Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

Go Back   Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community > Main Forums > Buy And Sell
Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
tkflames
First Line Centre

Exp:
Default WTB Jersey Display Case

I got an autographed Flames Jersey courtesy of our leading scorer with a bunch of the Flames signatures on it...(really awesome story of the guys character for how I got it and I definitely have even more respect for him now than before) and was hoping to find a display case for it.

The kicker is that I am in Vancouver so if you are willing to sell (then please include shipping in your offer), otherwise suggestions for good places to get one would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
alan21
Don't click that link!

Exp:

My girlfriend got one from Michael's the art and crafts supplies store to frame my signed team Canada jersey. I don't know if there are any out in the Vancouver area but if there are, sometimes they have a coupon in their flyers to save 40% as well. So overall I believe it only cost around 50 after savings.
alan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alan21 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
tvp2003
Franchise Player

Exp:

They used to sell jersey cases at Costco for about $200-250; I think you can get them at places like Jersey City or the occasional art/framing store (there's a place in Calgary in Market Mall that has them) but it might cost a little more. Michaels also sells smaller display cases like alan21 mentioned.

I actually built my own using plexiglass I bought at a hardware store -- with materials it worked out to about $50 per case (the sheet of plexiglass was enough for two cases).
tvp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tvp2003 For This Useful Post: