Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 05-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #121
SeoulFire
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

I am looking to use a recruiter for a change that I am making in my career path. If anybody has experience or recommendations I would be glad to hear them. The area that I am looking into is HR/Training.

If more information is required please contact me by pm.

Thanks in advance.
SeoulFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #122
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM
First Line Centre

Exp:

Any principals out there looking to hire a new Social Studies/PE teacher?
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:39 AM   #123
chalms04
First Line Centre

Exp:

For anyone interested, I'm hosting a job fair at Lowe's CrossIron location today from 10-3 (sorry for the short notice).

Hiring for full-time and part-time, both permanent and contract (read: summer) positions in various departments.

Please bring a resume, and be prepared for up to three interviews.

- Matt
chalms04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #124
Hi-Psi
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I'm a 27 year old male looking to find under the table work for the summer, if anyone knows anyone hiring, please let me know. I'm willing to do just about any kind of work and have some experience in construction, auto repair and landscaping.

PM me!
Hi-Psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #125
MonsieurFish
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I am a 22 year old male looking for a junior engineering position in the Oil & Gas industry. Hard working and easy to work with... PM me if interested!
MonsieurFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:06 PM   #126
meanmachine13
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

I graduated in April 2011 with a Criminal Justice Degree and am looking for work in the justice/legal industry.

I have mainly worked in the investigations industry since my graduation, performing surveillance and investigations for insurance companies, disability, and WCB. I am also employed in security services at WinSport Canada (COP) and am a part time youth worker with at-risk aboriginals.

Thanks for your consideration.
meanmachine13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #127
SeoulFire
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Lady View Post
I've done business with her, that's why I used her first name. I did mention her in another thread, but I also included her website so people wouldn't need to hunt it down.

You're welcome. She is amazing.

I know someone else from CP has enlisted her help, as I got a thank you note from her today.
It could very well have been me. I spoke right up front to Joy that I would be posting a review of my experience with her work on CP and she was fine with it.

With that said, I have not posted such a review as I really do not like talking about the negative.

The positives:

- Very friendly and accommodating for getting in touch
- low price
- good design on resume rebuild
- quick

The negatives:

- used google to fill in the blanks for some sections rather than contacting me to verify the information. Most of this was incorrect and it caused me a great deal of embarrassment (and possibly a job)

I guess I would recommend her but with the caveat that everything should be scrutinized for accuracy. I made the mistake in assuming that since I was paying and providing the information, it would all be correct.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:35 PM   #128
TurnedTheCorner
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Job found!

Last edited by TurnedTheCorner; 08-22-2012 at 06:52 AM.
TurnedTheCorner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #129
First Lady
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeoulFire View Post

The negatives:

- used google to fill in the blanks for some sections rather than contacting me to verify the information. Most of this was incorrect and it caused me a great deal of embarrassment (and possibly a job)

I guess I would recommend her but with the caveat that everything should be scrutinized for accuracy. I made the mistake in assuming that since I was paying and providing the information, it would all be correct.
She did this with me as well. I saw it as a positive because

A) clearly showed what can be found out about me just from a quick search.
B) it gave me insight as to how a stranger would interpret online information about me.
First Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:26 AM   #130
meanmachine13
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

I have a Criminal Justice Degree and am currently in my first year of my Legal Assistans Diploma.

Looking for a job in the legal field to help gain some hands on experience. Nothing too in-depth, just some entry-level part time work.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #131
Bonded
Franchise Player

Exp:

Recently graduated with a Master of International Business. Looking to break into a company through sales or general management. Would enjoy a tech related company but I am open to anything.

Thanks in advance
Bonded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:17 AM   #132
Leon
First Line Centre

Exp:

Hello CP,

I graduated in April of this year with a BSc in Economics and a Business minor. I'm currently looking for an entry level opportunity in positions such as data analyst, market researcher/analyst or any occupation where I can apply my statistical and technical skills.

If you're interested in a copy of my CV or have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or e-mail.

''The Phaneuf - Regehr pairing reminds me a lot of when I'm having sex with a new partner'' -malcomk14
''Not only is he a good player, but I enjoy his company'' -Pierre Mcguire on Phaneuf

"I'm only watching now for the chance to see brief close-ups of White's moustache." - rockstar
</br>

Last edited by Leon; 12-08-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:40 AM   #133
SeoulFire
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
She did this with me as well. I saw it as a positive because

A) clearly showed what can be found out about me just from a quick search.
B) it gave me insight as to how a stranger would interpret online information about me.
I am going to have to shoot this down as a well intended defense of your friend/colleague.

a) nothing was found out about me from a quick search - the search she undertook were for details from a previous employer - which were given in the first place! As an example, let's say I worked at LBG Securities in Calgary (given information) but the resume said that I worked in Saskatchewan. A second example would be from a romanized spelling of an institution I worked at in Korea. Once again the location was given but it ended up on the resume in China.

In summary, it was extremely lazy and poor way to go about confirming information.

b) none of the information was about me.

You get what you pay for I guess.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:29 PM   #134
First Lady
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeoulFire View Post
I am going to have to shoot this down as a well intended defense of your friend/colleague.

a) nothing was found out about me from a quick search - the search she undertook were for details from a previous employer - which were given in the first place! As an example, let's say I worked at LBG Securities in Calgary (given information) but the resume said that I worked in Saskatchewan. A second example would be from a romanized spelling of an institution I worked at in Korea. Once again the location was given but it ended up on the resume in China.

In summary, it was extremely lazy and poor way to go about confirming information.

b) none of the information was about me.

You get what you pay for I guess.
My experience was one of collaboration.
I reworked what she presented to me and in fact rework it for every application. No two potential employers would get the same resume from me.
I didn't expect (or want) someone to write my resume for me.
First Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:06 PM   #135
annasuave
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Seasoned procurement professional. 12 years experience with purchasing, contracts, contract law, RFQ's, material management, inventory control, and operations. CPP/SCMP designations and business management diploma.

Background in transportation, manufacturing and oil & gas service. Looking for a new place to hang up my shingle and procure some goods & services.

PM me if interested.

Thanks.
annasuave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:44 AM   #136
SeoulFire
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
My experience was one of collaboration.
I reworked what she presented to me and in fact rework it for every application. No two potential employers would get the same resume from me.
I didn't expect (or want) someone to write my resume for me.
Keep spinning all you want - it was a lazy and irresponsible error (myself included).

Last edited by SeoulFire; 10-28-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #137
meanmachine13
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Posting on behalf of my boyfriend.

He is looking for an upaid practicum placement in the graphic/web design field. He will be doing a practicum through the New Media Production and Design Program at SAIT, during the Jan-April semester and will be graduating upon completion.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #138
_Q_
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Project Manager with degree in Electrical Engineering. Looking for a new position. I have 4 years of experience in HV Power industry. Possibly looking to go into Oil and Gas, but open to all options. Please message me if interested.
_Q_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:18 AM   #139
Nufy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Q_ View Post
Project Manager with degree in Electrical Engineering. Looking for a new position. I have 4 years of experience in HV Power industry. Possibly looking to go into Oil and Gas, but open to all options. Please message me if interested.

PM sent...
Old 12-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #140
BOSSY
Scoring Winger

Exp:

PR/Communications professional with 12+ years of very well rounded experience.. looking for a mid-level to senior communications position... Thanks!
BOSSY is offline   Reply With Quote