Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community
Old 11-04-2014, 10:07 PM   #161
TSXCman
First Line Centre

Exp:

Hi guys,

I am a 27yo with about 2 years experience as a Pipeline EIT, after studying as a Mechanical Engineer. I am currently with a large EPC company, but would like to move on to a producer, owner, or anything oil&gas related.

If anyone knows of a position for a young engineer with a high work drive and an open mind for learning, then please let me know. I will have my resume ready and personal recommendations from my acting Engineering Manager.
TSXCman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 08:22 PM   #162
LGA
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I'm a new graduate from the UofA's Physiotherapy program. Looking for an entry level position in Calgary, preferably in South Calgary. Would appreciate any help or recommendations.
LGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 06:41 PM   #163
BagoPucks
First Line Centre

Exp:

I am a mature, competitive mechanical engineering student from U of C. I am looking for an internship in the Oil and Gas Industry.

I am open to all options and would appreciate any help.

Thank you
BagoPucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:40 PM   #164
ooogabooga
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

I'm a 3rd year apprentice electrician, just got laid off today as my project that I was working on got cancelled. Have nearly 4 years overall experience and looking for local work starting ASAP
Thanks!
ooogabooga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 08:25 AM   #165
SeeGeeWhy
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I run a manufacturing plant in Calgary and am looking for two labourers (cutting, assembling, welding (MIG/TIG) and asset), and a sales manager. If anyone knows anyone with this sort of background looking for work, PM me please.
SeeGeeWhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 11:05 AM   #166
Faust
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I have just finished the Bachelor of Applied Technology Geographic Information Systems at SAIT and I am looking for opportunities to complete the practicum component of the program. I have prior professional work experience in the recruiting and staffing industry and I would appreciate any leads or referrals towards GIS & Geomatics opportunities!
Faust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:06 PM   #167
EuKnoLikeMonny
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Hi Guys,

I graduated in 2013 with a degree in Economics, with minors in Business and Poli Sci from UVic.

Presently, I am working in sales (sales associate, between inside/outside sales) at an equipment (pump) rental company. I'm looking for new opportunities, whether they be in technical sales, or analyst opportunities.

I have also completed my Canadian Securities Course as well.

Please PM if anybody has anything that might be of interest, I'm pretty open, just not loving the current gig right now.
EuKnoLikeMonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:16 AM   #168
worth
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Certified PMP

Hi everyone,

I'm a certified Project Management Professional with seven years experience in oil and gas wireline manufacturing. Currently looking for a full time Project Manager or Project Coordinator opportunity in any and all industries for a new challenge and to diversify my career in Calgary.

Please let me know if you know of any opportunities. I would be happy to discuss over email or in person.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited by worth; 05-20-2015 at 10:26 AM.
worth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 09:04 PM   #169
FFR
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I'm looking for a new job! I love where I work, but the opportunities for progression are limited.

I have a Bachelors degree in Kinesiology as well as an Occupational Health and Safety Certificate from the University of Calgary. I have spent the last seven years working in various roles for the Workers Compensation Board including case management, customer service supervisor and quality analyst.

I have significant experience in disability management, health promotion, data analysis and process evaluation and project management/initiative rollout. Generally, all experience is related to health management and disability management, however, my data analysis and process evaluation skills are transferable to other industries. I also have experience in setting up disability management programs and acting as an employer liaison for WCB and short term/long term disability providers.

Please let me know if you are aware of any opportunities or could use my skill set. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss how I could help you!

Thanks!

Liz
FFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 12:19 PM   #170
Sample00
Sleazy Banker

Exp:

Do we have any professional resume writers on CP? If so, please PM me.
Thanks
Sample00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:41 PM   #171
FFR
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFR View Post
I'm looking for a new job! I love where I work, but the opportunities for progression are limited.

I have a Bachelors degree in Kinesiology as well as an Occupational Health and Safety Certificate from the University of Calgary. I have spent the last seven years working in various roles for the Workers Compensation Board including case management, customer service supervisor and quality analyst.

I have significant experience in disability management, health promotion, data analysis and process evaluation and project management/initiative rollout. Generally, all experience is related to health management and disability management, however, my data analysis and process evaluation skills are transferable to other industries. I also have experience in setting up disability management programs and acting as an employer liaison for WCB and short term/long term disability providers.

Please let me know if you are aware of any opportunities or could use my skill set. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss how I could help you!

Thanks!

Liz
Well, a year later and still looking... Just going to bump this in case someone knows of something...
FFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 07:39 PM   #172
bizaro86
Franchise Player

Exp:

I'm a professional engineer with reservoir and production/development engineering experience, significant regulatory work as well as reservoir simulation, both SAGD and conventional EOR. I also have done significant A&D and economic analysis of projects and full companies. Open to contract or part time as well, and would be excited to jump right in at a start-up/junior.
bizaro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 10:06 PM   #173
pgsieve
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sample00 View Post
Do we have any professional resume writers on CP? If so, please PM me.
Thanks
Also interested!
Old 07-13-2016, 04:22 PM   #174
canadiancactus
Farm Team Player

Exp:

Hi everyone,

I'm a new graduate from the UofA's Chemical Engineering program. Looking for an entry level position in Calgary. Would appreciate any help or recommendations. Thanks! (and go Flames)
canadiancactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 01:07 PM   #175
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Hi all!

I recently completed my third year of electrical engineering at the University of Calgary back in April and am still seeking a 12 month internship in Calgary. I am available for work immediately and if anyone is aware of any internship opportunities or could possibly help in any way it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 09:22 PM   #176
Violator
On Hiatus

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeGeeWhy View Post
I run a manufacturing plant in Calgary and am looking for two labourers (cutting, assembling, welding (MIG/TIG) and asset), and a sales manager. If anyone knows anyone with this sort of background looking for work, PM me please.
I have talked to you before last year of you are still looking for people at the end of October
Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 09:51 AM   #177
Hack&Lube
Atomic Nerd

Exp:

There's an opening here (rhymes with "Saddledome used to be named for it" ) for a senior IT analyst who has experience in Citrix. PM me for details.
Hack&Lube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 11:38 AM   #178
Rathji
Franchise Player

Exp:

A family member is hiring an iOS developer, if anyone wants details, send me a PM
Old 12-01-2016, 04:31 PM   #179
ooogabooga
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Experienced fourth year electrician looking for work after being laid off last week
Have 4 years commercial and residential experience and 1 year of industrial experience have been a team leader as well.
Thanks for looking pm me for any questions or anything
ooogabooga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 01:40 PM   #180
Sample00
Sleazy Banker

Exp:

I see that this forum hasnt been used in a while...

My son is interested in moving to Calgary (why wouldnt he be?!)

He has just completed his first year Parts and Materials Technician apprenticeship at NAIT and has enough hours to complete years 2 and 3. Unfortunately his current employer is making him wait for reasons unknown.

He would very much like to work at a Dealership (he has Ford experience right now) and doesnt really have a preference but his affinity is towards Audi, Nissan, etc.

If anyone could assist me in with any leads for him that would be great!

He would also wouldnt mind industrial parts as well.

Thanks CP in advance.
Sample00 is offline   Reply With Quote