrorism.

Hahaha you literally call anyone who disagrees with you a name weirdo.
You are a blood libelist who has so much brain rot you probably think that the United States committed genocide in Vietnam

Last edited by Beninho; 03-20-2024 at 11:18 PM.
Old 03-20-2024, 11:18 PM   #5571
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
You are a blood libelist who has so much brain rot you probably think that the United States committed genocide in Vietnam
Lol.

Quote:

I mean. How sick do you have to be to support the deliberate killing of thousands of children and starvation of a whole population.

But that's who you are.

Old 03-20-2024, 11:29 PM   #5572
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Lol.

I mean. How sick do you have to be to support the deliberate killing of thousands of children and starvation of a whole population.

But that's who you are.
Answer it, did the US commit genocide in Vietnam? With your genius rationale I would imagine you would think so.

There is zero proven Israeli intent, you have no proof of a genocide occurring. Civilian casualties does not= Genocide. Even in the ICJ decision that you clearly have read incorrectly, it does not state a genocide is occurring . Again, you are a blood libelist who only cares about war when Jews are involved. There have been more civilians killed in Darfur in one day this year than in any month during this entire war. You don’t care about them and you don’t post about them because you are obsessed with Jews. There is literally an actual genocide in Sudan occurring that meets every criteria of a genocide and you have not made one post about it? Do you think you are spreading awareness about the most talked about conflict in the world? You actually think you are a reporter? Look at your posts. You don’t give a crap about genocide you only care about Israel and painting yourself as some morally superior being while sitting behind a screen doing absolutely nothing. If Palestinians were in a land conflict with the Lebanese and not the Jews you wouldn’t care. That’s why you don’t post about any other conflict. Obsessed and sick with Jew hatred.

Last edited by Beninho; 03-20-2024 at 11:41 PM.
Old 03-21-2024, 04:22 AM   #5573
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

What an angry post that does nothing but further prove my point. More of the sad jaded that to be repulsed by the deliberate slaughter of thousands of children and the deliberate starvation of a whole population equates to antisemitism. So weak and pathetic. And sad..

That the lengths you will go to to defend genocide and your support of terrorism.

Because that's who you are.

Old 03-21-2024, 07:16 AM   #5574
GGG
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Answer it, did the US commit genocide in Vietnam? With your genius rationale I would imagine you would think so.

There is zero proven Israeli intent, you have no proof of a genocide occurring. Civilian casualties does not= Genocide. Even in the ICJ decision that you clearly have read incorrectly, it does not state a genocide is occurring . Again, you are a blood libelist who only cares about war when Jews are involved. There have been more civilians killed in Darfur in one day this year than in any month during this entire war. You don’t care about them and you don’t post about them because you are obsessed with Jews. There is literally an actual genocide in Sudan occurring that meets every criteria of a genocide and you have not made one post about it? Do you think you are spreading awareness about the most talked about conflict in the world? You actually think you are a reporter? Look at your posts. You don’t give a crap about genocide you only care about Israel and painting yourself as some morally superior being while sitting behind a screen doing absolutely nothing. If Palestinians were in a land conflict with the Lebanese and not the Jews you wouldn’t care. That’s why you don’t post about any other conflict. Obsessed and sick with Jew hatred.
It’s not Jew hatred that drives a lack of posts of other genocide. It’s prejudice against other cultures. People expect Darfur to be a violent murdurous country because they are prejudiced against poor African nations. People expect Israel a wealthy democratic 1st world country to at least pretend to behave like one.

People hold Israel to a higher standard because they are accepted as part of the west.

As to your Vietnam question I think we can safely say that the US committed many war crimes in Vietnam. I think many get hung up on the word genocide. It doesn’t really matter what word you use to describe the excessive murdering of civilians as part of a war. They are still dead kids.
GGG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GGG For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2024, 08:09 AM   #5575
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Ah October 7th denial, pretty standard for a river to the sea slogan defender like you. Trying to say I was cheering on October 7th when I actually have family and friends living in the area. You say this while u spread Hamas’s propaganda for them. Perpetually online doing this for years. Go outside. Kind of funny when there were a bunch of reservists at the festival who enlisted the next week. Glad u feel the privilege to speak for the people killed by Palestinian terrorism

You say nothing of substance ever. Hyperbolic statements and useless crying. Are you and Bagor the same person? Two Hamas propagandists obsessed with Israel more than Israelis.
There was no denial of Oct 7 in there, nor was there any suggestion you were cheering.

And, as pointed out previously, only one of the two of us has actually criticized Hamas before Oct 7 and… guess what… it wasn’t you. The fact that the worst true thing you can say about me is that I added context from Israeli and Palestinian academics on a “slogan” is why you have to lie about everything else and why you repeat it like it means anything.

The actual reality is that you’re the racist who called Palestinians “animals” and claim things getting worse for them as a victory. You’re the one who has defended a government that supported Hamas. You’re the one who has actively cheered on at worst and defended at best the rape, burning, dismemberment, and overall destruction of innocent women and children. So, I don’t think the opinion of someone who treated the death of innocent Israelis as a useless pawn to justify his Palestinian blood lust and violent fantasies against an entire state means anything.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2024, 08:26 AM   #5576
CliffFletcher
Franchise Player

Exp:

Still waiting for someone to be more specific about the obvious benefit the U.S. gets out of friendship with Israel, and why saying it out loud is likely to be labelled anti-Semitic. Is it something to do with the Rothschilds and global finance?

This is a safe space. Nobody will call the Anti-Defamation League on you.
CliffFletcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 08:40 AM   #5577
Flames Fan, Ph.D.
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
You know you're winning the argument when you find a war where 100s of thousands died but it wasn't labeled genocide.

Check and mate.
Flames Fan, Ph.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 09:16 AM   #5578
_Q_
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Guys, it's not a genocide. Like Vietnam, this war is only systematic war crimes and indiscriminate murder of civilians you anti semites.
_Q_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 09:23 AM   #5579
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
There was no denial of Oct 7 in there, nor was there any suggestion you were cheering.

And, as pointed out previously, only one of the two of us has actually criticized Hamas before Oct 7 and… guess what… it wasn’t you. The fact that the worst true thing you can say about me is that I added context from Israeli and Palestinian academics on a “slogan” is why you have to lie about everything else and why you repeat it like it means anything.

The actual reality is that you’re the racist who called Palestinians “animals” and claim things getting worse for them as a victory. You’re the one who has defended a government that supported Hamas. You’re the one who has actively cheered on at worst and defended at best the rape, burning, dismemberment, and overall destruction of innocent women and children. So, I don’t think the opinion of someone who treated the death of innocent Israelis as a useless pawn to justify his Palestinian blood lust and violent fantasies against an entire state means anything.
Every war the Palestinians engage in the situation gets worse for them, it doesn’t take a political scientist to figure that out. It is stating an obvious, there has never been an armed conflict where they have gained a victory. There is no victory for Palestinians because they continue the same zero sum cycle generation after generation. You have been a Hamas propagandist for years, you infantilize the Palestinians and lay zero blame to their society for playing an equal hand in this conflict. A war where one side continuously breaks ceasefire, targets civilians, loses, then claims genocide hiding behind their own civilians and you and the rest of the anti-Israel crowd eat it up and parade Palestinian deaths behind your computer screen. It is the same formula in every war between Israel and Hamas for the last 20 years. If the Palestinians care more about their own society then with their obsessive Jew hate there would have been a Palestinian state decades ago. This is true when Golda Meir said it and it is of course still true now and probably will continue to be true in the proceeding decades.

Last edited by Beninho; 03-21-2024 at 09:32 AM.
Old 03-21-2024, 09:30 AM   #5580
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Some of you guys need to grow up, I think.
Wormius is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wormius For This Useful Post: