Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > The Off Topic Forum
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2015, 12:44 AM   #381
RogerWilco
First Line Centre

Exp:

About friggin time.

The supreme Court of Cassation panel deliberated for 10 hours before declaring that the two did not commit the crime, a stronger exoneration than merely finding insufficient evidence to convict.

Last edited by RogerWilco; 03-28-2015 at 07:29 AM.
RogerWilco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:50 PM   #382
Nage Waza
Offered up a bag of cans for a custom user title

Exp:

The entire trial was very interesting, a corrupt justice system out to get a pair of innocent people due to the ego of a prosecutor. A massive guilt campaign resulted in many people thinking she was guilty, even with evidence proving her innocence, even with the murderer rapist already in jail.

Some people on this site were repeating the lies, as if they were truth, bunch of suckers.

For more info on the hate campaign and the bizarre group of people behind it, have a look:

http://injusticeinperugia.blogspot.c...n-against.html
Nage Waza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nage Waza For This Useful Post:
T@T
Old 03-29-2015, 01:02 AM   #383
pylon
NOT Chris Butler

Exp:

I didn't follow this story at all. And as an outsider, after watching the interview after she was vindicated.... she seemed very phoney, and the tears seemed of the crocodile ilk. If I was to make judgement based on just that one snippet... I would say she got away with some crime.

I have no idea on the facts, or the case. And I am likely talking out of my ass. But that is just the perception I got. Her interview with her family really seemed 'off' for some reason. And it felt like she was putting on a show.
pylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 01:30 AM   #384
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

The Italian cops and prosecutors were dreadful that said, she lied like a bad rug when first questioned, personally I think she was involved.
afc wimbledon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:40 AM   #385
T@T
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by afc wimbledon View Post
The Italian cops and prosecutors were dreadful that said, she lied like a bad rug when first questioned, personally I think she was involved.
Oh you mean when she was questioned in italian without a lawyer before she know the language?
T@T is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to T@T For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2015, 05:43 AM   #386
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@T View Post
Oh you mean when she was questioned in italian without a lawyer before she know the language?
No I mean when she accused a random black guy of doing it, who turned out to have an airtight alibi, she pled guilty to perjury and served three years.

Call me gullible but generally when people falsely accuse innocent random black dudes of killing someone they live with I tend to think they are likely responsible.
Old 03-29-2015, 06:16 AM   #387
rbochan
Scoring Winger

Exp:

These are the same courts who convicted scientists for not predicting an earthquake.

Not a bastion of sanity there.
rbochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:38 AM   #388
RogerWilco
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pylon View Post
I didn't follow this story at all. And as an outsider, after watching the interview after she was vindicated.... she seemed very phoney, and the tears seemed of the crocodile ilk. If I was to make judgement based on just that one snippet... I would say she got away with some crime.

I have no idea on the facts, or the case. And I am likely talking out of my ass. But that is just the perception I got. Her interview with her family really seemed 'off' for some reason. And it felt like she was putting on a show.
Suckers are born every day, you should have just stuck with the bolded part.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:03 AM   #389
FlamesAddiction
Franchise Player

Exp:

There was just no evidence against her. People didn't like the way she acted after the murder (not being sad enough and pointing fingers at others), but that is not evidence of murder.

The fact that the Italian court, which rarely ever admits being wrong for anything and would have loved to exonerate itself, cleared Knox, says a lot about their case. Keep in mind, they didn't just acquit her by saying there was lack of evidence to hold the convictions, but they took the extremely rare position of stating that she is innocent.

Maybe her tears were of the "crocodile ilk", but what does that matter? When someone gets murdered, there is no legal requirement to be bothered by it. Personally, I think she was sad, but probably wasn't as good of friends with Kercher as she was trying to lead on, and maybe didn't like her much at all. But when you are being accused of murder, you are likely going to try and promote the image that you liked the person that was murdered. Can't blame her for pretending to be sad even if she wasn't.
Old 03-29-2015, 06:07 PM   #390
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
No I mean when she accused a random black guy of doing it, who turned out to have an airtight alibi, she pled guilty to perjury and served three years.
But she did not do that. The police questioned her for hours, and pushed her that when her boss (not a random black guy) texted her not to come in to work, it really meant they had a secret rendezvous. After an overnight interrogation, with no lawyer, they basically had her agree to their story. The following day she said it was all BS and that she was actually assaulted. This fits perfectly with all the other simply illegal activities that would land people in jail in Canada.

Quote:
Call me gullible but generally when people falsely accuse innocent random black dudes of killing someone they live with I tend to think they are likely responsible.
You may want to read about this in detail:

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/FBI7.html

I would drop the claim that she falsely accused someone - this was more BS by the police when they actually thought she did it. Once the DNA did not match, they just added more lies. Their so called justice system finally go it right, she had nothing to do with the crime.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nage Waza For This Useful Post:
T@T
Old 03-29-2015, 06:53 PM   #391
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

He says she falsely accused him, I'll take his word for it, him being there and all.
Old 03-29-2015, 07:59 PM   #392
Kjesse
Retired

Exp:

A very interesting way to end a case that has been mishandled throughout, with the court (called Cassation something or other) making a bold statement saying Knox and Soccelito "did not commit" the crimes, but then only rendering, formally, a not guilty verdit, all while their role is limited to legal errors-- they went beyond their own rules. Italy's court system is in shambles.

There was significant evidence indicating they may have been involved in the murder, but as far as the law is concerned, they're now free of criminal penalities.

Knox still likely won't be heading to Italy any time soon, she still has the lesser conviction, "calumny", for her false accusation, for which she has served time. She also owes a civil judgement to that fella and it sounds like it is worth around $50K US and she hasn't made any payment.
Kjesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 12:01 AM   #393
RogerWilco
First Line Centre

Exp:

^^^Cognitive Dissonance in all its splendor to see.
Old 03-30-2015, 12:24 AM   #394
Kjesse
Retired

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerWilco View Post
^^^Cognitive Dissonance in all its splendor to see.
Another low quality drive by post, similar to your post 300 in this thread. Grow a bit.
Kjesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 05:12 PM   #395
RogerWilco
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgar View Post
Another low quality drive by post, similar to your post 300 in this thread. Grow a bit.
Many posts here have laid out the evidence for you and your response to it tends to be "It's just opinion." So, to go into detail with you seems to be a complete waste of time. If you want to call that a personal attack go right ahead, I really don't care. I will wait until the motivation report explaining the exoneration before I post here again. The motivation report is due within the next 60 days. I suspect it will validate pretty much everything many of us have posted here over the last few years.

Because the entire thing is just so painfully obvious. I don't know what else to even say anymore.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:04 PM   #396
Nage Waza

Exp:

Quote:
A very interesting way to end a case that has been mishandled throughout, with the court (called Cassation something or other) making a bold statement saying Knox and Soccelito "did not commit" the crimes, but then only rendering, formally, a not guilty verdit, all while their role is limited to legal errors-- they went beyond their own rules. Italy's court system is in shambles.
It wasn't mishandled at all. Every step was calculated to rail road two innocent people. There is no way every move was an accident.

Quote:
There was significant evidence indicating they may have been involved in the murder, but as far as the law is concerned, they're now free of criminal penalities.
You keep repeating this, but there was no evidence. Not a single bit of evidence that they had anything to do with it. In fact, all the evidence there was actually proved they had nothing to do with it. The murder scene indicated one person, who is serving time for the murder, why you keep repeating otherwise is lunacy at this point.

Quote:
Knox still likely won't be heading to Italy any time soon, she still has the lesser conviction, "calumny", for her false accusation, for which she has served time. She also owes a civil judgement to that fella and it sounds like it is worth around $50K US and she hasn't made any payment.
Her 'false accusation' is more garbage thrown at her by a corrupt prosecutor. Again, suggesting otherwise is lunacy. She should not make a single payment.

Italy itself has now opened themselves up to a massive lawsuit from Knox and Sollecito, who are also victims in this absurd trial. To suggest Knox should pay up for anything is some type of sick delusion.

You probably should read some of the links I have posted to see who exactly has written most of the rubbish you are throwing around here as fact. One of the perpetrators name is Peter Quennell, someone who has already been outed as a total nut bar. The rest are equally messed up, including several who claim to be psychics, fake doctors and an apparent god.

Read my previous links for more info.

The comment about cognitive dissonance was bang on. The entire sicko guilter community has figured out assorted ways to justify in their heads how Knox is still guilty, yet is innocent at the same time.

http://world.time.com/2013/03/29/the...o-hate-me-too/

Last edited by Nage Waza; 03-30-2015 at 07:49 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nage Waza For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2015, 06:00 PM   #397
RogerWilco
First Line Centre

Exp:

False confessions happen all the time, the story starts at around 10:00 minutes.

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/play_full.php?play=507
The Following User Says Thank You to RogerWilco For This Useful Post: